Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions (27628 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
I no tell them?
cc: fergie001
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by thatigboman: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
INEC on the Verge of declaring Emeka Ihedioha as the winner of The Imo Gubernatorial Elections

After 27 Local Government collated..

Final resultsĀ 
PDP = 277,002
AA = 195,364
Difference 81,658
#ImoDecides #ImoDecides2019 #mbaise https:///aeFbIDZR0g
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Lordofthewest(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
The flatheaded cowards that cant get biafuro are the ones that want to do o to ge?
diadem10:
No otoge in the SE?

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by gladisa7: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
seems one of the criteri for one to be a top politician in Nigeria is YOU MUST WOHWOH! grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by ItzEminence(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Only if he will pay workers and pensioners still owing my father for 15 Good months

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by ItzEminence(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Only if he will pay workers and pensioners still owing my father for 15 Good months

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by fergie001: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
I no tell them?

cc: fergie001
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Zorbadezinc: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
asawanathegreat:
Thank God they did not put eyes in your state

Meanwhile, Somewhere in Anambra State, how did the executive midget spend this election break?

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Ttipsy(f): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
the best Governor in Southeast, those calling him worst Governor should have their brain check, I guess you haven't visit Aba to see transformation from this good man ikpeazu

one thing I notice about southeast political nature is this, anyone can be a Governor in that region

when a Governor do what's he's elected to do, they praise him, some f00l still believe Peter obi did not take 1naira from anambra pocket during his 8yrs govt
Oga this man is the worst Governor in the SE. Ebonyi is working now, what is Abia waiting for?? Abia is a huge mess under his administration..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by alawi5k: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
phkka1:
Ikpeazu is a disgrace to governance. He cannot pay salary. He couldn't complete one flyover in four years. Not even a single road in Abia state was completed by him after four years. The fool is rejoicing because he rigged himself to victory.
You're a liar.
Completed roads in Aba are as follow:
Faulks road.
MCC road.
Umule road.
Old express by Samek.
Ibadan Street.
Hospital road etc.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by LordNapoleon: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
the best Governor in Southeast, those calling him worst Governor should have their brain check, I guess you haven't visit Aba to see transformation from this good man ikpeazu

one thing I notice about southeast political nature is this, anyone can be a Governor in that region

when a Governor do what's he's elected to do, they praise him, some f00l still believe Peter obi did not take 1naira from anambra pocket during his 8yrs govt
You are beyond redemption. No wonder white people call you black monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
LordNapoleon:
You are beyond redemption. No wonder white people call you black monkey.

maybe you were referring to one of your family. I guess you're mixing me with one of your family member?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Light1259: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
lonelydora:
Abia State have never been in good hands since inception.

I wished Alex Otti or Uche Ogah won
And they will never win. You guys can go to hell.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Light1259: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
alawi5k:
You're a liar.
Faulks road.
MCC road.
Umule road.
Old express by Samek.
Ibadan Street.
Hospital road etc.

They will never mention that idiot people, what did the passed Governor did in Aba? Because is Ngwa man they're ranting God will punish all of you.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by goat22: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
phkka1:
Ikpeazu is a disgrace to governance. He cannot pay salary. He couldn't complete one flyover in four years. Not even a single road in Abia state was completed by him after four years. The fool is rejoicing because he rigged himself to victory.

I heard that ikpeazu has four buttocks instead of two o, the other two are on top of the normal two. My brother, this is serious news oh, young man like that with four buttocks, what could be the cause?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Light1259: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ttipsy:
Oga this man is the worst Governor in the SE. Ebonyi is working now, what is Abia waiting for?? Abia is a huge mess under his administration..

Did opposition take Ebonyi governor to court? Stupid people. Okezie spent his three good years in court still on that managed to build some road.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Ttipsy(f): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Light1259:

Did opposition take Ebonyi governor to court? Stupid people. Okezie spent his three good years in court still on that managed to build some road.
what has going to Court has to deal with what we discussing here. we're discussing abt d sorry state of Abia under PDP ikpeazu u r here taking trash.

don't quote me if u don't hv anything sensible to say. daft citizens of potopoto dirty state of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Ttipsy(f): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
alawi5k:
You're a liar.
Faulks road.
MCC road.
Umule road.
Old express by Samek.
Ibadan Street.
Hospital road etc.

look at you, since 4 years, you ain't ashamed to list just 5 street as an applaudable project from ikpeazu.
OK what about osisioma flyover.?? abandoned huh

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Zanekhali: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
When you underperformed and can't believe you miraculously got a second chance

