Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! (39165 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday / Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by bionixs: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2019
post=76542765:
YESSSS OOOOO!! cheesy wink grin

Sanwo-Olu.... Sai Baba personal person!! cheesy
i pity you. nextime dont drag God into wayo. If He should take your lies personally,you will be cursed. congratulations,selected incoming governor
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by opribo(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2019
As lo my as he regularly pays his entitlement to the Bourdillon he won't have any problems.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by bionixs: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Kobicove:

Jimi has refused to read the handwriting on the wall and retire... undecided

In 4 years time he will still come back to contest and loose.

Stubborn man!
he kept blowing the chances of those who could have given tinubu a hard run for his money had. All we should put behind our mind is what Ambode told us about the incoming Governor. He knows him better tha everyone of us up here making noise.i have no moral right judging a man whose name i just heard for the first time. i wish him well
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by Simbrixton(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Foolish election
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by Tinted803: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2019
ikorodureporta:
D guy & deputy go clash v.soon... Na d wife happy pass.
what make you feel so,meanwhile what the result from your state?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by ikorodureporta: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2019
Tinted803:
what make you feel so,meanwhile what the result from your state?
Where b my state??
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by mexzony: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2019
I wonder how ambode must be feeling right now.
He would have thought he would rule for 8 years but just like that. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by IbukunSangotola(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2019
yerokunphilips:
This election is very interesting ,God himself have show to us that HE IS THE ALMIGHTY and HE HIS ONLY CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY THAT IS UNQUESTIONABLE , He disappointed the powerful , He make the wishes of the ordinary people come true . We should learn from them that whatever we are today is by God's grace ,and He always have a better option than you if you feel you are too big HE will show you you are nothing without HIM . Congratulations to my good people of Lagos State .
If God has been involved in the country's elections, we won't be where we are today
Mind you, our pastors won't be prophesying shii also about the elections
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by nograv: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2019
blingxx:

Keep chestbeating grin if your state governor didn't keep you in poverty you won't leave your region to hustle in another persons land cheesy

I live in London, as my family fled Naija (Ikoyi to be precise) in the 70s/80s...

So yes as a Londoner I can chest beat tongue

I go home every year, Lagos is nothing to boast about..
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by samyyoung1(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2019
ikorodureporta:
D guy & deputy go clash v.soon... Na d wife happy pass.

Av always said this...
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by Simbrixton(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2019
nograv:

I live in London, as my family fled Naija (Ikoyi to be precise) in the 70s/80s...

So yes as a Londoner I can chest beat tongue

I go home every year, Lagos is nothing to boast about..
why do you go home every year sef u dey give all this afonja pipo mouth Abuja is better
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by nograv: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
why do you go home every year sef u dey give all this afonja pipo mouth Abuja is better

Because home is home. I am not white, I know many Nigerians here in the UK who have turned their backs on Naija.. I will never be one of them..

My family are from Lagos not Abuja. I want to see Lagos reach it destiny as a great world city..

But we need better leaders than Sanwo and we need to get rid of corrupt individuals like Tinubu..
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by Simbrixton(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
nograv:

Because home is home. I am not white, I know many Nigerians here in the UK who have turned their backs on Naija.. I will never be one of them..

My family are from Lagos not Abuja. I want to see Lagos reach it destiny as a great world city..

But we need better leaders than Sanwo and we need to get rid of corrupt individuals like Tinubu..
smh those people are actually wise and you foolish since jimi agbaje started playing ethnic politics and threatening local population with ethnic cleansing tinubu has become a hero and after him aregbesola will continue
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! by nograv: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
smh those people are actually wise and you foolish since jimi agbaje started playing ethnic politics and threatening local population with ethnic cleansing tinubu has become a hero and after him aregbesola will continue

Well time will tell..

in a few years when nothing has improved we will see who is foolish...

Mtchew..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) / North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) / NURTW Vs TOOAN: Gunshots As Oluomo, Istijaba’s Boys Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.