Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (40988 Views)

EFCC Barricades Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello's House Over ₦84 Billion Fraud / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / FG Barricades Unity Fountain Abuja - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts, Threatens Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2019
And who still sees this as an election, this is no democracy.. Sad one

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by stepone(m): 1:12am On Mar 11, 2019
I so much love your comment PMB distance himself from the happenings in Rivers, because of his integrity but forgets he will still be drawn to it. Maybe he wants all the player in Rivers to play their games but if he so much need Rivers State, he would have declared a state of emergency to remove the sitting governor.
pacino26:
I have tried my hardest best not to comment on the happenings in Rivers state. Probably cuz I think it's payback for Wike who used federal might way back in 2015. But it wasn't this bad na! The intimidation and desperation to oust the incumbent governor is making him now look like a martyr and the people of Rivers state are paying with their blood to exercise their right as enshrined in the constitution. The silence from the President is a mark of approval and a statement that Rivers must fall to the APC regime.

No sane human should condone or justify this act notwithstanding party affiliation. SARS, Army, Navy, Air Force not mentioning other paramilitary agencies all deployed and given orders to act in reckless abandon. PMB should just declare a state of emergency if he so wants Rivers badly and save the innocent citizens and inhabitants of the state.

Indeed there was a country.
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:24am On Mar 11, 2019
This one nah election abi na war?
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 3:28am On Mar 11, 2019
cool cool cool very very good
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by noisy45(m): 4:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Rocket Propelled Grenade will take care of that outdated thing on the road

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by nasoeb: 4:07am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:

Dont let me insult you...

As you wish for calamity..may it visit you and your household ten fold angry

AMEN to your Prayers
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:07am On Mar 11, 2019
The barricaded road leads to inec office so its no surprise. Same thing was done previous election to prevent thugs from your invading the office cos its beside a major road
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Prompto: 4:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Shut up n go to hell
Did PDP not do worse in 2015
Did you wail then

People’s mandate must count in Rivers
Wike must never be allowed to write result
Rubbish

[s]
Colonelswitz101:

No more free cash av always bn u guys $tupid excuse. Muhamamadu Buhari will reap from this evil he have sown or his children will.
Its a pity we have a majority of fools parading this country and taking us backwards....
If u are comfortable with wat Buhari and the military are doing, then u deserve to be compelled to a cage in a zoo cos u are a threat to human evolution process. ..
[/s]
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Prompto: 4:17am On Mar 11, 2019
More death will be in the household of those that believe PDP should be allowed to write election result. People’s will must count n more writing election result in Wike’s bedroom.
Thisis2raw:
God will protect me and my family members, death will never cease to happen in the camps of those that support this atrocities that is been committed in my state by this soldiers
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Rivers is a very volatile state.. So I am not surprised by this.. Even though It is wrong..
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Muhamamadu Buhari call ur boys to order before u turn the south south to another sambisa.....they might have droped their guns for amnesty buh their fingers are still intact. We have labored for the sustainance of this democracy buh ur actions only sabotages this effort....call ur boys to order if u and this country are still interested in niger Delta oil...

You are disorderly and uncivil in your attitude to election. You can’t manage yourselves for a minute. Can’t you see others voting in peace whether PDP or APC?
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Prompto: 4:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Every Nigerian can not be foolish like you have chosen to be. Buhari is a thief yet he kept saving billions of dollars in the treasury the same treasury PDP was always looting.

Show us a PDP president or petroleum minister for 1 minute that do not have oil block and also show us Buhari oil or ordinary petroleum station he as been both petrol minister n president twice ?We all can not be pathetic because your father as dedicated his life to stealing which is not a doctrine Buhari cherished. You thief calling everyone else a thief delusion works only within your family.

Buhari integrity will always be billion time beta than any saint the PDP can produce in trillion years

ArcSEMPECJ:

Which free money are you talking about?
Where did you see the free money during other past president's tenure?

OK you think Buhari is not distributing money to his family members and co thieves ?
You don't know how much that went out during this election time

Wait until Buhari leaves Office,..you will be shocked at what he did with our money,...
The one he spent on his health alone is enough to send your whole local government to a foreign school with 50k alawi

What is your qualification let me know where to keep your Brian to cool off......

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Prompto: 4:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Thank you I have always said it this PDP supporters think they alone have the right to violence n everyone else should shut up about glaring fact. How can Wike believe his father as a write to be writing election result in the whole of Rivers how ?!
Fuckyoumod:
Anything as long as Wike sent parking.

2015 was rigged with army , police and militants.

Today, the Army was brought in to make elections peaceful....

Wike said and I quote " no man born of a woman can stop his victory " that's a slap to Buhari and the good people of rivers state.

Wike went through the back door of to disqualify every viable contestant Tinge Cole and Lulu through the useless courts and judges. With the help of the saboteur Magnus Abe.

For that reason he felt he has attained the high of a god.

Only him want to contest right?
OK na let's watch and see if he is god.

As for Amaechi its now or Never for him.... If Amaechi fails to unsit wike with all the forces at his disposal, the same way wike dealt with him in 2015, no one in Rivers or Nigeria will take him serious again.

An eye for an eye.... Fayose got served in Ekiti, wike will surely Get served in Rivers.

