Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost (48856 Views)

Kano Guber: Gov Yusuf Heads To Supreme Court Over Appeal Court Verdict / Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by eLcastro(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Can we say kwankwaso didn't urge his followers to vote massively for Atiku like they did in the governorship election
not urge voters an average hausa man will pick Buhari over atiku anyday....only the enlightened ones vote atiku.......they believe atiku is to western culture plus he pick an ibo woman/runinn mate
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by mexbee1(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u are mad even if they repeat election one million times in Kano Buhari ll win....why did pdp not win edo like it happen in presidential...national politics is different from local politics

Oga Edo Did not participte in d march 9th Governorship elections get ur facts right stop spewing rubbish in here
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Moukandjo: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Gucciboss:

I won't bother about the rest of your post. On the bolded, We are talking about half the state voting a 'thief' here and you didn't see anything wrong with that? You are glorifying rubbish. If almost half of the electorates voted for him, there is no point saying the people don't like criminals.

On the party nominating a criminal as a candidate, You have not heard about guilty by association abi.

There is no reason why a party will nominate a thief and bribe taker unless the party is also made up of thieves and corrupt people too. Except you don't have common sense.
My guy, you're not a critical thinker!
If you say there's no point in saying the Kano people don't like criminals because an incumbent Ganduje who's not doing badly in terms of governance & is also contesting under the party of a president who's loved dearly there is gathering almost half of the votes, then what should we say? Should we say Kano people love thieves? At least, it's either they don't like thieves or they like thieves! Simple answers, please!
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Bighead9: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Cleverly and bighead9 right now...

I personally campaigned for the PDP candidate, cause I hate Corrupt individuals. Gandolar lost as a result of our resistance.
Da mairai ake. grin

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by JFT24(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:
It was keenly contested! move closer to sense 'cos you kinda far from it!

I'm sorry for the abusive words, but keenly doesn't mean people didn't voted their choice. You saying Kano presidential was rigged is insensitivity on your own part. People are speaking now man and their voice should be respected and not politicized
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by GuntersChain(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2019
it isn't yet uhuru, osun state in mind.
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by KunleyY19(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2019
tribalistseun:
they voted for Atiku, but APC took everyone unaware nationwide that they're going to rig with Army Police and thugs.

Two weeks down the line PDP people in the north decided to match their game too

Pre Election Abba Gida Gida was spotted doing the 4+4 sign...

The whole kwankwasiyya was against Ganduje...
Even Kwankwaso never had a problem with Buhari... He was just against Shekarau and Ganduje.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Moukandjo: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2019
BaaleOko:

[s]That's rich coming from a region of sheepish apes and intellectually challenged mo.rons whose futures and destinies have been swiped like credit card by a frog eyed thief with his empire of stolen mandates, loots from the treasury of a whole state, and the collective intelligence of a whole ethnic group in his pocket(you know whom I'm talking about), bullion van, cheap ethnic baiting, and stomach infrastructure machineries was all the frog eyed thief needed to zombify and scam a whole region of supposedly "sophisticated" people, the same Gandollar you have painted on a bad canvass was hailed by many of you APC sycophants not too long ago in the build up to the presidential elections when Buhari raised Gandollar's hands up in endorsement, with some duplicitous pundits like you supporting Gandollar to win the gubernatorial election even with the glaring bribery case on him(the records are there)... Now all of a sudden una don change gear and are singing another hymn because Gandollar is getting his fair share of justice at the polls... all of a sudden he's no longer the "misunderstood guy that Buhari endorsed". You yorubas are just pathetic scums, we see through all your theatrics, Tinubu don carry una political destiny build him empire for his generation to enjoy while the masses suffer in the South West, yet una dey point crooked fingers at PDP and South East politics, like your case isn't worse! God punish you there, Oloribu oshi[/s]
My flat headed IPIG friend, na so the thing pain you reach? grin Can you type all this trash without crying? grin grin
Cheers, boy!
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Optimist88(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2019
JFT24:

I'm sorry for the abusive words, but keenly doesn't mean people didn't voted their choice. You saying Kano presidential was rigged is insensitivity on your own part. People are speaking now man and their voice should be respected and not politicized
Thumb up bro! Nigeria will be great again!
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by BaaleOko: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Moukandjo:

My flat headed IPIG friend, na so the thing pain you reach? grin Can you type all this trash without crying? grin grin
Cheers, boy!
Retort of a typical Yorubanza ape who can't debate his superior, my cone headed skull mining nearthandal brother from the waste side, cheers to you too.
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Gucciboss: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Moukandjo:

My guy, you're not a critical thinker!
If you say there's no point in saying the Kano people don't like criminals because an incumbent Ganduje who's not doing badly in terms of governance & is also contesting under the party of a president who's loved dearly there is gathering almost half of the votes, then what should we say? Should we say Kano people love thieves? At least, it's either they don't like thieves or they like thieves! Simple answers, please!

