Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello (2592 Views)

New APC Chairman, Bello Dissolves Convention Planning Committee Members, Promise / BREAKING NEWS: Imo State Under Tension / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Trumpism: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC

Following the successful removal of the Yobe State Governor,Mallam Mai Mala Buni as Chairman of the Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC and the successful takeover of the office by Niger State Governor, Abubakar Sani Bello on the order of the leader of the party, President Muhammadu Buhari, the Imo State Governor, Gov. Hope Uzodinma has Congratulated the new chairman while advising his former friend Mala Buni to step down as a mark of respect for Mr. President.

According to a source in Imo State Government House, the governor has directed his media aid to issue a statement in that regard.

Details later

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by cpu2006(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
this one na gum body he sabi.

he no even get leg for Apc.

usu (bat) abu anu enu, abu anu ani
bat wey no be bird or land animal cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by drmuchin: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
What do u expect from Surprume Court governor

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
If it is true, we will soon start hearing cries of Tinubu controlling the party cos the Niger State Governor has openly declared support for Jagaban. For now, let us wait for confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by FreeStuffsNG: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Siwel25:
If it is true, we will soon start hearing cries of Tinubu controlling the party cos the Niger State Governor has openly declared support for Jagaban. For now, let us wait for confirmation.

No o. Asiwaju Tinubu was not the one who appointed HE Bello. This exercise is divine in a way because HE Buni was putting our democracy in jeopardy.
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by BlazinGlory40: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Siwel25:

This thing called politics is much deeper than we think. Have you forgotten loyalties can be switched in politics?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Totilopussylick(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
the Imo State Governor, Gov. Hope Uzodinma has Congratulated the new chairman while advising his former friend Mala Buni to step down as a mark of respect for Mr. President.

He wants to be noticed tongue

E remain David Umahi, that one will travel to Abuja and snap picture with the new chairman tongue.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

This thing called politics is much deeper than we think. Have you forgotten loyalties can be switched in politics?

My dear, no reasonable politician will switch his loyalty away from the man who owns the Party structure. It would be political suicide. Out of every 3 Governors, Jagaban has 2 allies.

My first choice remains Osinbajo but even he cannot win the election without Tinubu willingly stepping down for him. I have seen Northerners in Lagos here saying it is time to reward Tinubu so APC knows that his signature is needed before any candidate can be chose. In simple terms, which other politician can have 'sympathy in the North and west like Tinubu?

Even Reno and other PDP clowns know that the easiest way for them is for Jagaban to breakaway from the APC. That is why u see them creating posts about Tinubu everyday. Unfortunately for them, bad publicity is good publicity at times according to PR experts. Morally speaking, Tinubu has paid his dues for democracy and he deserves to enjoy the fruits of his labor. Where were some of our parents when he was funding Nadeco and Radio Kudirat? Many of these politicians went to work for Abacha out of greed. If I can't get Osinbajo, I would aggressively root for Jagaban... 'Ibo lo kan sugbon Yoruba lo mase ! *winks..
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by BlazinGlory40: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Siwel25:

My dear, no reasonable politician will switch his loyalty away from the man who owns the Party structure. It would be political suicide. Out of every 3 Governors, Jagaban has 2 allies.

My first choice remains Osinbajo but even he cannot win the election without Tinubu willingly stepping down for him. I have seen Northerners in Lagos here saying it is time to reward Tinubu so APC knows that his signature is needed before any candidate can be chose. In simple terms, which other politician can have 'sympathy in the North and west like Tinubu?

Even Reno and other PDP clowns know that the easiest way for them is for Jagaban to breakaway from the APC. That is why u see them creating posts about Tinubu everyday. Unfortunately for them, bad publicity is good publicity at times according to PR experts. Morally speaking, Tinubu has paid his dues for democracy and he deserves to enjoy the fruits of his labor. Where were some of our parents when he was funding Nadeco and Radio Kudirat? Many of these politicians went to work for Abacha out of greed. If I can't get Osinbajo, I would aggressively root for Jagaban... 'Ibo lo kan sugbon Yoruba lo mase ! *winks..

The APC structure is firmly in the hands of buhari and him alone sir! The removal of Buni was done by buhari and him alone as well. So you don’t expect Bello to work against the interest of who put him in charge of the party

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by yyba: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Siwel25:
thank you a lot of people don't really read history or anything that has to do with politics, but type anything they like.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Ayed44: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Siwel25:

Stop this! Buhari owns the party structure. Whoever he appoints as the chairman must do his biddings. Common sense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by PrinceOfLagos: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Siwel25:

Stop this falsehood , which leadership structure is under Tinubu, like who the Bleep is Tinubu in APC right now ?

Buhari is the president and the author and finisher as far as APC is concerned.

