Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) (43098 Views)

President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) / People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
NEPA CERTIFICATE HIGH SCHOOL

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by Amanew(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Aren't you seeing that Buhari is much Younger 2 those Ancestors!
Oshomole no that he will be arrested if he that man failed! that's why they kidnapped Atikus Mandate!
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
No problem about that. All Nigerians want is to rule in the fear of God.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by discusant: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
positivelord:
hmmm...so this man is about repeat the same circus for the next 4 years....

Blaming PDP, like he began with in his first term, was what he started second term with.

Buhari is indicating that he is gonna repeat the same circus of the last your years.
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na lie joor, dem no go school

Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Sai baba..
Sai buhari...
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
From Niger abi?tongue
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by Timisamd(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
olu77:

Hmmm...and how people in high places treat people in low places will determine on what side of history they'll end up. I believe that end matters more than everything else. That is what these friends should be telling their friend in high place; that leadership is a privilege not a right.
atigbo but " nothing feels better than having people in highplace "
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by donb06: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
1953 is 66 years so buhari was in secondary school at age 10 as at 1953?? or are these his primary school mates just asking ooo.... let us know please
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by midehi2(f): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
cool
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by hardbody: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
OKorowanta:
Bubu and the gang
He does not have certificate guys will soon arrive this place.

Of course he doesn't. He did not finish school. The qualification required is not school group photography. There is a reason the word "inchoate" exists in English language register.
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by discusant: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Harvard and MIT alumnis gather around presidents of Philippine and other Third World and developed countries.

The likes of Bukola Saraki are filtered out of Nigeria's political leadership circle by the Buharis.

Who did this to us IN THIS ONE NIGERIA?

Tufiakwa!!

Chai, Britain.
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by NASTYNASOSO: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Tomyzino:
Bunch of Olodos

HMMMMMMMM

PRAY THAT YOUR GENERATION SHOULD PRODUCE ONE OLODO LIKE BUHARI.
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Here we go again!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by AbrahamIsrael: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ndi classmate
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by aero1: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
discusant:
President Buhari still labouring to show that he attended secondary school, instead of working to improve the lives of Nigerians.

But what is required is to show that Buhari finished O'level education.

Where is your own class mates
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by aero1: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
hardbody:

Of course he doesn't. He did not finish school. The qualification required is not school group photography. There is a reason the word "inchoate" exists in English language register.

I can see some wailers in sifia pains

Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by hardbody: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
aero1:

I can see some wailers in sifia pains

The only wailer I have ever known is associated with Bob Marley, I am not interested in the gibberish you guys type here identifying yourselves as wailers and zombies. I am not affiliated with any political party, I review and present facts logically as they appear to me. My position won't change irrespective of who breaches laid down requirements. Please don't engage with me if all you have to offer is zombie and wailer. Thanks.
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by hardbody: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
aero1:

Where is your own class mates

Where ARE....it's plural when you say 'Classmates'
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by dabeto: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Next Level! These are people that will be given appointments. grin
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by xcellencia(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Me I no dey ask for de certificate anymore, na de pictures of de 1953 class I wan see, as dem plenty so, I'm dead sure one go fit get am! More so, my grand papa pictures of 1938 still dey.
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by excel101(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

Let those who want to demand do so.

Ikpeazu sharing kerosene in Abia has a PhD. How did it benefit Abians?
Some guys are dumb, please react to the topic and not my little comment.
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by Toni19: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
you wey you sabi book they nairaland with 5mb data to call the group of men olodo. you be original mumu. you better start dreaming how to uplift your life and that of your family. sit dan there. ok? dey call people olodo
Tomyzino:
Bunch of Olodos
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
excel101:
Some guys are dumb, please react to the topic and not my little comment.

Some guys are dumb, their dumb comments are not worth reacting to.
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by khcode(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is Nigeria. Does this have impact in our economy or it create job for the jobless common youth that is available on all social media shout Sai.......

Nonsense
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by mindtricks: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
deepwater:
IRONY OF LIFE

The dullest in the class now leads the pack
The truth in your take is truly as deep as deep water.
Like we all know, unfortunately in Nigeria, mediocrity has taken the place of excellence.
They are day dreamers, they that dream of competence in governance in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by poshbrave(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
dat old man on red cap though *his look
be like dis guy was a non_academic student ooo
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by Luminee(f): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Zenzi:
President Buhari receives in courtesy visit his classmates (1953) Katsina Middle School today in his hometown, Daura Katsina State.

President Buhari who was in the state for the governorship elections over the week, used the opportunity to host his classmates of 1953.

The visit was to congratulate Mr. President over his re-election.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/photo-president-buhari-receives-his.html

Na that other man be class captain o.. No be Buhari o grin
Re: President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) by titopius(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Men them .....Buhari's cartel......may our friends come from North, East, South and West to congratulate us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday With Friends On His Way To Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) / Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.