Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) (33402 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Fashola At 60. / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday / Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by envoymedia: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2022
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his wife, Dr. Ibijoke Claudiana Sanwoolu, on her birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

He shared loved-up photo of himself and his wife, with the caption;

"To my delectable wife, Ibijoke. You have been my source of strength, my prayer partner, my happy place, my supporter, my cheerleader, the co-pilot in our home, and most importantly an exemplary mother to our children.

There are no words adequate enough to describe, and appreciate you for your strength, resilience, understanding and selflessness as we paddle the waters of Governance in Lagos.

Thank you for holding forth and strong in managing the home front while also taking on the role of First Lady. Thank you for your passion in speaking up against Domestic and Gender Based Violence. Thank you for seeing the vision of a Greater Lagos with me. And thank you for sharing my true intentions for a progressive, developed, and secured Lagos, despite being misunderstood.

As you celebrate another year of grace and favor from God, may the Almighty continue to abide with you all the days of your life. Amen

Happy Birthday my dear wife, Dr. Ibijoke Claudiana Sanwoolu."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYdzy-UDSGn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by envoymedia: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2022
More

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2022
grin
Love is sweeter when there is money

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2022

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by eddynaira125: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Governor when get swag

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Happy birthday to you our lovely wife.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kriss216: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Clear road

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kaiser20: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations Ma!
There is a special love , peace and understanding that flows in the family of believers,(not church goers).

28 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pointus olu

Malami na your mate

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by tutudesz: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
The back big like this grin

70 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Cholls(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollynnn:
grin
Love is sweeter when there is money
my sister did they write it on their forehead that it's money that make their marriage sweet?!.... Yeye!

11 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Unluckrees(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Happy birthday to her. She has yam legs though...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Unluckrees:
Happy birthday to her. She has yam legs though...

Be careful

76 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sammy07: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Me: When Lagos assembly approves trillions of naira for 2022 budget

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Happy birthday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by BadNews: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Enjoyment Continues
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Anigreat: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

The wife got lovely shapes. I am wondering if Sanwu is doing his husband duty with such a. shape. that shapes need serious banging like this.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by olaric(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Happy Birthday madam; but what's it with Igbere TV and adding "Igbere TV reports" to every news item? Do you have to add it to every of your news item; including your original story? You are so unprofessional...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Boogyman557: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by visijo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Since women are told to stay away from their husbands phone to avoid high blood pressure, men should also forget DNA test to avoid cardiac arrest. �‍♂️

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gistlover was untop this governor matter for infidelity....the wise so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by HacheNoire: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
No rice, chicken, Ewedu, Amala or Garri

There is no reason to celebrate if their is no food
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by 3ple9ine(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Scream(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
This governor that doesn't joke with photoshoot... I'm sure he has a Senior Special Adviser on Photoshoots. You can draw anything if you like, just label it Jide Sanwo Olu, you will get his attention. I'm sure life will be boring for him if he leaves office just because the sycophant photographers won't have his time again.

Meanwhile, happy birthday to his wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Does the wife know the her mumu husband is fvcking mo abudu and giving her money meant for Lagos people angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by frog12: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
HOLY JESUS. look at those FAT legs !!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
This sanwo olu wife, from the frontal view E be like say she go get big nyansh o cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by Abilistic(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA

Anigreat:
shocked

[s]The wife got lovely shapes. I am wondering if Sanwu is doing his husband duty with such a. shape. that shapes need serious banging like this.
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Is this not a woman? I said week back for those character failure who had lost relevancy in marriage in life who sees marriage as scam should go and wash their heads in Atlantic Ocean with a spiritual person present because their head chose failure to see a responsible man to marry them.

Aisha Buhari na woman, all 36 governors na woman dem marry oo, all male senators na woman dem marry oo, Adenuga, Kalu, Arthur etc na woman dem marry oo, all the blow clergy men marry woman oo but dem heads no see those one chose but na to dey sleep with one married senator to married Mompha to Married pastors yet none care to marry dem despite their puff puff b**bs and beans cake(Akara) bum.

God bless you the governor more blessing to the wife and greater blessing to all married responsible women out there and greatest blessing awaiting all babes still believing having a good home and thunder fire those wizards feminist gang bitch.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki / 2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi / The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.