That video of Ganduje collecting bribes shows that he is morally bankrupt. A morally bankrupt person is dangerous to any society. If the the president of your village endorsed a man that killed you brother, will you still support the president of your village?

What do you mean by 'the president they love dearly'?

How can you love someone that dines with the person that raped your wife? Does it make sense to you?

Do people love without common sense?

My point is simple, if half of the kano people voted for a thief, you can't say that kano people detest criminals.

In logic, only when an outcome is above 75% that you can generalise

1 Like

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Uptown7(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Luvlyna:
All of you that keep saying you vote individual, not party, I yimu for u people.

U all have been complaining of how pdp keep you in darkness for 16years and APC was Ur light.

Now pdp is taking back most of the states APC is in control of, we've started hearing its individual u vote not party. Why didnt you vote accord party with good individual. Make una no dey deceive una selves.
Absolutely
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by safarigirl(f): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2019
ankpaone:
in the south east and south south PDP has been winning since 1999 even is goat they present as candidates! Learn politics from our so called illiterate north!
lol.

APGA has ruled in the South East and still ruling, same as APC...so, what are you talking about? Or you are confusing SE with SS? Even there, APC is ruling. Say what you know, don't just talk carelessly because you have access to sociak mefia

1 Like

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Bighead9: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2019
eLcastro:
not urge voters an average hausa man will pick Buhari over atiku anyday....only the enlightened ones vote atiku.......they believe atiku is to western culture plus he pick an ibo woman/runinn mate

Tahh, stop spewing trash. You don't know the North and it's politics, stop talking on assumption.

Focus on your Region.

Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Ugosample(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2019
ankpaone:
in the south east and south south PDP has been winning since 1999 even is goat they present as candidates! Learn politics from our so called illiterate north!

the same way Tinubu party has held sway in Nigeria for 20 years abi?
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Moukandjo: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Gucciboss:

That video of Ganduje collecting bribes shows that he is morally bankrupt. A morally bankrupt person is dangerous to any society. If the the president of your village endorsed a man that killed you brother, will you still support the president of your village?

What do you mean by 'the president they love dearly'?

How can you love someone that dines with the person that raped your wife? Does it make sense to you?

Do people love without common sense?

My point is simple, if half of the kano people voted for a thief, you can't say that kano people detest criminals.

In logic, only when an outcome is above 75% that you can generalise
Does that mean Kano people love thieves if you claim they don't hate thieves since half of the voting population is voting the incumbent Ganduje? Once again, simple answers, please! The longer your posts are, the more unintelligent it is. Keep it simple, please.
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by eLcastro(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Bighead9:

Tahh, stop spewing trash. You don't know the North and it's politics, stop talking on assumption.

Focus on your Region.
dickhead where do you think am from.?
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by LAYINZOMO(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2019
I support CHANCHANTA, what a political civilization not like Kaduna where religion is used to interfere in politics.
Shame to all politicians that hide under the shadow of major religion for victory
"""""'******""""""
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:
Sense is far from you bro! Your claims here showed that you're pained!
pained where and how if i may ask? Are you high?
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Optimist88(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:
pained where and how if i may ask? Are you high?
Still pained?
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:
Still pained?

puerile minded people everywhere
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Optimist88(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:

puerile minded people everywhere
You so pained!
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by YakubuA: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:
now I believe PDP won the presidential election in Kano but All promise Cancelled party manipulated it!

You are very wrong. We vote people not party. EFCC already confirmed before the election that the Ganduje video clips collecting dollars are genuine. So who will vote a thief? The vote garnered by Ganduje was from the lga's out of Kano who mostly are not aware of the video clips. The lga's in Kano is what killed his victory. However APC has the majority in the house with 29 while PDP has 15. This confirm that the referendum is on Ganduje only.

This should serve as a lesson to all political parties to ensure credible candidates in the subsequent elections.
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
mexbee1:

Oga Edo Did not participte in d march 9th Governorship elections get ur facts right stop spewing rubbish in here
there were state assembly elections...how come d same pdp dat won 2 senate seats and four federal reps seats couldn't win any seat in state house...it tells u d two elections are different...so shut up if you don't know what to say
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by Gucciboss: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Moukandjo:

Does that mean Kano people love thieves if you claim they don't hate thieves since half of the voting population is voting the incumbent Ganduje? Once again, simple answers, please! The longer your posts are, the more unintelligent it is. Keep it simple, please.
Bye
Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by LAFOCUZY: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
There is evidently a lot to learn from Kano people's political mastery, dynamics, awareness and sophiscation should PDP wins. its either they have these attributes I had mentioned or Atiku was simply sabotaged for any reason. Not sure which.

It's clearly a case study and should be a model for many states. So technically parties means little to them than content of personalities carrying the parties mandate, especially in a Nigerian case where party structure and manifesto is weak and in many cases leterally non existant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.