Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook (28486 Views)

The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] / Amazing Ancient Ethiopian Churches Carved Out Of Rocks (photos) / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
newsynews:
The Ethiopian Airline which was confirmed crashed on March 10th was predicted by Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran on his Facebook page on February 7.

The Ethiopian Airline was on enroute Kenya when it crashed 6 minutes to take off.

Reports say the crash killed all 151 persons on board including a Nigerian professor, Pius Adesanmi.

The Facebook post shared by Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran, the Founder and Leader of Cosmos Affran Ministries, called on Ethiopians to pray to avert a plane crash.

Just weeks after his post went up, news broke of the crashed airline.

More details about the Ethiopian Airline crash to come shortly.

https://lailasnews.com/prophet-cosmos-walker-ethiopian-airline/

https://www.nairaland.com/5084208/predicted-ethiopian-airlines-plane-crash#76750558
Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2019

Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Arrest this morafucker!!!! angry angry HE'S A SUSPECT!!!

Take him in for questioning make em explain the kain technology God take show am the vision!!!

Am I under arrest too? 8 shocked

Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2019
McCoy662:

so, God decided to crash the plane so we can feel his presence
this is really dumb, when Africa is the most religious continent in the world. that God of prophecy must be confused!

Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 12:12am On Mar 18, 2019
Emekus92:
U can Edit your posts on facebook.

No one know if it's edited or not

Does the photo comments below suggest that the post was edited?

Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Olulinks:

Is it a taboo for you to pray abi na the prophet una wan begin blame?

Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 12:37am On Mar 18, 2019
Shayolevels:
My formal pastor use to say *when he reveals he cancels*.... Why not pray to God for it to be canceled since it has been revealed to you

Please tell your former Pastor that Levi asks him:
"When God revealed the Flood to Noah, did Noah cancel"?
Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 12:39am On Mar 18, 2019
lexy2014:

Y was his prayer not answered?
The reason is because sometimes fate is not allowed to overtake destiny...
Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by lexy2014: 12:41am On Mar 18, 2019
Tampinu:

The reason is because sometimes fate is not allowed to overtake destiny...

Are fate& destiny not one& d same thing?
Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2019
lexy2014:

Are fate& destiny not one& d same thing?

No. Destiny is what God has set and arranged as part of a person's life journey. If such person doesn't end up in a home where the families are evil and doing wicked works against his destiny, his life will go smoothly etc

Now, fate is what was not planned but just happened almost as a coincidence etc
For example, It may be a man's destiny to be born in a happy home to wealthy parents and to have good education and nice job etc

But on a fate-ful day the boy's father met a woman (aside from his legal wife) and began cheating with her against his wife (boy's mother); eventually, the strange woman does voodoo and black magic and got the 1st wife kicked out, she then moved in and became 2nd wife. She had children for the man and badly treated the child that was in the home before she moved in. The boy began to do badly in school and later joined bad gangs...That's not the boy's destiny but the evil woman had caused fate to overtake destiny through her evil deeds.
Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 12:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Hallenjay:
edited facebook post... Let see d video

Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by McCoy662(m): 1:59am On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=Tampinu post=76750849][/quote]man nothing happened after all the prayers, so, no need to pray again. if God likes, he spare our lives if he don't, he kills us all. who cares!
Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2019
McCoy662:
man nothing happened after all the prayers, so, no need to pray again. if God likes, he spare our lives if he don't, he kills us all. who cares!

After all which "Prayers"?
Who prayed? When, where how and why?
Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by McCoy662(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2019
Tampinu:

After all which "Prayers"?
Who prayed? When, where how and why?
guy stop all these emotional replies. how did nobody prayed about safe journeys in the affected countries?? just stop, u have no point to defend ur God with
Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by StrikeBack(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2019
Why must it be a Nigerian??

Na only una dey God dey talk to??

An insignificant country like Nigeria has more vision seer then the coloniser..

Something is simply not Right
Religion;
Nonsense and Tampi.nu
Re: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook by Tampinu(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
McCoy662:

guy stop all these emotional replies. how did nobody prayed about safe journeys in the affected countries?? just stop, u have no point to defend ur God with

If I ask simple questions in order to make progress and you refuse to answer, what can I do then?

I leave you alone in peace and hope that you can leave me too. I'm not here to win arguments and I am happy to carry on with my work with people who are able to answer questions if they are asked.

Peace

Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence / Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial / I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting