Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results (35276 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by References: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
There is heavy protest in Port Harcourt following the suspension of the announcement of the result of the governorship election in Rivers State.

The protesters, who are worried over the suspension, are calling for immediate completion of the collation and announcement of the results.

Leader of the protest, Jackson Omenazu, has urged the INEC to release and announce all the results collated.

Details later..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/breaking-heavy-protest-in-p-harcourt-over-inec-suspension-of-rivers-guber-results/
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by yarimo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
WIKE, PDP and patient jonathan want to rig this rivers state govornorship election again as they did in 2015. By the grace of God they will not succeed this time around. undecided

43 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by KenOne: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wike must go is real. This one don pass Wike and PDP.

Just last week Wike was bragging that no man born by a woman can unseat him because APC is not ballot neither did he know that a small AAC will spring up.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Africankel(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
KenOne:

Just last week Wike was bragging that no man born by a woman can unseat him because APC is not ballot neither did he know that a small AAC will spring up.

With all the magic APC are doing, they still are no match for Wike.

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by eben1marketer: 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Observing this in 3D
Still looking for a reliable Web design company? Get your website done without advance payments. Check out our beautiful designs and details HERE

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by mystic77(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help....0766811986....Access bank

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by blaqroy: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
That state self
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by deepwater(f): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
no pishure
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
mystic77:
Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help....0766811986....Access bank
You're begging people in this Buhari era? Hunger neva do you something

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by jesse8048(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
KenOne:

Rubbish, who knows AAC nor the candidate. Where are where did he campaign. What's d party symbol. When you want to rig be smart. Dull brains in the killer party trying to hang someone on people caring less of the deaths they have unleashed.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by pol23: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari and Amaechi at work.

14 Likes

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by jesse8048(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
mystic77:

But u have a phone and can afford data? Sell d phone and eat well bro.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by sparkleboy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lol
Last last
Na wike go still win

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by wizkidblogger(f): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Mrjo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
WIKE, PDP and patient jonathan want to rig this rivers state govornorship election again as they did in 2015. By the grace of God they will not succeed this time around. undecided
kittle against pot
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by JerryDM1: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rivers is PDP. Wike is a goal....
Bleep the blood sucking party (APC)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by ojkalito(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
Wike and PDP need not rig in order to win Rivers State, APC is dead there

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by tuoyoojo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
When pdp is leading they halt the process and declare it inconclusive and add the osun abracadabra magic and before you know, the more u look the less u see

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by ushafe(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Africankel:

With all the magic APC are doing, they still are no match for Wike.
Is like you eat through your anus
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by fikiman7000(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wike is still the man to beat

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by tradepunter: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Don't get brain dead of ideas to generate revenue for yourself and to start a business this year.

Join our stock and forex training for just 5k!!! Yes 5k, enough of getting cheated by brokers who charge high fees for trainings and also charge you commission by making you open an account with them.

Training will be held across training centers in Abuja, Ibadan, Ogun and Benin...

For further details call or reach us on whatsapp on.
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Ray07(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
Oga . . . na your state.
Wetin be your own.
Is it a must for APC to win river??
You guys can rule your yoruba and northern state . . .
Leave the south south alone . . . haba

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by aku626(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
looking for the heavy

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Realist2: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
South South is PDP in it DNA, they can't be brainwashed to reason like Zombies, they decide what is good for themselves, Amaechi can't handwink and cow anybody to vote for AAC, never, ask Akpabio.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by fikiman7000(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wike is still the man to beat

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
In as much as I'm not impressed by Wike's style of governance, defeating him in Rivers State is gonna need more than what Amaechi is doing.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by oldman112(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
AAC IS APC, if anything will result to AAC winning rivers, I can't tell for now but I sense war. Militants and federal government, the state will be finished 2 weeks after the pronouncement.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by dammyjane233: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
ph and voilence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea / EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.