Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch (16891 Views)

Sha’aban Sharada Asks Court To Disqualify Nasiru Gawuna As APC Guber Candidate / Fayemi: South West ‘Police’ Takes Off January 9 / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by WhoBeThisMan: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2019
ryusufu:
Buhari won fair and square, we decided to vote Buhari as president and Abba as a governor.
I wish you and your family the best in the next Level they promised you.

(though they didnt specify if the next level is positive or negative)
Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by streetdisciple: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
Apc didn't win kano in the the presidential election. Now we are seeing the real results

APC won kano in the presidential election clean and clear Kano people dont vote for party like the south, they vote for individuals
Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2019
abescom:
You Ipob lot have no conscience whatsoever. I would expect you and your kind to praise PMB for allowing everything to be free and fair.

If it was a PDP ruling state would you and your group of tribal bigots not be shouting witch Hunt?

Shame on you and your kind for always crying wolf and refusing to acknowledge the truth when you see, read or hear it.

Sounds like something a sore loser would say

Kano has gone PDP way
Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by abescom: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
Apc didn't win kano in the the presidential election. Now we are seeing the real results
This is sick and you know it.

If they rigged Kano during the presidential elections do you not think they would rig the gubernatorial elections too?

Also doesn't the fact the deputy governor was arrested should tell you Buhari is allowing the law take it due course?

2 Likes

Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by ryusufu(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
I wish you and your family the best in the next Level they promised you.

(though they didnt specify if the next level is positive or negative)
Thanks
Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by abescom: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Sounds like something a sore loser would say

Kano has gone PDP way
I have no probs with who wins. The most important thing to me is good governance. It is you and your kind who have problems with whether PDP or APC and whether your tribesman or another tribesman.

1 Like

Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2019
abescom:
I have no probs with who wins. The most important thing to me is good governance. It is you and your kind who have problems with whether PDP or APC and whether your tribesman or another tribesman.

Whatever

Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by tiredoflife(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2019
The deputy Governor has immunity
He will walk clean
Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Whatever

Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Lucid1:

Grow up!

Please stop switching monikers to attack my posts
Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Please stop switching monikers to attack my posts

shocked

Me like this? Hi I'm not following you o, have we met before?
Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2019
If this happened in the south you'd see Niger Delta militants, avengers, justice League, IPOB, ohaneze, south south forum, south east forum, etc giving FG ultimatum

2 Likes

Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by lakesider(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:

So we ll rig for president and won't rig for ourself

1 Like

Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by Xisnin(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2019
abescom:
You Ipob lot have no conscience whatsoever. I would expect you and your kind to praise PMB for allowing everything to be free and fair.

If it was a PDP ruling state would you and your group of tribal bigots not be shouting witch Hunt?

Shame on you and your kind for always crying wolf and refusing to acknowledge the truth when you see, read or hear it.
Shhhh!
Nobody prevented him from voting but he wanted to disrupt collation of results.
He was whisked away for his own safety. The masses would have lynched him if the police didn't intervene.
Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by Bnladan(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2019
And nobody is giving d police any credit. The only story u ppl want to see bout police is " 5 policemen killed", "SARS official caught on camera demanding bribe", haba Naija
Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by eLcastro(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2019
Were the handcuff and e supos dey back of van...na street bois wet dey hustle police dey use shine...abeg take away the stupid public stunt pix
Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by proxillin(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
He was not arrested, he was rescued by the police from lynching.
Re: Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch by WhoBeThisMan: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
lakesider:

So we ll rig for president and won't rig for ourself
sorry it was your brother's from Niger that voted In buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministerial List May Trigger Another Round Of APC Crisis / South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams / Tinubu Warns Security Agencies Against Hoarding Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.