Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital (1127 Views)

Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire / Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party / Sowore"s Convoy Blocked By Area Boys, Demands For Money Or Deflate His Tyres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by skyrockete(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Some men of Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) had allegedly deflated tyre of a car driven by a lady who was taking pregnant woman in labour to the hospital, an act that has been trailed with reactions on social media.

A Tweeter user tweeted the scenario and narrated how his sister was stopped and her car tyre deflated because she refused to yield to the FRSC’s attempt to extort her with the sum of N20,000.

Added that they accused her that the pregnant woman in her car did not put on seatbelt which the woman herself told them that she could not use the belt because she was having severe cramps for being in labour.

Video clip of the FRSC officials was uploaded on social media while a lady was fretting and telling them they would be exposed on social media.

The video has therefore sparked off various reactions on social media as many condemned the act of deflating the woman’s car tyre when it was obvious that a pregnant woman in labour was in the car.

Other reactions presumed that the woman might have been rude and uncivil to the officials but concluded that her tyre should not have been made flat for the sake of the pregnant woman in the car.

According to a popular online personality, Human Rights Activist, Segun Awosanya popularly known as Segalink who reacted to the issue, he condemned the use of ‘uniforms’ to oppress innocent Nigerians as it has been an everyday case in Nigeria.

He said ‘uniform’ is like a ‘curse’ in Nigeria; instead to represent discipline and authority but the other way round while it is not so in come sane nations .

SEGA L'éveilleur®�
@segalink
"The uniform is like a curse in Nigeria. It used to represent discipline and authority but today is it just a symbol@of lack of purpose and oppression. Never about service. Shame. #EndImpunity"
https://veritybase.com/frsc-officials-allegedly-deflate-tyre-of-a-car-taking-pregnant-woman-in-labour-to-the-hospital/

Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by agwom(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Too bad
Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nigeria matter tire person, na person wet put Niger matter for head go frustrate laslas
Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by 9jatriot(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
I am wary of social media news. But if the tyre in that picture is the tyre that they claimed to have been punctured, I can almost confidently say that, the tyre in the picture is as a result of a blow out not deflated tyre.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by Racoon(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Abeg these criminals in uniform should be identified, arrested to face trial, convicted & punished.The nonsense by Nigerian uniformed men is pathetic

1 Like

Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
I'm rushing my wife who's in labour to the hospital and one yeye FRSC jumps in front of my car?

I'll run him over without looking in the rear mirror.
Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by godofuck231: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
tantamount to murder attempt with motif of jeopardising the life of mother and child
Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by BlackfireX: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
I gave up on this country along time ago....
Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by FatherBona: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
9jatriot:
I am wary of social media news. But if the tyre in that picture is the tyre that they claimed to have been punctured, I can almost confidently say that, the tyre in the picture is as a result of a blow out not deflated tyre.
[/s]
Are you one of the foolish officials?!
Thank goodness your opinion never counted.
Now switch off your data and observe your siesta.
If you have nothing reasonable to say.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by OluwaDamilola01: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
I'm rushing my wife who's in labour to the hospital and one yeye FRSC jumps in front of my car?

I'll run him over without looking in the rear mirror.
[/s]
Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by Flier: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
9jatriot:
You are very correct,only if it’s a gun shot
Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Racoon:
Abeg these criminals in uniform should be identified, arrested to face trial, convicted & punished.The nonsense by Nigerian uniformed men is pathetic
Is it not the same Oga's they remit the money the made on a daily basis to will still "identify and arrest" them??

Just leave Nigeria the way it is now because it has Kpafuka'D a long time ago. My prayer every day is for God to bless my hustle bountifully so that none of my kids will be birthed in this God forsaken country
Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by nlPoster: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
9jatriot:

You're correct.
Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
The worst mistake Nigerian Government will make presently or in the nearby future is giving firearms to FRSC because they will drastically reduce Nigeria's population.

If you doubt me, Why Do Think People Fear FRSC More Than Nigeria's police??
Re: FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital by orisa37: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
And all these are happening in Buhari's Government. No Security, no Safety and no Mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Real Buhari? Is Buhari Adding Weight? / APC Will Isolate Wike And Release Him After Edo Guber Election - Ganduje / Nigerian Soldiers Tried To Shoot At IPOB Members To Disperse Them...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.