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by eastTKBorn: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hey owo titun de fun odun merin. Yeye ma, go to hell
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by alawi5k: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ttipsy:
look at you, since 4 years, you ain't ashamed to list just 5 street as an applaudable project from ikpeazu.
OK what about osisioma flyover.?? abandoned huh
Over 100 roads were constructed. Quote me anywhere
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Ttipsy(f): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
alawi5k:
Over 100 roads were constructed. Quote me anywhere
Roads in Aba looks like a dump site. quote me anywhere.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by konfused: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
phkka1:

I don't support Okezie in any way, he had the chance to change Aba but he lost it. That aside, what you said is a lie, I can count FOUR roads that were unmotorable before he came in that he did. So when it comes to roads, he tired.

MCC Road
Umuatako Road
Umuojima Road
Kamanu Road.......

These are just a few, they were practically unmotorable when he came in, today they are all in excellent condition.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by Kinjikitile(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
tendingNews:
After Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu was declared winner of Abia State 2019 Governorship election, he danced so hard and joyfully with much excitement written all over him as if he never expected to be re-elected.

Dele Momodu sharing the very fun video wrote:

"See Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State... He has joined Senators Dino Melaye and Ademola Adeleke in dancing... The joy of victory..."

Watch the video here that got Nigerians talking as some blasted him while others congratulated him.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/okezie-ikpeazu-dances-to-celebrate-his.html
All these people celebrating this man is as clueless as him ,, this is the worst governor since 1999...
This man is doing nothing in abia state ....,, No single infrastructure ,, no completed roads ,, nobody voted for this clown , they spilled it to his face ,,. All these media hype is killing us , if you are in abia state ,, you will know ,, UMUAHIA Is having the same look since 1993 ,, these man has no agender ,, anybody living in umuahia must attest to this ,,. The whole city is dirty , the whole city is smelling ,, refuse is everywhere ,, the city is polluted ,,. Madmen litters in every nooks and crannies of the state ,, this man is clueless ..
How can his predecessor relocate a modern market to the other side of the state ,, which was a good idea ,, the market relocation decongest this city ,, it brought development to where it was relocated to ,, instead of this clown to adhere to that plan ,, this clueless buffoon allowed people to be back to the prohibited and demolished market ,, come to isi-gate and you will see ,, the whole place is smelling ,, the whole place is dirty ,, touts is taking over ,, lunatics is taking over ,,. And now ,, they is an open place they are selling stolen goods ,, marijuanna in that prohibited market ,, and these governor and his advisers are busy collecting #50 and #100 from people selling wares in the prohibited market every day ... These governor ain't doing anything in umuahia ,, these governor has no plans in umuahia ... If am lying ,, am dying ...
Anybody that is in umuahia should confirm my assertions please ... The whole world should know the truth ....

I am not in favour of any party ... I am not an abian ,,. Rather it's my state of residence...

My Brother just won today in Imo state

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by pazienza(m): 1:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Light1259:

This is nonsense excuse.

Ngige was in court all through his stay in Anambra government house as the governor, because Peter Obi refused to give up on his mandate, yet Ngige worked miracles.
Infact, being in court is the exact reason why a governor should be performing at maximal level, because he would need to woo and win the people with good works, so as to be voted,, Incase an election re run was declared by the courts.

Ikpeazu is a failure.

I remember clearly that T. A Orji also claimed that Orji Uzor Kalu interferences was why he failed to work in his first tenure, yet he embezzled massively during his first tenure, and in second tenure, was a colossal failure, even without Kalu interference.

All you people supporting the abuse of power and embezzlement of public funds going on in Abia, as instituted by T. A Orji and his Godson Ikpeazu, both of who learnt their looting trade from Kalu, it shall never be well with you lots.

Abia is now an embarrassment to Ndiigbo, even Ebonyi state has left Abia behind. Not a single flyover the whole Abia state, whereas Ebonyi has tarred roads and good flyovers.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by tealaw(m): 2:29am On Mar 12, 2019
they r dancing your future away.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by DedeNkem: 4:36am On Mar 12, 2019
This huge gorilla-looking id*iot owes civil servants in his State many months. He even owes some 13 months of salaries and yet moronic Abians re-elected him!!
This fool is a massive failure!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by DedeNkem: 4:47am On Mar 12, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I live in Aba, so what transformation are you talking about?!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions by sage(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
DedeNkem:

I live in Aba, so what transformation are you talking about?!

Don't mind these fools. Celebrating living in filth and dirt

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning / Thugs Attack INEC Collation Center In Edo, Destroy Election Materials / Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.