Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

"Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade (21767 Views)

Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert / Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by Goridoe(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
BABANGBALI:
This one too just wan talk for talking sake

Bruh!! I ain't a lagosian but he really did made sense! how ya'll expecting to develop gan-self for this Nigeria if y'all too quick to judge others! I weep for una! cry

1 Like

Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by HomeOfMe(f): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
oyahitme:
@ Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian musician Dare Art Alade popularly known as Darey shares new tweet as he says when Sanwoolu resumes office the first thing he needs to do is t remove his campaign posters and paraphernalia. Gistvic Reports.

Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu emerges the winner of the Lagos State Governorship election after flawlessly beating Jimi Agbaje.

He wrote:

News From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/restore-sanity-sanwoolu-needs-to-remove.html

Dare Art Alade is an Ipon pig" according to zone bees.
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by BABANGBALI: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Goridoe:

Bruh!! I ain't a lagosian but he really did made sense! how ya'll expecting to develop gan-self for this Nigeria if y'all too quick to judge others! I weep for una! cry
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by noblealuu: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
He's poster is everywhere even in PDP office in my area
Lol @ even in PDP's office cheesy
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by Goridoe(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2019
BABANGBALI:

Oh oh dang! I don detect your problem, shit took me late to figure out. Farewell Bruhh!
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by wakes: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2019
Ok
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by BrightEye(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Darey listen: you're not the one i used to know, you're the shadow of yourself, i hear the footsteps down the hall and i know that it is mc oluomo, coming for you.

2 Likes

Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by BABANGBALI: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2019
Goridoe:

Oh oh dang! I don detect your problem, shit took me late to figure out. Farewell Bruhh!
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by arsenal33: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2019
agbaje's posters nko?
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by greatdave(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2019
...and all those Alliance for Democracy (AD) flags! angry angry
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2019
dafemnet:
He needs to focus more on restoring his dead career.

You must be very ignorant, Darey owns one of the biggest show organising companies in Nigeria, that organises and concerts for top musicians and comedians. He diversified into other fields which is what every good businessman will do.
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by dafemnet: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2019
sexybaby22:

You must be very ignorant, Darey owns one of the biggest show organising companies in Nigeria, that organises and concerts for top musicians and comedians. He diversified into other fields which is what every good businessman will do.
Do you work for him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by ubgreat: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2019
He doesn't need to do it when he entres office. That means he will be using government money to execute that. He should start removing it right now and with his money.
oyahitme:
shocked
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2019
dafemnet:
Do you work for him?

I only work for myself. And aware of fellow entrepreneurs like me.
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by OlujobaSamuel: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Sincerely, I don't know what Ambode is still doing in that office, since the day he lost the primary, the dude just suspended governance, maybe he should leave and let the incoming governor take over before due date
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by ikorodureporta: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2019
dafemnet:
He needs to focus more on restoring his dead career.

cheesy cheesy
Darey sing sing tire, no single hit song grin

1 Like

Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by ikorodureporta: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
sexybaby22:

He Neva made any hit song
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by Hoodbilonia: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
I rem dis guy stupid video /song
dont drive an escalde .porche boxter or an audi tt.
U can imagine the cars he was talkin abt
Audi tt.
Wayback real wayback. E for say baby boy na or eod. Wen dare was still an undergraduate
Hahahaa
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by dafemnet: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
sexybaby22:

I only work for myself. And aware of fellow entrepreneurs like me.
Good,so Pls let his work speak for him.
Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by owoshuyi(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
NO BRANCH IN ABUJA? NA THERE I BASE OO
emmaxu1:
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 4th of 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade by TheAlchemist: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
PRINCEVICKEY:
abeg leave dem oo ... before dey will send oluomo to beat u .....

Is it the physical oluomo or the spiritual oluomo. If u know u know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Toke Makinwa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Rocked It Better? / Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.