Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election (20467 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election by fergie001: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
garfield1:

Have you seen the video of ikpeazu dancing online while rejoicing over the chance to loot abia again....

Why don't you open a thread on your darling C/Rivers?
Jumping from Imo to Bauchi to Adamawa, looking for supplementary elections..... grin grin

You still lost your Cross-Rivers Central.......open a thread on your state and stop gallivanting on other states.....

Charity they say begins at home....
Re: Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election by BABANGBALI: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Olosho in government
Re: Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election by kenodrill: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
She no sabi dance
Re: Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Aust1n:
Wish me happy birthday... Today's is my birthday. Am alive cos God kept me. God bless you guys for likes and wishes....
happy birthday,may God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election by Jaqenhghar: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
d4gmail:
Lol. She never talk her true reason.
U ehn
[img]https://media./images/823b738f95185fcfd2aed15573b607a8/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election by Americanboy35: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Aust1n:
Wish me happy birthday... Today's is my birthday. Am alive cos God kept me. God bless you guys for likes and wishes....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BROTHER, LLNP

1 Like

Re: Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election by MrHighSea: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Governor of Calabar?

#just negodu

Calabar is just two LGAs
Re: Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election by bengg: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Naijaguy123:
This woman no wan old ? Looking hot at her age still.

Give me Shan George on a quiet Monday
Tiwa salvage on Tuesday
Omotola on Wednesday
Daniel Okeke on Thursday
Genevieve for my Friday enjoyment
DJ cuppy for my Saturday julification
Then I wash it down with cossy on Sunday grin grin are sure you are not from my family

[img]https://i./7Nqd.gif[/img]

Re: Shan George Dances To Celebrate Ayade Re-election by tola9jaa: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amberon11:
You NL men have to be the most stupid set of men on this planet. How many times have dino danced, did you call him "olosho"? Post a picture of your mother and let's see if she's half of Shan George.

You lack manners

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And Family In Beautiful Beach Photos / Meet 21 Years Old, Jay Boogie Anthony From Port Harcourt Another Bobrisky / Patoranking Wins Best Reggae/Dance Hall Single At The Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.