Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom (5020 Views)

Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by titiloyeblog: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2019
news @ titiloyeblog.com

The three Independent National Electoral commission’s (INEC) adhoc staffs that were abducted on Saturday have regained their freedom.

According to a police report, the three were released at about 9 pm Sunday night.

They have since been reunited with their families.

The Katsina police Command in a statement said they have been taken to Danmusa hospital for medical checkup.

The terse statement reads: ” Today 10/03/2019 at about 21:00hrs, the 3 abducted INEC ad hoc staff were released by their abductors. They have been taken to Danmusa Hospital for medical checkups and later rejoined their respective families. Investigation is top gear with a view to arrest the hoodlums. I will continue to keep you posted.”

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/three-abducted-inec-ad-hoc-staff-in.html

Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by Imortal001: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Good
Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by TheTourist: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2019
Freedom @ Last.!!!

Please is serving Nigeria really worth it?
Politics has become too monetized and in turn has made it a do-or-die affair.

Imortal001:
Good
Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by undefeateds: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2019
staged abduction,after they finished writing result,next level stuff sha

3 Likes

Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by ictjobber: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2019
I'm a patriotic Nigerian and all but so long as i still dey this Nigeria, i don't see myself participating in any election....
Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by ictjobber: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2019
I dey build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature
Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by Aragbiji: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Igbos on Nairaland will be sad about this good news
Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by jojo1415: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Like for Atiku, share for buhari

5 Likes

Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by tommykiwi(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2019
We thank God for their safe release.

APC party, Election is not a do or die affair.

The violence and killing in this 2019 election is just too much!
Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by mainman7(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2019
If only most good Nigerians were not cowards, this election would have changed Nigeria for good. Maximum salute to Sugar, the great defender of true Democracy. He prevented APC from rigging SEYI Makinde out. Sugar only killed bad people before he was killed too. Justice shall be speedily done aginst those that killed you because you prevented them form subverting the Will of good people. Cowards shall be permanents slaves, unless good people kill bad people the World would not know peace. RIP Sugar, true Democracy Soldier. You are forever in out hearts.

1 Like

Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by gurunlocker: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Lol.... They are done with their rigging task grin

Pouring fertilizer on votes grin
Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari causes all this...
Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by ItrendNaija(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2019
Glad they've been reunited with their families.

Let me help you grow your Twitter with up to 200-300 new active Nigerian followers daily. Whatsapp 08026615664
Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by wisemrtortoise: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2019
ictjobber:
I'm a patriotic Nigerian and all but so long as i still dey this Nigeria, i don't see myself participating in any election....

By not participating, you revoke your right to complain about Nigeria's situation.

1 Like

Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by Korllami007: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2019
wisemrtortoise:

By not participating, you revoke your right to complain about Nigeria's situation.

Bro na true talk to me self no vote again since election don become death sentence in Nigeria. If people no die some thugs or soldiers or police snatch your efforts away in front of you .

If govt no get brain to inject technology into election am done. I don't know how on Earth you are going to manually conduct election for over 70 million people without violence and manipulation as if we are in 1946.

1 Like

Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2019
wisemrtortoise:

To what good is it that you can't go out and vote in peace and even when you do the results get manipulated at federal level? If you see the incredibly low turn outs in Rivers state, you will understand that truly we are completely feed up. Yet they had the courage to forge very high figures and announce to the people. Thank God the election was canceled!
Re: Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom by Laid2001: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Was Sugar in PDP?

mainman7:
If only most good Nigerians were not cowards, this election would have changed Nigeria for good. Maximum salute to Sugar, the great defender of true Democracy. He prevented APC from rigging SEYI Makinde out. Sugar only killed bad people before he was killed too. Justice shall be speedily done aginst those that killed you because you prevented them form subverting the Will of good people. Cowards shall be permanents slaves, unless good people kill bad people the World would not know peace. RIP Sugar, true Democracy Soldier. You are forever in out hearts.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures:Lagos Was One Of The Most Developed Cities In West Africa Before Tinubu / Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? / Kaduna Guber : APC Escapes Defeat , Survives PDP Onslaught With Narrow Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.