Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy (35628 Views)

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by Nemere2020: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Gunmen suspected to be bandits attacked the convoy of Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State on Tuesday night.

At least three policemen sustained injuries in the attack which happened after the convoy was making its way to Kano from Zamfara State, where a mass All Progressives Congress (APC) rally held on Tuesday.

Ganduje was among the governors, who visited Gusau, Zamfara capital, to welcome Governor Bello Matawalle and key Zamfara politicians who defected into the ruling party.

Government House sources confirmed the attack but said Ganduje was not in the convoy when they encountered the gunmen.

It was gathered that Ganduje joined the convoy of his Jigawa State Counterpart, Abubakar Badaru, after the mega rally in Gusau.

“You know because the place was rowdy after the event which had many state governors in attendance, His Excellency, Gov Ganduje, joined his friend, Governor Badaru, and they both arrived in Kano hours before the Kano convoy arrived,” a government house official, who asked not to be named, said.
Dozens of gunmen, who barricaded the road, were said to have opened fire immediately they sighted the convoy.

Attempts to reach the Governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Abba Anwar, failed as phones were switched off as of the time of filing this report.

Hon. Mohammed Ahmed, a member of the Zamfara State House of Assembly, was shot dead on Tuesday.

He was on his way to Kano from Zamfara when he ran into armed men.

The gunmen abducted his son and driver after killing him.

The deceased lawmaker was said to be taking his son to the Kano airport when they ran into the attackers.

Insecurity is at an all-time high in the country despite efforts of government and security agencies to bring the situation under control.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-bandits-hit-gandujes-convoy

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
I guess Nnamdi Kanu is responsible.

244 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by dometome: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Let's pretend IPOB is the big problem

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by dometome: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
I guess Nnamdi Kanu is responsible
exactly

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by OKPANAMboy: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
This is one of the things that zombies should be worried about, but "no" they are concerned about Kanu, while Fulanis have turned their villages as a shooting practice ground and relocated number of them to Benin Republic.

I heard that their low budget freedom fighter has chickened out.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dem don plan this one
Lol Northerners I hail oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by Amotolongbo(f): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Government House sources confirmed the attack but said Ganduje was not in the convoy when they encountered the gunmen.

It was gathered that Ganduje joined the convoy of his Jigawa State Counterpart, Abubakar Badaru, after the mega rally in Gusau.
Seeing the bolded part makes me remember match fixing in the game of football

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by Charmingrascal(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-bandits-hit-gandujes-convoy
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Good. I have said it times without number that the elites will soon be feeling the heat.

El Rufai should not sleep

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by DefHQ: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin why this news just dey sweet me!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by vedaxcool(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin ipob cowards are the most laughable cowards you will see. Their premium tears tastes soo salty cry cry cry cry cry they in pains and hallucinating pains, that they see cowards arrest in every news even the one that does not concern them. Cownurd is invincible, cownurd is magical but cownurd was apprehended like a Christmas goat.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by thundafire: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Till governor dies then government will take a definitive stand on bandits

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by ALTERNATEID: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Politicians are now attacking each other under the cover of bandits, unknown gunmen and Boko Haram.

23 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by DDDEnterprises: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
maybe now their head go correct say make dem tackle bandits matter wella
Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by nairalandankrah: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
By the time they're through with handling Kanu case, the north would've become a shadow of itself!
Ignorance is a fool when it plays on the unknown!..
So sad!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Noted
Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by doggedfighter(f): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu instigated this from Dss custody.

He's even the one that gave them the gun they used.

Quickly add it to his charge sheet.

36 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by Tranquillity360: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will draw the ZOO force to East and by the time they return to their region,boko haram and bandit will take over their region.

10 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by Nbotee(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ej
Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by Nbotee(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Very good... Since Their spokesperson claims they don't kill innocent persons and only attack and kidnapp ppl for money, mayb Ganduje is not innocent or they jus want to kidnap him for money either way they are also victims

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by nairalandankrah: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
Nnamdi Kanu instigated this from Dss custody.

He's even the one that gave them the gun they used.

Ehhyaaa! You don min it! Your DSS friends told you this? grin

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by AK6464(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Oboy, bolder by the day
Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by tillaman(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
For eternity they will all reap what they sowed!!
Righteousness2 didn’t the Bible say no peace for the wicked I can’t remember where it is written

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by CharleyBright(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
The North and Terrorism are like 5 and 6. They breed children everywhere who have no future other than Terrorism as occupation.
The seed they sow will be ready and there for them to reap.

After vacating Aso Villa,
IBB went back to Minna.
Abdulsalami went back to Minna.
OBJ went back to Otta
GEJ went back to Otueke.

Buhari will definitely go back to Katrina ( if not Sudan).
Last time I checked, Bandits and Boko Haram are running show in Katsina. His Bandit boys will be waiting for him to come back and pay his dues.

8 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by tutudesz: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wonderful News grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by SEGLIZ: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
welcome development.
the monster they tamed.
Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by MansoryMX(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Na Family affairs jorrrr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by Khd95(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
the chicken is gradually coming home to roost cheesy

Miyetti Allah, whats your advise to buhari on this matter na, since u can advise the slowpoke on what to do to MNK grin

I see the dead meat seller and his zombie colleagues everywhere scavenging for Nnamdi Kanu's arrest thread, jubilating and masturbating and even fallen over them selves to occupy first to comment, but i am yet to see any ot=f them commenting on bandits attacking a sitting governor grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by Niorte: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
hmmm
Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by TheEnygma(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Seeing the bolded part makes me remember match fixing in the game of football
I swear... You literally said my mind
Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by veli1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Alhamdullilah!
Allahu Akbar cool
Mehn these niggaz missed the target nevertheless, tomorrow is another day. As for Gandollar, he shld call his able men(Hisbah) to deal with the bandits in the language they understand. coolcool
El-rufai is next Insha Allah. AMEEN

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

letitrainnow:

Amen
God bless you and yours.
You are a good Nigerian who is not in support of kidnappers, murderers, rapists and criminals, unlike some that are pained by our innocent prayers.

Same for all those happy to read that Shekau is only injured and not dead,
goodnessme1:

God destroy Nigeria.
Really?
To start with Who is a Nigerian?
Your father, mother, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, neighbours and all your family members, both dead and living.
Isn't it funny that you kids never think before typing your usual rubbish online?
And you have families and friends in this nation o!
Characteristics of a kid!

We Rise.

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?!
Now, Shekau is gone to hell and Cownu the mental bastard is about to answer the crimes he has committed against humanity, especially the killing of innocent igbos.
May he rot in hell, and he should make sure he takes his brainwashed animals with him.
Mofo.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandits Attack Governor Ganduje’s Convoy by SouthSouth1914: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
The north will self destruct! Just a matter of time

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) / Sanwo-olu Blames Late Airport, Border Closures For COVID-19 Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.