Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ladies Don't Open Those Laps Until He Perfom All The Marriage Rites. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies Don't Open Those Laps Until He Perfom All The Marriage Rites. (259 Views)

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) / Order Of Egbesu Brotherhood (OEB) Member Performs Rites In A River In Bayelsa / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Open Those Laps Until He Perfom All The Marriage Rites. by v4victory(f): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ladies please don't open those laps yet, male that are men will always come to marry you, remember that any man that pay all the marriage rite hardly maltreat women, because he would not want to loose his effort and money spent on you. Men don't play with loss of money. please read and cover your laps till further notice

It is gradually becoming a custom in our land that a male and a female will be living together bearing kids without being legally married.
within a period of three days I have encountered about five ladies with babies who suddenly become single mothers, not even seeing the baby's daddy to cater for the child with them, I came to realized that three among the five were promised marriage and they saw all the signs that shows that the guys were ready to perform the marriage rite, but they made one mistake by opening their laps and got preggy for those boys that portrays themselves as men and the guys walk away with no trace.
infact the one that called for help today was a very beautiful young lady that I met during my skill acquisition program we became so close to the extent that she told me everything about her family and I encouraged her financially in my own little way, during our discussion she told me she will be getting married by the following month, I tried to discourage her cos I could read from her excitement that she does not even know what it means to be married.and she was very good in her skill, I told her to establish the skill she has acquired first and prepare herself mentally.
We parted ways after the program, and this morning she got my number from nowhere and I was surprise to hear from her, saying please ma help me things are very hard for me especially now that am a single mum, I said what about the marriage?
she said the boy did not proceed with the marriage rite after she got pregnant now she don't even know where he lives.
What about his parent that you people traveled down to meet? Ah ma! they said they don't know his whereabouts and I can't live with them in that demoted area.
Second girl: has been living with a boy for 11 years, in the name of I will marry you, now she was hospitalized cos of beating from the boy
reason is because she could not get pregnant since they started living together, yet the boy is still calling it courting. what? you are living together for the past eleven years and you turned her to a punching bag because she could not get pregnant and you are saying you people are still courting?
I thank God for giving me mouth to talk. Well yesterday, the girl has successfully returned back to her mother's house alive.
Third girl story very pathetic with two children.
fourth girl extra extra extra pathetic story.

MY QUESTION IS:
Why you go shiit for a person destiny like that? Why are some boys portraying themselves as men, To me any male that lives with a lady as a wife without performing the marriage rite is a boy.
Because the Bible say in Ephesians 5:31 ''For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

BROTHER! can you become one flesh with a flesh you did not perform any marriage rites on?
Re: Ladies Don't Open Those Laps Until He Perfom All The Marriage Rites. by neonly: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Guy Pls don't give in marriage except she has something to offer in d marriage apart from pusssssss
Rubbish didn't even have to read d trash
Re: Ladies Don't Open Those Laps Until He Perfom All The Marriage Rites. by paxonel(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
bf and gf is already marriage and should be treated as one, yes or no?

(1) (Reply)

Jesusrevelationchallenge / The Rich In Rags / What Is God Saying About Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.