Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Please I Need Review On Umigidi A3 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Review On Umigidi A3 Pro (431 Views)

Umidigi A3 Pro Vs Tecno Spark3 / How Good Is The Umidigi A3 Pro Please!!! / Redmi 6a Vs Umigidi A3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Review On Umigidi A3 Pro by loricara: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hello I want to buy umigidi a3 pro I want review on the battery duration and performance.
I'm a gaming type
I spend most of my time on the internet and gaming
I'm a tech guru I'm not camera type but I want a clearer camera though and I hate lagging phone that's why I'll never use techmo/infinix again.
I'm going for 3/32 and I'll expand it with 256 SDC
Performance and battery matters to me a lot
Umigidi users /umifamily I want your reviews and options thanks
Where to buy aliexpress or jumia
Re: Please I Need Review On Umigidi A3 Pro by greatnaija01: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
pls there is a website called YOUTUBE. thats where REVIEWS are best seen. NOT HERE

loricara:
Hello I want to buy umigidi a3 pro I want review on the battery duration and performance.
I'm a gaming type
I spend most of my time on the internet and gaming
I'm a tech guru I'm not camera type but I want a clearer camera though and I hate lagging phone that's why I'll never use techmo/infinix again.
I'm going for 3/32 and I'll expand it with 256 SDC
Performance and battery matters to me a lot
Umigidi users /umifamily I want your reviews and options thanks
Where to buy aliexpress or jumia
Re: Please I Need Review On Umigidi A3 Pro by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
greatnaija01:
pls there is a website called YOUTUBE. thats where REVIEWS are best seen. NOT HERE

Nothing beats actual users experience, most of YouTube reviews are but a day flip, which may not reveal all the cons about the device.
Re: Please I Need Review On Umigidi A3 Pro by greatnaija01: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
lol so you think anyone here will actually waste their time to give you deeper DETAILS?

beta go to youtube and check several videos if you are really ready to have a broad view on your product

questechie:

Nothing beats actual users experience, most of YouTube reviews are but a day flip, which may not reveal all the cons about the device.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Maker Xiaomi’s Founder Lei Jun Receives $1bn Bonus / 100 Subscribers On Youtube!!!!!!!! Wow / Redefining Battery Power In Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.