Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam (8650 Views)

Betking Virtual Is A Pure Scam!!! / How Do I Cash Out On Betking / Betking.com ......Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2019
cry
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2019
I'm lost
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2019
Lucid1:
I'm lost
They make u stake 8 times of your money before you can withdraw..

2 Likes

Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by amstardi: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2019
You wrong. I opened stake with 1k. I was awarded 1k. Total 2k.
I played 2 tickets and won 22k. I was lucky.
Now from my 22k I kept staking until i did a total stake of 8k.
As soon I reached that limit I still had over 17k left and I withdrew it.

So what are you saying
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=amstardi post=76551186]You wrong. I opened stake with 1k. I was awarded 1k. Total 2k.
As soon I reached that limi
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2019
So now they expect me to loose a total of 24,000 naira before I can withdraw.. Not right

1 Like

Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by amstardi: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2019
EBUBS:

The 8k you staked was it calculated only with your lost games?
I deposited 3k was given 6k I staked 2k on one game and 4k on the other..
I won the one I staked with 4k..
Now my problem is that they only calculated the 2k which I lost on the requirement of 24k which I should meet before withdrawal..
What happens to all the money I staked and won... That one no follow ni?
It's calculated on the money you staked and not on your winning or loosing bets
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by BetKingOfficial: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2019
EBUBS:

They make u stake 8 times of your money before you can withdraw.. and this 8 times of your money is only calculated when you stake and then loose the game .
Wrong info. Please, we don't require you to stake 8 times of your bonus nor do we only calculate your losses. Click the link to learn how to use the welcome bonus >> https://m.betking.com/en/help-area/welcome-bonus
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2019
BetKingOfficial:
Wrong info. Please, we don't require you to stake 8 times of your bonus nor do we only calculate your losses. Click the link to learn how to use the welcome bonus >> https://m.betking.com/en/help-area/welcome-bonus

I've read that t&c plenty times.... Did you see how much I've staked in total and how much calculated.... I'm talking about the already settled games not the ones still running since I understand those ones don't count yet
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by BetKingOfficial: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2019
EBUBS:

I've read that t&c plenty times.... Did you see how much I've staked in total and how much calculated.... I'm talking about the already settled games not the ones still running since I understand those ones don't count yet
You read and accepted the bonus terms and conditions. Kindly read the part about Contributing and Non-Contributing Bets in the link I sent earlier.

PS: Your thread is defamatory and carries legal consequences.
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
It's ok... I'll keep staking and hoping they don't take it all... Posted this so others will learn...
The major thing to note on contribution and not contributing bet is this.. "Multiple bets must have at least one selection greater than 1.5 and a minimum total odd of 3 and over to be contributing"
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
I don't like staking online with most of the Nigerian bookies.They can use terms and conditions to defraud punters.They are thieves.
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
cucumbae:
I don't like staking online with most of the Nigerian bookies.They can use terms and conditions to defraud punters.They are thieves.
t's really annoying...
Just like I predicted I lost another bet I placed with 2k and it was added to the calculation... I'll post screen shot later... The won bets are still not added o..
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
BetKingOfficial:
You read and accepted the bonus terms and conditions. Kindly read the part about Contributing and Non-Contributing Bets in the link I sent earlier.

PS: Your thread is defamatory and carries legal consequences.
U donminit tongue
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 2:02am On Mar 12, 2019
So you see.... Last night I won a game and it wasn't added.... I lost two only one was. Added.... These guys are purely wicked I swear

Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 2:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Obviously I cannot tell when I'll meet this requirement.. and you just have one month timeline......
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by Abrahamdgreat(m): 3:08am On Mar 12, 2019
EBUBS:
Obviously I cannot tell when I'll meet this requirement.. and you just have one month timeline......
R u sure u r staking with their bonus or ur cash gan gan
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
The bonus of course. Fear and uncertainty no gree me put another money.... The worse is they don't reply thier emails

1 Like

Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 7:59am On Mar 12, 2019
My advice to everyone: never activate the 100% bonus.....

