Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused (1405 Views)

Nigerian Mechanics: Revealing The Terrible Truth Behind Car Damage / Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is the first time my mom drove her car which is barely 4months...... Please help me analyze hoe much this will cost......... It's a Camry XLE 2008.... Thumbstart........ She mistakenly over accelerated and couldn't find the break in time.... It rammed into a building baluster...... The engine is still intact but the car refuse to start .......... The bumper is a mess.... The headlight gone..... Help please......... The radiator is in tact nothing happened...

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by abolore80(m): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Are you in Lagos?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Looks like there's some frame damage.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kingsdave:
This is the first time my mom drove her car which is barely 4months...... Please help me analyze hoe much this will cost......... It's a Camry XLE 2008.... Thumbstart........ She mistakenly over accelerated and couldn't find the break in time.... It rammed into a building baluster...... The engine is still intact but the car refuse to start .......... The bumper is a mess.... The headlight gone..... Help please......... The radiator is in tact nothing happened...
don't be confuse. but just budget about 200k because the vehicle has had a frame damage already. If u are in Lagos, budget a day to go to owode onirin for the bumper,bonnet,headlamps and other damaged parts but if u want to easily accessed parts that are clean then ladipo or ikeja market is your destination.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
oladipuposadeeq:
don't be confuse. but just budget about 200k because the vehicle has had a frame damage already. If u are in Lagos, budget a day to go to owode onirin for the bumper,bonnet,headlamps and other damaged parts but if u want to easily accessed parts that are clean then ladipo or ikeja market is your destination.
An electrician came today.... Luckily the car started working..... The gear is perfect...... The AC is still OK.... The music is playing.... ..... We drove it home today
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
Looks like there's some frame damage.
An electrician came today.... Luckily the car started working..... The gear is perfect...... The AC is still OK.... The music is playing.... ..... We drove it home today

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Corolla Sport. Distress Sale In Abuja / The Beast; President Trump's #430 Million Moving Bunker / How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Wheel Bearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.