Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Abiola Ajimobi: Mistake Or Mystique? By Festus Adedayo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi: Mistake Or Mystique? By Festus Adedayo (13166 Views)

Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) / Yes, Aisha Buhari Eats From Poor People’s Money! By Festus Adedayo / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi: Mistake Or Mystique? By Festus Adedayo by deomelo: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:

I get your point

But if you study the election results very closely, you will realize that lg that voted Buhari just under two weeks ago voted against APC this time around.

This is because they felt a vote for APC in the governorship elections is a vote for Ajimobi by proxy.

Adelabu has no political capital nor reputation in the Oyo state political scene. Hence, people felt he will just be a figure head while Ajimobi hold sway.

The thought of Ajimobi having any power at any level in Oyo state spooked the opposition of Apc and most people in Oyo state to work hard in ensuring APC defeat.

Seyi will have won even if he had contested under KOWA, this had nothing to do with PDP.

The same point I'm making, proxy or no proxy, APC is the same party that you are benefiting from, it's the same party that gave you the best infrastructure project since 1960 so where is the sense and wisdom in partitioning yourself into the opposition that never did anything for you at the expense of the one you are gaining massively from just because of an outgoing governor or some proxy fear?

This political stupidity and foolery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi: Mistake Or Mystique? By Festus Adedayo by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
ibrutex:
Na Ajimobi this Op they use rapping sheet they cover him dirty cloth like this..Ajimobi wey get mouth diarrhoea .

The first time I heard him on live radio ,that day I detest his utterances ,how he abuse and insulted a caller on live programme ,though the caller insulted him back they have to cut the call on him.

Your comment had me in stitches!

How can a governor be exchanging words with a caller on air? This is degrading the office of the state governor.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi: Mistake Or Mystique? By Festus Adedayo by Oshi5403(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
One Thing I Know Is That The Apc Caucus Are The Chief Beneficiaries Of The Demise Of Adedibu(the Strong Man Of Molete,ibadan)

If Baba Should Be Around,will An Arrogant And Rude Personality Like Ajumobi Ever Be The Governor Of Oyo State?
Never.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi: Mistake Or Mystique? By Festus Adedayo by gideonvalor98(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is a lesson to people intending to assend a leadership position. You have to be guided on what you do and say. You don't just do things as you like because you are in power today. Ajimobi has his good side ,as he is committed and devoted to the development and transformation of Oyo state. He gave politics a defferent meaning in Oyo state. Looking at his good side, he will be remembered for good in Oyo state. As a leader , you need to be firm and look into people eye at times ,if you want to succeed by translating your ideas/visions to a realisable feat but, in the same vein you need to put in checks ,so as not go to the extreme or overboard with it, which could result in being arrogant, hated and spewed negativity. Ajimobi has learnt his lesson and should make amendment where necessary.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi: Mistake Or Mystique? By Festus Adedayo by deomelo: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Abiola Ajimobi: Mistake Or Mystique? By Festus Adedayo by gideonvalor98(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
The incoming governor, in person of engr. Seyi makinde has a lot to learn and could look to the work ethics of the outgoing governor but learn a lesson from his character. I think seyi makinde is an individual with embodiment of good character but, so also he need to be firm and look at ways he need to move Oyo state a step further than what the present government did.
He should be wary of godfatherism as they will claim to be handy in his victory, he need to deal with them with God's wisdom instead of moving to satisfy them. It's not easy to defeat an incumbent government without the will of the people.
The good people of Oyo state has chosen him and all he has to do, is to ensured they are governed well by putting up policies and strategies that are people-centered and not to satisfy few individuals. Oyo o ni baje o...itesiwaju, ti gbogbo wa ni
Re: Abiola Ajimobi: Mistake Or Mystique? By Festus Adedayo by shugabasbn: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
I don't like him but if you look back how Oyo state especially Ibadan was before Ajumobi u will surely agreed with me that the man that fit Ibadan is someone with nonsencical like him. Ibadan used to be sit of criminal in SW before him
Re: Abiola Ajimobi: Mistake Or Mystique? By Festus Adedayo by tayo200(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mr. writer, just tell us, how much were you paid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Investigates Colonel’s Violation Of BRT Lane / 2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi / PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.