Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam (331 Views)

Jibson Tahir Wishes Abdulsalam Tahir Happy Birthday / Help Save Baby Animashaun Daniel!!! / Please Let's Join Hand And Save Baby Joy Nothing Is Too Small To Donate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Abdulsalam is 3months and has just three weeks to live. Yes! Just three weeks.
<An appeal from a pained mother>
"It all started when he was two and half weeks old. I noticed he was coughing seriously, so I took him to Bowen teaching hospital in ogbomosho where he was given a drug but the cough still got worse. After 2weeks ,I took him back and they carried an xray test on him where by d doctor stated that the heart of the baby is big, which was not suppose to be. Hence, we were refer to UITH Ilorin, for an eco test.
The test result reveal there was a large PDA implying that a hole in the heart with several pulmonary hypertension. The result was taken back to Bowen after which we were refer to OAU teaching hospital ife for another eco test result.this test also revealed that the veins that carried blood from the heart to the body is too tiny and his heart is working with force. Thereby, the only solution is for d doctor to perform an urgent surgery on d baby within 3weeks.
The surgery cost 3.5million naira although, we have raised 1 million naira leaving us with a balance of 2.5million naira to go.
I hereby solicit your support to help my baby live. No amount is too small but time is much limited. May God reward you with abundance as you help me to bear this huge burden, (AMEN)
Acc number: 0724383573
Acc name; OLADAPO SIMIYAT, a
Bank: access
For more enquiries, please contact these numbers.
Mother: 08146975151
Father: 07062302163

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oyhewande92018:
Abdulsalam is 3months and has just three weeks to live. Yes! Just three weeks.
<An appeal from a pained mother>
"It all started when he was two and half weeks old. I noticed he was coughing seriously, so I took him to Bowen teaching hospital in ogbomosho where he was given a drug but the cough still got worse. After 2weeks ,I took him back and they carried an xray test on him where by d doctor stated that the heart of the baby is big, which was not suppose to be. Hence, we were refer to UITH Ilorin, for an eco test.
The test result reveal there was a large PDA implying that a hole in the heart with several pulmonary hypertension. The result was taken back to Bowen after which we were refer to OAU teaching hospital ife for another eco test result.this test also revealed that the veins that carried blood from the heart to the body is too tiny and his heart is working with force. Thereby, the only solution is for d doctor to perform an urgent surgery on d baby within 3weeks.
The surgery cost 3.5million naira although, we have raised 1 million naira leaving us with a balance of 2.5million naira to go.
I hereby solicit your support to help my baby live. No amount is too small but time is much limited. May God reward you with abundance as you help me to bear this huge burden, (AMEN)
Acc number: 0724383573
Acc name; OLADAPO SIMIYAT, a
Bank: access
For more enquiries, please contact these numbers.
Mother: 08146975151
Father: 07062302163

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by zone51: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Simply apply to the late baby Benahia's page, the family are giving out 25 million to different people with serious case. Goto Kokun foundation Instagram page and get the details.
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
K

(1) (Reply)

Foolish Question And Crazy Answer(starplurse Comedy) / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Edo Chief Priest / Allowee: New Legit Way To Make Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.