Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return (37489 Views)

Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List / Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return by akejujoe(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
okrikaboi:
I was checking random profiles on nairaland and I realized something disturbing it is very possible that many persons at least 10% members of this forum are now dead and even at this moment one more be dying please any account that has been dormant for upto 2yrs should be archived cry
lol. You no get work o. So you really had time to be checking random accounts.
Re: Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return by okrikaboi: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
akejujoe:
lol. You no get work o. So you really had time to be checking random accounts.
We all have work some easier than others I just have to do almost nothing everyday its called soft work
Re: Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return by evansjeff(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
IloveToMess:

He is the only one that held returning officer hostage and forced him to declare him winner. Everyone knows IMO people do not like him anymore, for me as a person I would have loved him to be in the Senate but he lost. Hope you understand you vagabond?

why people so dàft? in the first place, would there be a reason to coerce the returning officer to announce him winner if he was in the good books of APC? people can't simply make use of their brain. It's a pity
Re: Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return by IloveToMess: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
evansjeff:

why people so dàft? in the first place, would there be a reason to coerce the returning officer to announce him winner if he was in the good books of APC? people can't simply make use of their brain. It's a pity

You are very stupid and ignorant. If your people do not like you even rigging is difficult, ask Akpabio.

Shame on you slowpoke.
Re: Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return by evansjeff(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
IloveToMess:

You are very stupid and ignorant. If your people do not like you even rigging is difficult, ask Akpabio.

Shame on you slowpoke.
See the morón already hibernating. One can't simply phantom their level of dullness. Wasted spérms undecided
Re: Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return by IloveToMess: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
evansjeff:

See the morón already hibernating. One can't simply phantom their level of dullness. Wasted spérms undecided

My friend go cry before your parents, I don't have a hand in your misery and chain frustrations. Now fvck off!!
Re: Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return by evansjeff(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
IloveToMess:

My friend go cry before your parents, I don't have a hand in your misery and chain frustrations. Now fvck off!!
I only pity your parents who would think they have a son in this nitwit.

SMH

Too many kids on Niaraland these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu / Photo Of Vendor Supplying Water To Bayelsa State Water Board Goes Viral / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.