Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje (41397 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2019
Tinubu should be the the one receiving the calls, Ambode was the one defeated, not jimi agbaje, jimi was just there for the game but privately ambode will be the one crying
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by moshino(m): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:
Wow so they have each other's number grin

Jimi Agbaje, others may forgive you but I will never forgive you

Jimi Agbaje is not waiting for your forgiveness, he doesn't even know that you exist. Win or not, Jimi Agbaje still enjoys a better life than you and your family. Does anyone in your family have a C of O for even a face-me-I-face-you in Lagos, find food eat first, before talking about Jimi Agbaje matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Olugbayi: 1:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:

Jimi is still a fool who was trying to pit powerless fugitive in Lagos against their host. Dudeeeee, you think Yorubas are fools? They watch silently. See how Yorubas treat Ajimobi's Bleep up in Oyo. He never expededit.

Jimi Agbaje, others may forgive you but I will never forgive you for attempting to repeat Afonja's mistake. Fool. Oloshi. Kò ni dá fún ẹ.

A lot of Yorubas are beginning to wake up.....I can thank him for that sha.

Haba!

Oo de darinjin

Kilode. ?
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Harrynight(m): 1:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Babzrockman:
Meanwhile Atiku is yet to call Buhari

Call for what exactly?
Oh, to congratulate for a successful rigging and won election to continue taking us 20yrs backward?
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by goslowgoslow(m): 1:58am On Mar 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
expecially osogbo weed
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by krozay(m): 2:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Jimi Agbaje shud just go and retire abegggg!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by wonlasewonimi: 2:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:

You can get sanwo-olu's number from ashely madison
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by IloveToMess: 2:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:
Wow [s]so they have each other's number grin

Jimi is still a fool who was trying to pit powerless fugitive in Lagos against their host. Dudeeeee, you think Yorubas are fools? They watch silently. See how Yorubas treat Ajimobi's Bleep up in Oyo. He never expededit.

Jimi Agbaje, others may forgive you but I will never forgive you for attempting to repeat Afonja's mistake. Fool. Oloshi. Kò ni dá fún ẹ.

A lot of Yorubas are beginning to wake up.....I can thank him for that sha[/s].

Your father is a bastard, who are you calling fugitive?
Do you know who made Lagos what it is today from as far back as the early 70's, now Tinubu your life giver just relocated from Osun to own Lagos.
Bastard why are you against Igbo because of their choice candidate, is it election or selection we are practicing? or are you saying Jimi did not get votes from his fellow Yoruba's? or are you saying no Igbo voted for APC? you hate Igbos yet you want Nigeria to remain.

One day this country will be divided and everyone will have to show what he can bring to the table in his own separate country, using others to shine will not work anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by princegeo(m): 3:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Babzrockman:

Mad man
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by chukwuibuipob: 3:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Good he put am on speaker so dat the world go hear so dat pd pigs nor go twist am tomorrow say nobody kal Sanwo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by phesthus(m): 3:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Hire a Freelance Cartoons, Animations and Caricature Designer, Exclusively on Fiverr.

Contact Phesthus, a professional and seasoned graphics designer with a vast repertoire of knowledge, experience and skills from the link below

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/20304233b4?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by ajimo54(m): 4:10am On Mar 11, 2019
yerokunphilips:
This election is very interesting ,God himself have show to us that HE IS THE ALMIGHTY and HE HIS ONLY CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY THAT IS UNQUESTIONABLE , He disappointed the powerful , He make the wishes of the ordinary people come true . We should learn from them that whatever we are today is by God's grace ,and He always have a better option than you if you feel you are too big HE will show you you are nothing without HIM .

There is no God in the Lagos election! It was a god that got involved. Lagos shall be free one day just like Oyo state. After Adedibu died, any preferred candidate has been winning in Oyo. So will it be in Lagos soonest!
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by madjune(m): 4:21am On Mar 11, 2019
This Jimi Agbaje should just retire from politics.

Why raise peoples hopes each time and lose?

Abegii.
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by AreaFada2: 4:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Babzrockman:

Lol. Power in the North nor be joke o. They consider it their inheritance from Uthman dan Fodio. No paddy for jungle.

GEJ lost with about 2 million votes in an election seriously rigged with child voters in Kano & many other parts. Yet he called to congratulate Buhari before last state was even counted.

