Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products (747 Views)

Discover The Secrets How You Can Be Exporting Agro Allied Products From Home / Finally Exposed: Practical Way I Make Money Exporting Agro Products Abroad / 25 Steps To Making Millions Of Naira From Exporting Agro-commodities To Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by kingthereo: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
HOW TO MAKE MONEY EXPORTING AGRO PRODUCTS

THE FIVE (5) GOLDEN REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED FOR AGRO EXPORTATION AND ALSO LEARN HOW I MAKE MY MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS

I called it FIVE GOLDEN REQUIREMENTS because these are the major things you need to succeed in this agro exportation business. Let me take each one after the other:

1. ENTREPRENEURIALSHIP SKILL OF BUYING AND SELLING:
If you’re good in buying and selling of goods and services, then you’re good to go for this Agro Exportation Business. Believe me there’s no big deal in exportation business. It’s a business I am into and that’s why am telling you this. You don’t need a professional to tutor you as you might be thinking. It’s very simple! With an Exportation Website a client contacts you for a product and all you have to do is to source for the very products and get it delivered to him/her in respective of the country of destination. You don’t need to be a farmer, expert in the agricultural field before you can start Agro Exportation Business. Now, this is what I do; I have an Exportation Website and when I get an Order to export a particular product, I simply source/buy these products from local within and get it delivered to the buyer with the use of either NIPOST, EMS or DHL as the case may be. In other words, I buy from the local and sell to international clients.

Click Here For Details

Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by mondayman: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2019
I went through your article and it was very detailed and comprehensive. One of these days I will contact you for Business. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by kingthereo: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
mondayman:
I went through your article and it was very detailed and comprehensive. One of these days I will contact you for Business. Thanks

You're welcome!
Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by kryptem: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
kingthereo:

THE FIVE (5) GOLDEN REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED FOR AGRO EXPORTATION AND ALSO LEARN HOW I MAKE MY MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS

I called it FIVE GOLDEN REQUIREMENTS because these are the major things you need to succeed in this agro exportation business. Let me take each one after the other:

If you’re good in buying and selling of goods and services, then you’re good to go for this Agro Exportation Business. Believe me there’s no big deal in exportation business. It’s a business I am into and that’s why am telling you this. You don’t need a professional to tutor you as you might be thinking. It’s very simple! With an Exportation Website a client contacts you for a product and all you have to do is to source for the very products and get it delivered to him/her in respective of the country of destination. You don’t need to be a farmer, expert in the agricultural field before you can start Agro Exportation Business. Now, this is what I do; I have an Exportation Website and when I get an Order to export a particular product, I simply source/buy these products from local within and get it delivered to the buyer with the use of either NIPOST, EMS or DHL as the case may be. In other words, I buy from the local and sell to international clients.

Click Here For Details

CAN YOU MENTOR SOMEONE UNTIL SUCH INDIVIDUAL ACHIEVE SUCCESS AND BECOME PROFICIENT IN THE BUSINESS?

Many will make promises and boast about their success but when you transact with them, they leave you half-baked. Mentorship is a crucial factor in bringing up entrepreneurs in any venture. If only you can be different.

WILL YOU REALLY BE THERE TO PATIENTLY GUIDE YOUR CLIENTS??

THANKS!
Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by rezworst: 9:21am On May 02, 2019
kingthereo:

Click Here For Details

Great expository, How do I get started on this business and where do you base?
Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by kingthereo: 7:36am On May 03, 2019
rezworst:

Great expository, How do I get started on this business and where do you base?

Thanks for your reply. I think everything is clearly stated on the article. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by kingthereo: 7:05pm On May 10, 2019
I’M NOT SELLING ANY E-BOOK HERE

I know you must have read so many articles on exportation business and funny enough at the end of the day you’ll be asked to make payment for an E-book or Contacts Lists of Buyers of Agro Products. Like I earlier said, am not selling ANY E-book here, but just want to open your eyes to opportunities that lies in this business. I will be exposing to you practical ways on how I make my money from this business and also how you can tap and start making fortune doing this business. Here, you can choose to follow my marketing strategies and also you can choose not to. However, from my analysis on this business, I have come to discover that this exportation business is not a one man business; this is because NO ONE can meet the demand of these products abroad, so therefore its takes me nothing to expose to ANYONE how I make my money doing this business.

READ MORE:
https://agricexport.com/a-z-of-agro-exportation-business-exposed/
Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by kingthereo: 9:00pm On May 29, 2019
Exportation business is not difficult as many might be thinking
Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by darepoju(m): 5:58am On May 30, 2019
Hello., how much does the export website cost please?
Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by kingthereo: 8:50am On May 30, 2019
Make money exporting agro products
Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by kingthereo: 3:42pm On May 30, 2019
Click the above for information on how to deliver goods to clients with ease.
Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by kingthereo: 9:50pm On May 30, 2019
Ok
Re: How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products by UnivworgersPero(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2019
One of the best form of advertising your business, is by showing them on Blogs. On afriadverts, with just N3,500 your business adverts can be displayed on over 7,000 Blogs. The kind of traffic you will receive and profits is really overwhelming.

What is afriadverts? afriadverts connects business owners with bloggers and influential marketers willing to advertise their business to their target audience at a better, simplified and affordable price. afriadverts Limited, a Registered company is simply the best advertising network in Africa. they guarantee you top quality visitors to your website as an advertiser and high profits. Just register and see for yourself. Prepare to be amazed! There services are guaranteed to be fast, efficient and secure.
https://www.afriadverts.com/?afp=aaap.pid.6511

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Ridesharing Business In Nigeria / Top 5 Online Platforms To Make Money As A Freelancer / Arialaba: All You Need To Know About This New Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.