Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension (2517 Views)

Breaking News!!! Imo State Is Not Part Of Biafra!!! Hope Uzodinma!!! / Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello / Amosun Under Tension To Resign As APM Supporters Curse Out Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by franchasng: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2019
According to verified reports from my people in Owerri now, Owerri is highly tensed as Rochas bribed returning officer of Ideato LGA to write results instead of what was voted for.

They said Ideato LGA has a total registered voters of around 40,000 but the result brought by the returning officer shows over 70,000 voters, with AA leading with over 98% of the total votes casts, so if the result is accepted by Imo INEC collation officer, Rochas' son-in-law Uche Nwosu of AA party will start leading, so a PDP party agent Uche Onyeaguocha tore the result sheet.

Right now, military, Police, etc have been deployed to take over the INEC collation center in Owerri.

Rochas truly wants to throw Imo State into chaos!

Imo youths have started blocking roads and burning tyres and chanting all we are saying is give us our votes! Rochas must go! Rochas must go!

Stay tuned!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by uzhofficial: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Imo state's election is the hottest in Nigeria
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by slivertongue: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2019
IMO enjoy ur dubious change
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by franchasng: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2019
uzhofficial:
Imo state's election is the hottest in Nigeria
Rivers, Imo, Oyo, Sokoto, Kano, Plateau and Bauchi
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by Realtord43: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2019
cry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by Asshurbanipali: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2019
Ongeagocha did the right thing.

Okoroawusa is so desperate to cover up the massive looting and under development of Imo state, that's why he wants to put his house boy as his successor. He has failed because Imo youths are ready to chase him and his house boy out.

I just wish Imo boys will burn Abagworo along with those tires. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by BaaleOko: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Okoroawusa won't mess up my Imo state, I'm glad the people have had enough of his rubbish and are giving it back hot. Godfatherism will NEVER work in my state, Imo isn't Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by slivertongue: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2019
BaaleOko:
Okoroawusa won't mess up my Imo state, I'm glad the people have had enough of his rubbish and are giving it back hot. Godfatherism will NEVER work in my state, Imo isn't Lagos.

Oyo also said no to the demonic party

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by Guzel: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Get your facts right
There is no tension in Owerri
It’s laughable to say that there are 40k registered voters in ideato. I hope you know that there are two local govts in ideato. None of them has a voting strength of less than 40k.
When aboh mbaise came with 64k for PDP alone when card reader captured less than 50k votes, AA agents raised observation. REC stood it down to harmonize it, that’s what electoral law entails.
Then came ideato south, Rochas LGA with 70k for AA, PDP raised their observations, REC look at it and just like he did for Aboh mbaise gave a go ahead. Then stood Onyeaguocha, PDP agent and a former federal lawmaker, he took the result sheet and tore it into pieces. Then the agent of Democratic Alliance, DA stood up and tore the entire Result sheet from the REC.
Rochas was not there, AA agent did not tear any result sheet. It was PDP and DA agents that were on tearing spree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by memgbe: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Guzel:
Get your facts right
It’s laughable to say that there are 40k registered voters in ideato. I hope you know that there are two local govts in ideato. None of them has a voting strength of less than 40k.
When aboh mbaise came with 64k for PDP alone when card reader captured less than 50k votes, AA agents raised observation. REC stood it down to harmonize it, that’s what electoral law entails.
Then came ideato south, Rochas LGA with 70k for AA, PDP raised their observations, REC look at it and just like he did for Aboh mbaise gave a go ahead. Then stood Onyeaguocha, PDP agent and a former federal lawmaker, he took the result sheet and tore it into pieces. Then the agent of Democratic Alliance, DA stood up and tore the entire Result sheet from the REC.
Rochas was not there, AA agent did not tear any result sheet. It was PDP and DA agents that were on tearing spree
don't mind them ideator south probably has more registered voters than aboh mbaise, but look at what they got. all I'm asking is is rigging only meant for PDP and not other parties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by franchasng: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Ongeagocha did the right thing.

Okoroawusa is so desperate to cover up the massive looting and under development of Imo state, that's why he wants to put his house boy as his successor. He has failed because Imo youths are ready to chase him and his house boy out.

I just wish Imo boys will burn Abagworo along with those tires. cheesy
Hahahahahahahaha nairaland na confirm peoples' opium grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by sammyj: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2019
I tire oooo. When PDP rig and win the election is free and fair but when other parties does the same thing the election is not free and fair. I don’t blame them I blame the masses who still condone corrupt politicians in party like PDP after 16 years of nothing to show for it.
memgbe:
don't mind them ideator south probably has more registered voters than aboh mbaise, but look at what they got. all I'm asking is is rigging only meant for PDP and not other parties
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension by garfield1: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Guzel:
Get your facts right
Thank you for this.this is exactly what happened.the op is a known pdp rabble rouser,propagandist.ihedioha thinks he's the only one that can rig.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Alleged Third Wife Takes Over Trader Moni, Others From VP Osinbajo / #coronavirus: Vice President, Osinbajo Wears Nose Mask As He Steps Out In Style / JUST IN!!! Court Convicts Owner, Manager Of Demolished Hotel In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.