1 Like

Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by EBUBS(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2019
. My advice to everyone: never activate the 100% bonus.....
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by udensia: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Other people dey meet their own bonus requirement and jeje withdraw their winnings. Na only you waka come. Follow the simple instructions and meet your requirement. Stop disturbing Nairaland. Nobody forced you to activate the bonus. undecided
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
Once betking give a bonus your main account fund will automatically be transfer into the bonus account so it is the bonus you will be using to stake and when you win you can't withdraw from bonus account.
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by PABLINKS12: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
cucumbae:
Once betking give a bonus your main account fund will automatically be transfer into the bonus account so it is the bonus you will be using to stake and when you win you can't withdraw from bonus account.
Pls I have met the bet requirements how do I withdraw my money
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by PABLINKS12: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
amstardi:
You wrong. I opened stake with 1k. I was awarded 1k. Total 2k.
As soon I reached that limit I still had over 17k left and I withdrew it.

So what are you saying
Pls I have met the wagering requirements how do I withdraw my money
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by ray501(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Seriously betking has the worst bonus, my advice is don't try to activate their bonus it's a trap. it's so arrange that once u activate it no going back and you can't come out alive ' u loss ur money'

it's works this way' when u deposit 5k and activate the bonus u get additional 5k, the money in ur acct is transfer to bonus acct that is a total of 10k ( d bonus and the money u deposited)

here is the trap, " condition one". you will have to take 8 times the total money , that is the 10k, meaning the total money u have to stake before u are allow to withdraw is 80k. this ppl na die.....this implies that u need to win 80k from the 10k, in the bonus acct.... ooo
if you are so lucky and you chop the 80k, u think u are free, my guy the game just started,.. you have to stake the whole of that 80k, it's all depend on how u want to do it.
that's not all ooooo you will have to stake a total of 3+ odd games and must be mutiple and one of the games must be more that 1.5 odd. i was very lucky, as i just meet their conditions and chop small money I just jejely run. betking bonus na real scam.

2 Likes

Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by BetKingOfficial: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019
Hello King, the system always requires you to accept the Terms and Conditions before activating the welcome bonus. Please confirm you read it?

ray501:
Seriously betking has the worst bonus, my advice is don't try to activate their bonus it's a trap. it's so arrange that once u activate it no going back and you can't come out alive ' u loss ur money'

it's works this way' when u deposit 5k and activate the bonus u get additional 5k, the money in ur acct is transfer to bonus acct that is a total of 10k ( d bonus and the money u deposited)

here is the trap, " condition one". you will have to take 8 times the total money , that is the 10k, meaning the total money u have to stake before u are allow to withdraw is 80k. this ppl na die.....this implies that u need to win 80k from the 10k, in the bonus acct.... ooo
if you are so lucky and you chop the 80k, u think u are free, my guy the game just started,.. you have to stake the whole of that 80k, it's all depend on how u want to do it.
that's not all ooooo you will have to stake a total of 3+ odd games and must be mutiple and one of the games must be more that 1.5 odd. i was very lucky, as i just meet their conditions and chop small money I just jejely run. betking bonus na real scam.
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by BetKingOfficial: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2019
Once you check the active bonuses and see that the status of your contributing bets is 100%, you'll see a button to move all the money in your bonus account to your main account.

PABLINKS12:

Pls I have met the wagering requirements how do I withdraw my money
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by ray501(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
BetKingOfficial:
Hello King, the system always requires you to accept the Terms and Conditions before activating the welcome bonus. Please confirm you read it?

my advice is to change ur conditions on bonus or deactivate it. seriously it's a turn off , the conditions are just out of place.

1 Like

Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by Frankbest101: 4:54am On Oct 24, 2019
BetKingOfficial:

so why do you guys move both real cash into bonus bet automatically? The other bookies don't do that. you better change your rules before this snowballs into a big complaint. stop brandishing terms and conditions around, this is people's money you playing with
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by Passionate888: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2019
The only thing I like about betking is their cut 1 or 2 option, the rest na wash...
Re: Betking 100%bonus Is Pure Scam by papi22(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Passionate888:
The only thing I like about betking is their cut 1 or 2 option, the rest na wash...
betking dont do cut 1 or 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Replace Injured Samuel Kalu With Onyekuru / Sure 99.9% 4 And 10 Odds From "Bet Pro" / FUNNY Fifa World Cup Brazil Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.