Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" (35639 Views)

Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Bennycollins: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Bros leave, last time in Osun the rescheduled elections in PDP stronghold but used the military to stop voters from accessing the polling units. They gave APC voters white handkerchiefs with which they were identified and allowed to go to the polling units.
Awol1:

Don't conclude yet.

You need to know whose stronghold those units of rerun exists and other things.

I'm not sure Tambuwal will survive though.

I think any inconclusive election should be forgotten by any party not APC because the ruling party will always deploy their useless soldiers during rerun and tie hanky on people's hands.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by youneedjesus: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2019
They want to use remote control. It won't work thus time around.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Melison(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2019
MallamJackson:
Haven rigged the shameless old man inn they think they can easily replicate thesame crap in the governorships

it was first Bauchi and now sokoto huh??

Sokoto wallah SAI MATAWALLE

Ba mu son pampers!

grin

U must be from sokoto judging by that last word
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Kingspin(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2019
Osun treatment
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by XYZ123: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2019
MallamJackson:
Haven rigged the shameless old man inn they think they can easily replicate thesame crap in the governorships

it was first Bauchi and now sokoto huh??

Sokoto wallah SAI MATAWALLE

Ba mu son pampers!

grin
grin Haba Mallam jacson lipsrsealed
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Caseless:
I want Tambuwal and ortom to lose.
don't stay in ur bedroom and write rubbish...the pple in those places will decide...

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by ozo13(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
Adamawa too same thing
plateau too wr apc is winning.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Babagy823: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Tambuwal yahi amadu. Gara tambuwal donshi bai cin duwai sannan besin yan iska.
Bnladan:
duk shaggu na, daga Ahmad Aliyu har Tambuwal. Walle duk tumun dare na. Dama Mannir na ko Faruku.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Bnladan(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2019
NewCaliYork:
You care to interpret this?
oh yes. That both Tambuwal and his rival are bad people. Their running mates are better choices
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Bnladan(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2019
thaoriginator:
wane irin yare ne wanan?
ba da kai/ke nake ba. Uwar gulma angry
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Bnladan(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Babagy823:
Allahu a'lamu. Allah ya xaba mana mafi alkhairi.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by MallamJackson(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Bnladan:
duk shaggu na, daga Ahmad Aliyu har Tambuwal. Walle duk tumun dare na. Dama Mannir na ko Faruku.

mu dai matawallen nan dai

grin
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by MallamJackson(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2019
Augiiee:
Would you shut up there b4 I drop kick dat ur empty head

coming from an extremendously empty head as yours

i'll walk.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by MallamJackson(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Augiiee:
Would you shut up there b4 I drop kick dat ur empty head

coming from an extremendously empty head as yours

i'll walk.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by MallamJackson(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=jomoh post=76544460]

Go to school you no go gree

Sey make dem declare PDP as governor with 3000 votes to lead while there are 75,000 outstanding?

Have a sound mind you no go gree

the very reason the sham of an election is decleared inconclusive is because the Apc rigged their way into obtaining the number of votes they claim to have

on a free and fair basis Apc would lose sokoto woefully.

abeg shift.

Sai matawalle! !
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by MallamJackson(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2019
jomoh:

Go to school you no go gree

Sey make dem declare PDP as governor with 3000 votes to lead while there are 75,000 outstanding?

Have a sound mind you no go gree

the very reason the sham of an election is decleared inconclusive is because the Apc rigged their way into obtaining the number of votes they claim to have

on a free and fair basis Apc would lose sokoto woefully.

abeg shift.

Sai matawalle! !

Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Caseless: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Bnladan:

Allah yayi mana xabi mafi alkhairi kawai. Duka 'yan iska ne. Shi yasa ma babu uban da na xaba cikinsu.
allahuma amin. Kace duk ba wanda yayi maka.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by jomoh: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=MallamJackson post=76550371][/quote]

When I told you to go to school you thought it was an insult.

Ordinary how to quote on Nairaland you can’t. You did it twice and still got it wrong twice. Are you this dull
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by prosnadis(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Plateau nko
DauraIsAGoal:
Adamawa too same thing
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2019
maroke1:
Kano PDP leading inconclusive
Sokoto PDP leading inconclusive
Adamawa PDP leading inconclusive
Bauchi PDP leading inconclusive
imo and rivers too

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Bnladan(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Caseless:
allahuma amin. Kace duk ba wanda yayi maka.
ko alama.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Caseless: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bnladan:
ko alama.
kaji masuyi don Allah...
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by Indispensable85(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
This one is close ooo.
3k plus votes can be easily overtaken from a poll of 75k registered voters. I still like tambuwal sha, eventhough he shouldn't have decamped in the first place.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by MallamJackson(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
jomoh:

When I told you to go to school you thought it was an insult.

Ordinary how to quote on Nairaland you can’t. You did it twice and still got it wrong twice. Are you this dull

Shut it!

my network was messy.

I made my point and you got it.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by jomoh: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
MallamJackson:

Shut it!

my network was messy.

I made my point and you got it.

Which useless point did u make with your incoherent rambling. It was one of the monst insanely idiotic things I’ve ever read. At no point did you make any statement that can be considered sane.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by MallamJackson(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
jomoh:

Which useless point did u make with your incoherent rambling. It was one of the monst insanely idiotic things I’ve ever read. At no point did you make any statement that can be considered sane.

I can see you have an old quarrel with me you want to bring up

please remind me how it all started
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by NewCaliYork: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Thanks for the interpretation
Bnladan:
oh yes. That both Tambuwal and his rival are bad people. Their running mates are better choices
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by jomoh: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
MallamJackson:

I can see you have an old quarrel with me you want to bring up

please remind me how it all started

Yes. It started when you decided to result to insult with your “shut it”.

Advising you to go to school is not an insult cos your comment doesn’t reflect that of someone that did.
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by MallamJackson(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
jomoh:

Yes. It started when you decided to result to insult with your “shut it”.

Advising you to go to school is not an insult cos your comment doesn’t reflect that of someone that did.

Ok I will take your golden advice and "go back to school"

Can I now have some respite please
Re: INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive" by nanaman(m): 12:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Babagy823:

Pls help me to get a job. I sent you a PM, no response . I am physically challenged. I make use of wheelchair for my daily chores.

B.Sc International Relations (Second Class Upper)

Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Credit)

Masters in Social Work

tunjioui@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.