Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? (5007 Views)

List Of Rumored 10 Apc Disqualified Presidential Aspirants / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Ballardpartners Report Shows That APC Lead Major Geopolitical Zones (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Penguin2: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
These are the only people cleared.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Ebubu: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
amaechi disqualified

you smoke

13 Likes

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by haffaze777(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
God will heal op

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by vicdom(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin
penguin2 knows how to put Tinubu urchins on the high jump cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Cubalabloo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
As far as Tinubu's name is on the list, i accept this list to be authentic, and its coming from the primary source.

8 Likes

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by marsman: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dude calm down, we should focus on how Peter Obi will be the Third Runner Up after PDP, that is if Kwankwanso does not steal his spot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by pwiz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
marsman:
Dude calm down, we should focus on how Peter Obi will be the Third Runner Up after PDP, that is if Kwankwanso does not steal his spot.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Penguin2: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
vicdom:
grin
penguin2 knows how to put Tinubu urchins on the high jump cheesy grin
grin

How can I do that?

Me that is standing on Tinubu scrotum grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Excelboi(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
marsman:
Kwankwaso is likely to be the 3rd runner up. Peter Obi can't stand him on a fair election, dem no be mate.

Back to topic, if these are the qualified and disqualified candidates in APC (which I strongly doubt and belief to be false) then APC no need go election. Their Strong men has been striked out

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Penguin2: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ebubu:
amaechi disqualified

you smoke

I wish I did.

You probably don’t know I am Amaechi man, right?
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Proudlyomonna: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin Comrade please have mercy on this man na grin

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by marsman: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Born2Breed(f): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin cheesy:Dw
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Penguin2: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
Excelboi:

Kwankwaso is likely to be the 3rd runner up. Peter Obi can't stand him on a fair election, dem no be mate.

Back to topic, if these are the qualified and disqualified candidates in APC (which I strongly doubt and belief to be false) then APC no need go election. Their Strong men has been striked out

I feel APC deliberately took out the those with entitlement mentality.

Tinubu
Amaechi
Okorocha

These three men always feel entitled to the APC ticket because of their role in formation and victory of the party.

Disqualifying Tinubu and allowing Amaechi to contest would have been a grave injustice on Tinubu.

But like I said, let’s treat this as tentative.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Treat this as tentative…

Source: classified
Osinbajo is older than Amaechi. Kindly edit your list.
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Cmanforall: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
I saw this somewhere

1 Like

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Penguin2: 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

Osinbajo is older than Amaechi. Kindly edit your list.

It’s not guess work sir.

Nor is it my list.

It’s the list of APC screening panel
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Foreigna2: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Treat this as tentative…

Classified must be your father's drinking buddies in Abakaliki.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by sunnx(f): 12:09am On Jun 04, 2022
[color=#990000][/color][quote][/quote] BAT don hear am for una hand this time.
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by chrisxxx(m): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Amechi should act fast to clear himself with the Rivers judicial inquiry and get back to contest.
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by michadek1(m): 1:08am On Jun 04, 2022
Make una sha come register with my referral link as e dey hot. Na latest MMM platform before e cast....its still fresh now

9Sure is an online investment Banking Platform where you can run fix deposit for a minimum of 7days and maximum 3months to earn interest between 15% to 230% with N5,000 minimum investment. Withdraw both capital and interest.

To register use my referral link

https://app.9sure.com/register/6292e8fe02ec2

To learn more visit https://9sure.com

you can contact me on whatsApp 07035540904

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by Ratello: 1:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Treat this as tentative…

Too old to run......just look at him

1 Like

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by fergie001: 1:18am On Jun 04, 2022
I know Bakare was dropped.
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by chibrolex(m): 1:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Fake news….please stop misinforming the public
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by gare(f): 3:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Ebubu:
amaechi disqualified

you smoke

I believe people with questions to answer, Court cases will be disqualified, Ameachi did not honor the Invitation for hearing on the sales of government properties. that May have worked against him.
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by gare(f): 3:39am On Jun 04, 2022
chrisxxx:
Amechi should act fast to clear himself with the Rivers judicial inquiry and get back to contest.

It's already late, that is the Price for stubbornness, serves him right.
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by WonderManly(m): 3:40am On Jun 04, 2022
I can't believe this...

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by IamWonderful: 3:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Baby factory criminals on the loose,

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by ityP(m): 5:11am On Jun 04, 2022
You should know that this is a very false rumour na. How will you disqualify Amaechi and Tinubu? grin Totally impossible. And it happened without a chants yesterday? grin All the aspirants have seen the screening report o.
Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Seen.

Next....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ? by techWriter3: 6:11am On Jun 04, 2022
How can I have that

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu Certificate Forgery Exposed On American Television / Jega Requests N5bn For Plastic Voters’ Cards ! / EFCC Re-arraigns Ayo Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.