Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Can I Do With A B.agric Cert. In Soil Science - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can I Do With A B.agric Cert. In Soil Science (463 Views)

Can A B.Sc Holder Become A Principal Of A School Without B.Ed In Any Field? / What Is My Fate With A B.Agric. Degree? / Contact Us For Soil Test Services And Geotechnical Services In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With A B.agric Cert. In Soil Science by wizzy199: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Am a student in one of the federal universities in the country, the initial course I applied for was MBBS, and when admission came I was offered soil science, please I really need advice, if there are good career prospects in that field of agriculture in Nigeria, advice from soil science graduates would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Re: What Can I Do With A B.agric Cert. In Soil Science by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
wizzy199:
Am a student in one of the federal universities in the country, the initial course I applied for was MBBS, and when admission came I was offered soil science, please I really need advice, if there are good career prospects in that field of agriculture in Nigeria, advice from soil science graduates would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Strive to get first class and become a lecturer if not oyo will be ur name, change course if possible, any para medical courses will be fine
Re: What Can I Do With A B.agric Cert. In Soil Science by harley88(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Become an Agricultural Science teacher

(1) (Reply)

Relocate To USA Need Assistance In Job Search. / The Top 9 Habit Of Frugal People That You Should Follow To Be Extremely Rich / Getting A Degree, Is It A Guarantee Of Been Rich In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.