This is how you people go about creating more enemies for Tinubu with your lies and empty chest beat..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

The APC structure is firmly in the hands of buhari and him alone sir! The removal of Buni was done by buhari and him alone as well. So you don’t expect Bello to work against the interest of who put him in charge of the party

Lolz. You really believe that? Buhari wants APC to win elections and he knows those who can get the job done for the party.

In a year's time, every APC member knows that Buhari will be gone and so will his clout. Bello openly declared support for Tinubu and its logical that he will only try to act 'neutral'... I remember him saying that Northerners are not people who forget those who stood by them in times of need. Buhari may be the Party leader but the party is filled with people who are Pro-Jagaban; The majority will eventually have their way!
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by alanto: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Frigga13 aka asgard73 come see Yoruba man congratulating bello
Yoruba human sef
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop this falsehood , which leadership structure is under Tinubu, like who the Bleep is Tinubu in APC right now ?

Buhari is the president and the author and finisher as far as APC is concerned.

This is how you people go about creating more enemies for Tinubu with your lies and empty chest beat..

You obviously didn't read to comprehend. Buhari is the Party leader but he wants the party to win elections. He would not stand in the way of those who can give the party a victory. It is just commonsense that at the end of the day, the caucus who have the most to offer during the elections proper would have their way. Its simple logic. To make things 'worse', even the new chairman is part of that caucus.
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ayed44:
Stop this! Buhari owns the party structure. Whoever he appoints as the chairman must do his biddings. Common sense!!!

Lolz, u must have watched many movies. Buhari's number one 'bidding' is to retain the people who are the most valuable. Tinubu does not even have to control the party; He only needs a level playing field at the primaries which Bello would ensure. Even an idiot knows who controls the key states. This is the reality for anyone who does not harbor bitterness in his heart for Jagaban.

Also note that Buhari will not open the CBN vaults to settle delegates who will vote for the Party's candidate. Even Baba go dey alright last last.
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by PrinceOfLagos: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Siwel25:

You obviously didn't read to comprehend. Buhari is the Party leader but he wants the party to win elections. He would not stand in the way of those who can give the party a victory. It is just commonsense that at the end of the day, the caucus who have the most to offer during the elections proper would have their way. Its simple logic. To make things 'worse', even the new chairman is part of that caucus.

Tinubu won't win if given the president because he's not genuinely loved by the people

Tinubu emergence as APC flag bearer will spell doom for the party in 2023 general elections

PDP will be so happy should Tinubu emerge as APC flag bearer because that will be a walk over for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Almaigaa: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
this one na gum body he sabi.

he no even get leg for Apc.

usu (bat) abu anu enu, abu anu ani
bat wey no be bird or land animal cheesy

Go and sit down. Governor Hope Uzodinma is the most respected IGBO leader from the East. He is loved by Igbo, the West and North. No Igbo Politician can measure up to Hope Uzodinma.

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Ayed44: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Siwel25:

Lolz, u must have watched many movies. Buhari's number one 'bidding' is to retain the people who are the most valuable. Tinubu does not even have to control the party; He only needs a level playing field at the primaries which Bello would ensure. Even an idiot knows who controls the key states. This is the reality for anyone who does not harbor bitterness in his heart for Jagaban.

Also note that Buhari will not open the CBN vaults to settle delegates who will vote for the Party's candidate. Even Baba go dey alright last last.
You don't want to learn?

Buhari has a mission. He has a presidential candidate already. He has a national chairman already. The rest of u are just part of his script to achieve his mission.

The job of the caretaker committee is not to conduct the presidential primary. It's only job is to conduct the national convention to elect/select the NWC. And Buhari has already chosen those he wants to choose. The national convention is just a mere formality.

Again, Buhari owns the party structure and whoever he appoints must do whatever he wants. You don't disobey Buhari's orders.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Who did Ndi Owerri offended that refuse to forgive the state. Which kind talk i will go this one now.
Trumpism:
Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC

Following the successful removal of the Yobe State Governor,Mallam Mai Mala Buni as Chairman of the Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC and the successful takeover of the office by Niger State Governor, Abubakar Sani Bello on the order of the leader of the party, President Muhammadu Buhari, the Imo State Governor, Gov. Hope Uzodinma has Congratulated the new chairman while advising his former friend Mala Buni to step down as a mark of respect for Mr. President.

According to a source in Imo State Government House, the governor has directed his media aid to issue a statement in that regard.

Details later

Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ayed44:
You don't want to learn?

Buhari has a mission. He has a presidential candidate already. He has a national chairman already. The rest of u are just part of his script to achieve his mission.

The job of the caretaker committee is not to conduct the presidential primary. It's only job is to conduct the national convention to elect/select the NWC. And Buhari has already chosen those he wants to choose. The national convention is just a mere formality.

