Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Monday, March 11, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Monday, March 11, 2019 (269 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Monday, March 27,2023 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Monday, March 11, 2019 by femoint007(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, March 11, 2019) - *Brotherly Love*

1.Thank You, Father, for first loving me, in that while I was yet a sinner, You gave Your son, Jesus, to die for me.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, give me a forgiving spirit and help me to overcome the feelings of hurt, betrayals and wrongs, that I have suffered in the past, that I may be able to show Your love to others, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me to reciprocate Your love for me, by loving You, with all my heart, spirit and soul, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to love my neighbours as myself, and to also love my enemies and those who despitefully use me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me to build on the foundation of sacrificial love upon which Your church is laid; empower me to show love, anywhere there is hatred, strife and animosity, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, You're love personified; please, make us better lovers of ourselves, and give us a heart to proclaim Your love to others, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, quicken my mortal being and transform me into Your full image, so that I can look like You, think like You, feel like You, touch like You, and love like You, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as many who are still in the wilderness of sin, who do not see the need for a Saviour, please, open their eyes and hearts to see the need and yield their lives to Jesus, the Saviour of mankind, today, in Jesus' name.

10.Thank You, Father, for Your love and humility, that we see in the life of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, please, uphold him till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Open Those Laps Until He Perfom All The Marriage Rites. / The Candlelight Foundation Holds Walk Against Hunger To Save Lives / Jesusrevelationchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.