Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (40980 Views)

EFCC Barricades Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello's House Over ₦84 Billion Fraud / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / FG Barricades Unity Fountain Abuja - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts, Threatens Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2019
too bad, there is a plan to install puppet leadership in naija
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Which free money are you talking about?
Where did you see the free money during other past president's tenure?

OK you think Buhari is not distributing money to his family members and co thieves ?
You don't know how much that went out during this election time

Wait until Buhari leaves Office,..you will be shocked at what he did with our money,...
The one he spent on his health alone is enough to send your whole local government to a foreign school with 50k alawi

What is your qualification let me know where to keep your Brian to cool off......

Let me try this for myself, maybe I will be in luck. I have a Bachelor's degree in Political Science, 2nd class lower. Thank you sir
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2019
My problem is today is Monday and that road is blocked
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by dehi: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2019
I don't understand
What is Nigeria army doing in River state...
Nigeria army has decided to create tension in that state...
Just because APC was disqualified they want to persecute every other person in that state
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Keep on embarrassing yourself in the public
When did God make you his spokesman?

No more free cash, better go and hustle legitimately
Idiot...where did he mention anything about free money there? He is entitled to his opinion.
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Askme8:
so because wike did it we should now go back to 2015, are we going back or we are going forward.what plans do u have for the future in your life to go back to 1982 when your so called buhari over throne a civilian govrt we should also look for another military overthrow of buharis govrt now also abi? Abeg were your sense go?

You can't speak from both side of your mouth, Nigeria is moving forward and only criminals and enemies of progress will not be happy for the victory of Buhari.
God's plain for Nigeria is to move this country forward and that is why looters will always lose.
No right thinking Rivers person is happy for Wike except these same criminals/looters who claim to be developers yet can't develop their own states, always causing confusion everywhere they are.
The same way they are making noise in Lagos state.
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by uchenna4(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2019
Why our military no go use this kind armored fire arms delete boko haram why in Rivers state? Are they any war in Rivers state, South south make u na try get sense. Love one another u guys are one don't let any one divide you guys. The people the army is killing now are your brothers, join hand together and fight ndi Hausa there the problem in Nigeria not u or an Igbo man, Nigeria is the only country we have, let's join hand and develop it for our children to have a peaceful environment to grow and settle. God bless Nigeria and any of you all.
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by islandmoon: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2019
using Faulty Armored tank to intimidate people!
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Oxb90: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2019
eurogee:

Karma taa isi gi there. Anu mpam
funny
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2019
I thought I was entering a war zone when I saw live snipers and tanks yesterday while heading to mile1.
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Pioneer123: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2019
[quowte author=Fuckyoumod post=76542231]Anything as long as Wike sent parking.

2015 was rigged with army , police and militants.

Today, the Army was brought in to make elections peaceful....

Wike said and I quote " no man born of a woman can stop his victory " that's a slap to Buhari and the good people of rivers state.

Wike went through the back door of to disqualify every viable contestant Tinge Cole and Lulu through the useless courts and judges. With the help of the saboteur Magnus Abe.

For that reason he felt he has attained the high of a god.

Only him want to contest right?
OK na let's watch and see if he is god.

As for Amaechi its now or Never for him.... If Amaechi fails to unsit wike with all the forces at his disposal, the same way wike dealt with him in 2015, no one in Rivers or Nigeria will take him serious again.

An eye for an eye.... Fayose got served in Ekiti, wike will surely Get served in Rivers.

[/quote]When Bloody Wike did same 2015 hope you guys spoke against it, why come out now to cry foul, he wants to force himself again on the people and the law enforcement agents are against it, after all no be APC guy dey contest against am,abeg make una leave story.
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by awuf2008: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2019
All because they want to rig an election hence this mad action from FG.
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by rummmy: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Prompto:
Shut up n go to hell
Did PDP not do worse in 2015
Did you wail then

People’s mandate must count in Rivers
Wike must never be allowed to write result
Rubbish

[s][/s]
go up or go down, wike must win else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Any ballot snatching na die o.
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by AerialMapper: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Buratai will soon say it is thugs that converted BRT into tanks and sprayed it army colors and wearing fake uniforms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
This is Buhari's Nigeria for you!

Buhari I say shame on you!!

Buhari if you were my father, no matter the so much billions you have looted for me, I will berate you and disown you as my father because I cannot stand the shame you have brought on our name in the name of politics!

People can you see now Whenever God refuses to answer a mans prayer or request, God knows why.

God knew why He refused Buhari becoming Nigeria's President several times, but crooks and political vultures gathered together and made him President, God allowed it so we can learn a lesson, now see what he has turned Nigeria into under 3 and half years, gosh!!!

c mumu ode? u will disown buhari as ur father. all na internet mumu trash talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) / Algeria, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa Form G4 Nations / Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.