Atiku appeared to have lost with around 4 million or so. Yet he's heading to court. grin cheesy

With time, we'll gradually recognize the uniqueness of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by edupedia: 4:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:

...he no go beta for u too for what u have just said u socha media thug
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by pillzthadrugz(m): 5:40am On Mar 11, 2019
you can't even cough as a governor of Lagos state without Oracle's (tivnibu) permission.
ask ambode.
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Ewedegubbler: 5:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Babzrockman:

Buhari never called anyone when he was loosing elections, rather he was busy inciting violence and murders.. so why should Atiku call him?
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:

jimi is a desperate politicians thinking he can use some minority in Lagos to win in a state like Lagos.

arguably Hausa are still many than Igbo in Lagos but you never see them shooking mouth in Lagos politics same as other west states because they understand the political tradition of their host than igbos

Igbo are the most backward set of people as far political practice is concern

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Gsteve01(m): 6:19am On Mar 11, 2019
We just hope the guy go try pass Ambode in all aspects.
But Sanwoolu sef go get pride gan o.
unclesoyo:
PDP governorship candidate in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje, has called his stiff opponent of the All Progressive People' Congress, APC Babajide Sanwo-Olu to congratulate him for emerging winner of the governorship election in the state.

This was revealed by the governor-elect, Babajide Sanwo-Olu through a post he just updated on his Twitter page.

He wrote:

Sanwo-Olu polled 739, 445 votes to defeat Jimi Agbaje of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who secured 206,141 votes.

https://lailasnews.com/jimi-agaje-calls-sanwo-olu-to-congratulate-him/

lalasticlala

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by introvertme: 6:27am On Mar 11, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

You can get sanwo-olu's number from ashely madison

wetin he dey find for there? smiley

it isn't available for Nigerians
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Greatzeus(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2019
IloveToMess:

Your father is a bastard, who are you calling fugitive?
Do you know who made Lagos what it is today from as far back as the early 70's, now Tinubu your life giver just relocated from Osun to own Lagos.
Bastard why are you against Igbo because of their choice candidate, is it election or selection we are practicing? or are you saying Jimi did not get votes from his fellow Yoruba's? or are you saying no Igbo voted for APC? you hate Igbos yet you want Nigeria to remain.

One day this country will be divided and everyone will have to show what he can bring to the table in his own separate country, using others to shine will not work anymore.
My friend shut up,you made Lagos from the 70s?are you high Can't you guys just be honest for once, always banking on propaganda and emotions. See this guy who left the east after his ssce,just like 90% of all igbos who are in Lagos, talking about making Lagos since the 70s,what an insult.
Lagos has hundreds of tribes living there,and these people all contributed to what Lagos is. America has millions of people who are not originally from there but have contributed to it's growth and development. Fortune 500 are mostly Jews,but no one has ever said the Jews developed America.
An indigene of Abia just made a thread on how there is no single street light there,the governor is owing 13 months salary,no drainage no gutter,even the tarred road are red like mud grin is that what you want to bring to the table Be more concerned about your mudland.
About supporting a choice candidate,you can support anyone you like it doesn't matter,you and your choice will always be losers as far as Lagos is concerned. Yorubas will not support anyone you guys supported, because you are ingrates mostly,I said most oh grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by alabi484(m): 6:38am On Mar 11, 2019
anochuko01:
i assume this man gets stipends from tinubu. he doesnt look serious

Forget politics, they are very good friends.
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by CoolAmbience(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2019
kingemzy5:

Come Tuesday buhari will be the one to call atiku

Go and sleep jare!
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by afoltundeseen(f): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2019
First things first, get your handle VERIFIED.

My signature might excite you!

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Mitsurugi(m): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:

Your father and his ancestors will always be fugitives. You will be a fugitive anywhere you go in life. You lack respect and I know you are as ugly as your heart. If you don't know English go back to the basics. Beast!
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by duwdu: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2019
globemoney:
This guy really worked hard despite the odds being in his favor. Congrats to him..

Very well said.

P34c3
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by naijamaster: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:

Hmmm
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by naijamaster: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Your father and his ancestors will always be fugitives. You will be a fugitive anywhere you go in life. You lack respect and I know you are as ugly as your heart. If you don't know English go back to the basics. Beast!
Fighters

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2019
That's good for both of them. Let Lagos continue to work!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Macmoni(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Look at his fone very well..... No calls!
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by jboycrb(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2019
emeijeh:

Which Tuesday again ?
You must be a teen.

Yes...he must be a teen tall caller grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

33-year-old Elebele Bridge In Ogbia Collapses In Bayelsa (Photos) / COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina / Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.