Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Kano State Collation Updates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Collation Updates (1117 Views)

Rivers State Collation Officer, Prof Adias alleges threat to life, family / Kastina Election Results State Collation Begins / Lagos INEC Opens State Collation Centre, Says No Result Yet From Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano State Collation Updates by engineerboat(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Out of 44 local Government in Kano.

43 had been announced.

Collation is going on in Nassarawa LGA however trouble started when the deputy Governor Distrupt the process by trying to hijack the ballot boxes.

As a result of this the State RO had just declared that

1. The INEC will result to using polling unit and ward collation as acceptable to the Commission guidelines to generate new Result sheet for the LGA

That is been done already.

More details shortly

Listen to the announcement by the Kano RO here

https://twitter.com/i/status/1105002205424336896

INEC suspends collation of guber election results in Kano

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Kano has suspended the collation of governorship election results due to what it called “disturbing report of disrupting collation process at Nasarawa local government by some people that led to the destruction of some election results.”

Kano’s Resident Electoral Commissioner, Prof Riskuwa Arabu Shehu, made this known while addressing journalists at about 4am when the collation session was supposed to resume.

Prof Shehu said the commission could not go on with the collation due to the commotion that took place at the Nasarawa collation centre.

He said the commission will fall back to its primary and secondary sources of data to recollect what was lost during the unfortunate incident.

He added that party agents would be invited to ensure transparency during the recollection of the Nasarawa result.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/inec-suspends-collation-of-guber-election-results-in-kano.html

Re: Kano State Collation Updates by baralatie(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2019
ok
Re: Kano State Collation Updates by Lansin: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2019
By successfully unseating Ganduje and also choosing to massively vote for Buhari, Kano people have displayed they are intentional and deliberate in their voting choices.

The North deserves an unreserved apology from the many empty bottles here in the South who were so quick to slander them.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Collation Updates by fiizznation: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Ganduje is not only silly but very very dumb. Why the heck will you disrupt election in nasarawa of all places? Ohh I guess their plan was to get election in nasarawa cancelled so that INEC will organized another re-run where they(ganduje and gang) will intimidate electorates and come out victorious. Dakikai kawai!!!

I voted for PRP in the election, but it won't be a bad idea if Abba Yusuf wins. Eventually I know he will decamp to APC. Very sure of this
Re: Kano State Collation Updates by fiizznation: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Lansin:
By successfully unseating Ganduje and also choosing to massively vote for Buhari, Kano people have displayed they are intentional and deliberate in their voting choices.

The North deserves an unreserved apology from the many empty bottles here in the South who were so quick to slander them.
There is this very wise proverb in Hausa language that goes thus; "You are looking at me like a monkey while am looking at you like banana". That's the southerners and northerners situation. Anyway I hope you can decipher what the proverb means.
Re: Kano State Collation Updates by Pekele007: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2019
fiizznation:
Ganduje is not only silly but very very dumb. Why the heck will you disrupt election in nasarawa of all places? Ohh I guess their plan was to get election in nasarawa cancelled so that INEC will organized another re-run where they(ganduje and gang) will intimidate electorates and come out victorious. Dakikai kawai!!!

I voted for PRP in the election, but it won't be a bad idea if Abba Yusuf wins. Eventually I know he will decamp to APC. Very sure of this

Keep hoping grin

That will be the end of his career.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Collation Updates by sayemma: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2019
Game changer....jagaban n oshobaba in kano to aid gandolar as Kwankwaso is out with about 3000 followers on a walk from Kofar Mata to town daring security to shoot him that INEC must announce the results they have as anything contrary will set kano in flame.
Re: Kano State Collation Updates by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2019
sayemma:
Game changer....jagaban n oshobaba in kano to aid gandolar as Kwankwaso is out with about 3000 followers on a walk from Kofar Mata to town daring security to shoot him that INEC must announce the results they have as anything contrary will set kano in flame.

PMB and any other fool around him know that they can only tamper with Kano result when they are ready to see Kano burn to ashes.

Those Almajiris that have nothing to live for.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital / Italy Now The World Deadliest And The Most Active Distributor Of COVID’19 / Is There Democracy In Lagos? Or Is it A One Party State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.