Again, Buhari owns the party structure and whoever he appoints must do whatever he wants. You don't disobey Buhari's orders.

All you want to believe is that your wish will eventually come true. If you actually believe Buhari is dumb enough to impose a candidate who cannot win elections, you must be a comedian. As the 2019 elections drew nearer, Buhari became more friendly with Tinubu cos the hawks around him were useless politically speaking. You must severely hate Tinubu if you cant see that repeating itself.

*Although i know the prayers of anti-APC peeps is for Buhari to scheme Tinubu out and for the party to disintegrate
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Walkee: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Shey mumu APC dey deny for Twitter just now?
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Banmeallday: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Breaking news....yeah sure.

That clown acting as governor nawah LOL
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by naija4life247: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tinubu, I see your hand oooo
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Ayed44: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Siwel25:

All you want to believe is that your wish will eventually come true. If you actually believe Buhari is dumb enough to impose a candidate who cannot win elections, you must be a comedian. As the 2019 elections drew nearer, Buhari became more friendly with Tinubu cos the hawks around him were useless politically speaking. You must severely hate Tinubu if you cant see that repeating itself.

*Although i know the prayers of anti-APC peeps is for Buhari to scheme Tinubu out and for the party to disintegrate
All you are saying is just driven by ur Tinubu sentiment. I'm not against Tinubu or anybody. I'm not anti- APC. What I'm telling u is that Buhari already has a preferred candidate and he will use his office as the leader of the party to impose his anointed candidate on the party(nobody can defeat the anointed candidate of the incumbent president in a primary election). Weather or not the Buhari's anointed candidate can win the general election is left to the electorates.
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ayed44:
All you are saying is just driven by ur Tinubu sentiment. I'm not against Tinubu or anybody. I'm not anti- APC. What I'm telling u is that Buhari already has a preferred candidate and he will use his office as the leader of the party to impose his anointed candidate on the party(nobody can defeat the anointed candidate of the incumbent president in a primary election). Weather or not the Buhari's anointed candidate can win the general election is left to the electorates.

Speaking from a neutral angle now; How does Buhari think his so called 'Preferred candidate' would win the elections without Tinubu signing off on it? Is it an Amaechi who cannot deliver his state or an Osinbajo who doesn't even know how Tinubu and co have managed to settle party agents and 'rugged' things for years?

If you look at it critically, It would be a little naïve of Buhari to do so. I am not questioning his powers as the leader; I am only saying he has no choice than to retain the loyalty and support of the party's grassroots mobilisers. You may be right that he has a different candidate but you should also admit that commonsense will eventually prevail unless he wants to leave a legacy as the President who destroyed his own party.

I have said it here more than once that Osinbajo or Fashola would be my first pick but the reality is that their benefactor is 100% in charge of their home base. Even Aisha Buhari said it openly that the people who worked hard for the party are been unjustly sidelined. Many party members also feel same way and it will also boil down to the issue of morality. To make it worse for Buhari, his hometown's Emir is rooting for Jagaban. No president will want to wield his powers in a way that will jeopardize his party's chances. That is my point but I understand what you mean. We can always agree to disagree. Cheers!
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Hellonearth007: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Siwel25:

If to say can solve your problem the way u just analysed this post,Bill Gate will be your housemaid but you will not focus on your problems but want to die for a man that have bearly 10 years more on earth.
Tufia
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by ordainbuzz(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
In mai mala buni's voice,look at this supreme Court governor.
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by 1843three: 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
alanto:
Frigga13 aka asgard73 come see Yoruba man congratulating bello
Yoruba human sef
[/s]
Re: Breaking News: Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Congratulates New APC Chairman Bello by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hellonearth007:

If to say can solve your problem the way u just analysed this post,Bill Gate will be your housemaid but you will not focus on your problems but want to die for a man that have bearly 10 years more on earth.
Tufia

I may have to question your upbringing for you to wish another man dead. Everyday, healthy people die while the so called 'sick men' survive in many cases. Many people of your kind who wished Buhari dead have died before him. Btw, fix your own problems like your inability to express yourself in a clear and concise manner and wrong spellings.

I am not 'dying' for any man and I will always prefer an Osinbajo or Fashola but what can I do? The reality is what it is and I am not a deluded hater like some of you. The man who has built the strongest and longest bridges holds the key. Lest I forget, name your candidate instead of trying to force people to join you in your hatred for another candidate.

Once again, Promote your candidate instead of attacking people who are exercising their right to freedom of choice. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari’s Gov’t Calls For Biafra Exit / MASSOB Women Threaten To Curse Nigerian Men Over Ralph Uwazirike / Waiver: Atiku Threatens Pdp With Court Action !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.