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by khreedsneh(m): 4:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

Wike said and I quote " no man born of a woman can stop his victory " that's a slap to Buhari and the good people of rivers state.

Wike went through the back door of to disqualify every viable contestant Tinge Cole and Lulu through the useless courts and judges. With the help of the saboteur Magnus Abe.

As for Amaechi its now or Never for him.... If Amaechi fails to unsit wike with all the forces at his disposal, the same way wike dealt with him in 2015, no one in Rivers or Nigeria will take him serious again.

An eye for an eye.... Fayose got served in Ekiti, wike will surely Get served in Rivers.
You're a compound fool if this is your argument.. My goodness who raised you to think like this... You're no less than a barbarian.
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 5:10am On Mar 11, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Keep on embarrassing yourself in the public
When did God make you his spokesman?

No more free cash, better go and hustle legitimately
foolish talk

2 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 5:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

No more free cash av always bn u guys $tupid excuse. Muhamamadu Buhari will reap from this evil he have sown or his children will.
Its a pity we have a majority of fools parading this country and taking us backwards....
If u are comfortable with wat Buhari and the military are doing, then u deserve to be compelled to a cage in a zoo cos u are a threat to human evolution process. ..
Holy Moses!!! shocked
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 5:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:

Dont let me insult you...

As you wish for calamity..may it visit you and your household ten fold angry

And u say "don't let me insult u"
Wetin remain after this one
grin this fella sef
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:45am On Mar 11, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

Is wike the court or INEC who disqualified Apc? We never saw this in Gej’s time. This is madness. Apc has lost it popularity in rivers based on their bad performance and tyrannical attitude. The south south doesn’t want them.

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Askme8: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2019
desiredhome:

No one succeeds in life with this much bitterness and anger and hatred, I wonder why some people always think they are better of by condemning others simply because they have different opinion, for your information Buhari is not your problem so you better free yourself before BP will destroy you.
You are so quick to see what the military are doing but forget so soon how Wike used militant, police, military to destroy lives and properties in Rivers state in 2015.
so because wike did it we should now go back to 2015, are we going back or we are going forward.what plans do u have for the future in your life to go back to 1982 when your so called buhari over throne a civilian govrt we should also look for another military overthrow of buharis govrt now also abi? Abeg were your sense go?

3 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by UncleDeeee(m): 5:50am On Mar 11, 2019
God will not forgive that useless traitor called Amaechi but my worry is who is really the commander in Chief? Obviously, not Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:04am On Mar 11, 2019
it's just so unthinkable that this will be happening in Rivers state....where just two persons want s to determine the choice of the Rivers people.....we really need to be recolonise again....we learnt nothing from the british
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Holymann(m): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Keep on embarrassing yourself in the public
When did God make you his spokesman?

No more free cash, better go and hustle legitimately
On a day when fresh attacks where recorded in Kaduna, our soldiers are being used as political thugs in Rivers but sentiments won't allow you call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 6:37am On Mar 11, 2019
What the military is doing in Rivers is simple- Carrying out military coup. This has all the attributes of a military coup, the gestapo style they are invading private houses of their perceived enemies, the intimidation and killing of citizens in order to suppress and subvert the will of the people.

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by saintadeola: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2019
don't mind those Bustard praising Buhari, am a presiding officer in rivers state, soldiers seize election results at d collation center, and they kept on writing result for AAC, it's so funny, free and fare, wike Will win, I testify to it, pdp is winning before apc start d show of shame

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by saintadeola: 6:46am On Mar 11, 2019
as a presiding officer in rivers state, I can narrate all that happen, am not from south south, am just a Corper there, the army said Buhari sent them, it's an order, it's shame on this country, apc level of rigging is too desperate, pdp reign no worst than this, this one is open

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by usamali(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2019
THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE HUNTERS FIGHT TERRORIST, WHILE SOLDIERS OFFICIATE ELECTION
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by foreshore(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2019
Giftedhand92:
Below is a clip, showing the heavy deployment of Soldiers and other sister agency in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.

In a video also going viral on social media, Armored Personnel Carriers (APC) were also spotted on the major roads in Port-Harcourt, used as a barricade.

Recall that the UK Embassy in Nigeria, expressed its concern over the way the Nigerian military, interfered in yesterday's electoral process in Rivers State.

Credit: Channels Tv

Watch the video HERE

Boko Haram would have been a thing of the past if they had done something like this. Yeye military
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Oxb90: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2019
eurogee:
Asum ekwensu kpoo gi oku. Idiot!

be careful what you wish others. Remember karma
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Turantula:
And bokharam is having a field day in NE

That must be a figment of your imagination...

I am sure you have never left your location since birth.

Do you even know the NE? Sorry, you heard others talk about it and you had to join the fray.

In case you care to know, Rivers state has a bad antecedent of electoral violence and has to be handled differently otherwise so many lives would be lost. That is what it is.

They only live for politics and see it as their 'heaven and earth' while most of the youths in that place only follow politicians up and down, and are always willing to their bidding.
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by eurogee: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Oxb90:
be careful what you wish others. Remember karma

Karma taa isi gi there. Anu mpam
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by celeiyke: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Is Nigeria at war? The army now plays the role of thugs for APC. What a country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / “White Man” In Sambisa Forest Was Killed In Firefight – Buratai / Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.