Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) (28503 Views)

Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation / LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) / Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by Zona123(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
amaniro:
Innoson motor no legit. Let's tell ourselves the truth.
Jealousy will kill you if you don't get up to work hard in your life

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by amaniro: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mutemenot:

Please tell us the problems cos I plan to get one of his product

Buy the car ooh. Don't mind me I felt nairaland was boring with election so I said lemme spice it up small grin
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by Mutemenot(m): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
amaniro:

Buy the car ooh. Don't mind me I felt nairaland was boring with election so I said lemme spice it up small grin

Nice one but you may have to edit the comment. Some maybe misled .. We need to promote our own products gradually we shall get there .. looking at the history of moat car companies, I 'll agree with me their first line products differs from what they have now.

Meanwhile I hope your candidate won the election, either by rigging, selection or election cheesy
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by amaniro: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mutemenot:

Nice one but you may have to edit the comment. Some maybe misled .. We need to promote our own products gradually we shall get there .. looking at the history of moat car companies, I 'll agree with me their first line products differs from what they have now.

Meanwhile I hope your candidate won the election, either by rigging, selection or election cheesy

Some started calling me A Yoruba man, I'm an Igbo guy just joking around. Well I'm happy for Seyi makinde so far..... I know it was free and fair. I'm not happy in my state.
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by Mutemenot(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
amaniro:

Some started calling me A Yoruba man, I'm an Igbo guy just joking around. Well I'm happy for Seyi makinde so far..... I know it was free and fair. I'm not happy in my state.

It's well. We have the worst election year in the history of Nigeria. I just pray INEC/Voting system get dissolved . We need a secured voting system
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nice one
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by amaniro: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mutemenot:

It's well. We have the worst election year in the history of Nigeria. I just pray INEC/Voting system get dissolved . We need a secured voting system

Our Electoral system is shitty. Voting is just a waste of time cause it really don't count. Well, bros I wish you good luck in purchasing your IVM. I want to ask what type?
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
[s]
amaniro:
Innoson motor no legit. Let's tell ourselves the truth.

I'm joking, People of God. grin
[/s]

Small boy.
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
obailala:
It only makes common sense that the Nigerian government leads by example.

If I were to be in charge of the central government, I would make sure all the vehicles used by every single govt office, ministry, agency, parastatal etc must be made in Nigeria or at least assembled in Nigeria. When there's a policy forcing govt offices to patronise only locally produced or assembled vehicles, there would be a mad rush by businessmen and investors to start investing their idle funds in this sector. Companies like PAN would be yanked back to life and every govt official would be forced to use PAN or innoson vehicles as much as they can meet the demand.

Policies like this would force large auto makers like Toyota, Nissan, Honda etc to also set up at least assembly lines in Nigeria. These are the sort of policies counties like China embraced in the 90's and look where they are today; China even went to the extent of strictly restricting the Hollywood movies thwy allow to air in their cinemas.

But do our leaders really give a damn?... If you check well, even Anambra govt may not be buying IVM.
Good job
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Zigdore:
Point of correction , Innoson does not manufacture any vehicle, they only assemble. I have been there . Ordinary keke that he assembly is a total failure. Even in Anambra State no one uses the tricycle everyone goes for TVs or bajaja. Go to nnewi and verify.
This your comment shows that you are part of the problem Nigeria is facing. You can easily patronize foreign products but you can't buy local or assembled product. How do you think China became a developed nation?
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by Zigdore: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=asuustrike1 post=76710424]
This your comment shows that you are part of the problem Nigeria is facing. You can easily patronize foreign products but you can't buy local or assembled product. How do you think China became a developed nation? [/q
I still maintain " Innosson does not manufacture any vehicle or keke. He assembles them. His keke is a disaster am saying what I know. Go to Nnewi and verify.
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=Zigdore post=77345825][/quote]
You are the main problem of Nigeria. China you see today started doing similar thing innoson did yet they got the support from the government and the masses. You on the other hand want Rome to be build in one day forgetting a little drop makes a mighty ocean. If Chinese government had condemned innosson the way you did their product wouldn't have gotten to America and the rest of the world. If we don't patronize ours then we can't grow as a nation. Go and study how China started to see things for yourself
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by Adedapo57: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
So happy
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by ThePreachersSon: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Why the bus wowo?
Re: Delta State Government Uses Innoson Buses For Mass Transit (PHOTOS) by tck2000(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
They aren't regularly wash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Groan As Return Air Tickets Climb N500,000 On Monopoly Routes / How Are Local Flights Boarded In Nigeria? / Concrete Vs Asphalt Roads: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.