Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why You Should Stop Buying Drugs In Public Transport, Danfos And Molues - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why You Should Stop Buying Drugs In Public Transport, Danfos And Molues (577 Views)

Transport Fare Terrible, Garri No Longer Snacks’- Nigerians Weep, / Become Certified In PUBLIC RELATIONS. / Become Certified In PUBLIC RELATIONS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Buying Drugs In Public Transport, Danfos And Molues by biyiwyle(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
This post might not be a problem in your country if yours is a developed country that has strong laws against public unregistered drug sales and marketing.

For most African countries and slums around the world, this is rampant and is a daily experience.

Although, this might be argued to be a source of livelihood for thousands involved in this trade However, when it comes to human lives and health, I believe no reason is solid enough.

I’m going to buttress my point with real life stories, research, personal experience and interviews I did with people who had taken the unregistered drugs.

Why You Are Likely To Buy;

* They are good marketers: First of all, they are going to give a good story of the village they came from, how their great grandfather used it to solve different problem in the village and how the secret recipe almost got lost but for the their research and intervention

* They are also going to guarantee you of their permanent route and location with their contact so you could easily find them. Some offers repayment.

* The most efficient way they get your interest piqued or arouse is when they start mentioning symptoms and there is no way one or two of your symptoms won’t be mentioned. Symptoms are not ailment.

* The drugs are always cheap

Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Buying

1. How is it possible for one or two powders you don’t know it’s origin to solve over 30 ailments

2. Since you don’t know it’s constituents, how are you sure you will not react or be allergic to one of the ingredients For example, If you are an ulcer patient, lactose intolerant or allergic to nuts.

3. Diseases and ailments most times have similar symptoms like rashes, body pain, flu etc. So because the marketer mentioned one of your two symptoms doesn’t mean the drug will tackle your Illness. Only way to know is through Medical Diagnosis and Medical tests.

Real Life stories of some people that have reached the brink of death and actually died using these Drugs

THE FAKE MARKETER
I was in a bus when this marketer came and... Read all at:

https://caterbakes.com/2019/03/why-you-should-stop-buying-drugs-in-public-transport-danfos-and-molues-real-stories.html

Re: Why You Should Stop Buying Drugs In Public Transport, Danfos And Molues by alphaNomega: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Unfortunately the people that patronize such vendors do not visit this website.
Re: Why You Should Stop Buying Drugs In Public Transport, Danfos And Molues by chukwuibuipob: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
u are very correct
Re: Why You Should Stop Buying Drugs In Public Transport, Danfos And Molues by biyiwyle(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
alphaNomega:
Unfortunately the people that patronize such vendors do not visit this website.

This was written only for my Nigerian viewers and any inquisitive guest.

(1) (Reply)

Banga Soup / How To Fix Sour Soup / Why Is Sardine And Other Oil Foods So Irritative To Me In My Present Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.