Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Redefining Battery Power In Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redefining Battery Power In Smartphones (429 Views)

Checkout The Infinix Hot 8 Battery Power Management System. / What Do You Think Will Be The Next Big Trend In Smartphones? / What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redefining Battery Power In Smartphones by itelMobileNG: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mobile Mid-range flagships have continued to storm the market with different USPs and the most recent of them all is the production of battery-centric devices.

Yes! The new definition of mobile usage and performance lies in its battery capacity. itel Mobile has proven over and again that it understands the clauses and the bends of the Nigerian smartphone consumer market and their need for a long-lasting battery in an environment with a minimal supply of electricity.

This is not a claim, but a fact; and the brand has no plan to stop keeping to this fact. The introduction of a new power hero device- itel P33, on the brand’s long list of smartphones revalidates the strong presence of itel in the Nigerian market.

Talking about all its intriguing features the device boast of long-lasting battery life with 4000mAh and artificial intelligence power master, 5.5″ HD+ IPS Full Screen which allows an immersive viewing and gaming experience, to a face unlock feature that allows users the opportunity to have easy access to the phone and dual rear cameras for the ultimate artistic photography experience.

It doesn’t end there, the itel P33 is a device full of pleasant surprises

The itel P33 comes with a Quad-core 1.3GHz processor coupled with 16GB ROM with an expandable slot up to 32GB for increased productivity and multitasking, while your quality selfies, pictures, and files can be stored up adequately.

It also has Face ID and fingerprint scanner put in place so unauthorized individuals don’t have access to your device without your consent. It also comes with Android 8.1 (Go edition) OS built to enhance security for content safety, bold style for unique personalization and greater efficiency for battery life and space management. All these and more powered by a long-lasting 4000mAh battery for 80 hours standby time.

What’s more? It’s now more affordable compared to other battery centric smartphones in the market.

Re: Redefining Battery Power In Smartphones by Skynet00(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Am loving this phone. I think i need to buy one. Please where can i get one of this device in any itel authorised dealer, and whats the price of p33 plus. am in portharcourt, agip precisely.
thank u.
Re: Redefining Battery Power In Smartphones by itelMobileNG: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Skynet00:
Am loving this phone. I think i need to buy one. Please where can i get one of this device in any itel authorised dealer, and whats the price of p33 plus. am in portharcourt, agip precisely.
thank u.

Hello, our devices are available in SLOT, 3CHUB, Finnet, Digital Square and every other itel branded store nationwide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smile Assures Customers Of Stable Network, Despite Malware Attack / 12 Hottest Phone Photography Tips: How To Get Better Photos With Your Phone 2019 / Wrong Postal Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.