Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) (37435 Views)

Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Police Arrest Damilare Adenola, 10 #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by lalasticlala(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
After Arresting Protesters, Police Officers Push Van After It Fails To Start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdhh-7JlgE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Kriss216: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin grin

Chai

I go soon leave this country for una cheesy cheesy

205 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by ojun50(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
#Occupy pushing police Van

Nigerian una problem plenty

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
shocked

Hahahaha,
The Yorubas will take the glory, saying that it's the spirit of the protest and that of the innocent souls slaughtered by the police that made the vehicle refused to start.

But when issues erupt, they'll say it's the Igbos that are instigating the protest and the destruction of Lagos due to jealousy.

I only blame the Lagos-born Igbos because they most atimes behave like Cameroon-goats,

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Kriss216: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
After watching this video, I can categorically hit my chest and say...

Nigeria is a failed country!

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
God is angry with our leaders.

The elements are angry with our leaders.

The gods are angry with our leaders.

The dark forces are angry with our leaders.

Nigerians are angry with our leaders.

I see a revolution soon, I see angry mobs invading various government houses across the country and Chase away sitting governor's, I see the police force headquarters in Abuja burnt to ashes, I see angry youths venting their frustration on anyone they know is part of the government, I see a new Nigeria. This I have seen.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Slimslimqq: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
do u really expect d bus to move when Sunday igboho is inside? they go push am tire grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
This country na wah. grin

I support arresting people who disobey the law though. Another protest at the moment will make Lagos bleed harder than before.

#DefendLagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by everglaze01: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gallant men indeed
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by GeneralPula: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
A baseless protest..

Another avenue to destroy things for Lagos..

No rest for the wicked.. No rest and peace for the enemies of the west !

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Abeyjide: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
What a shame to our government. And they claimed to have prepared well for the protester. That is why this government is failing.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
When the full country na hand we dey use push am Wetin be van?

18 Likes

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by PrinceDz: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dear Lord. Please who did this to us

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Boatswain: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin... Chaii 9jaa
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by tyup(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
I expected these dumb police to know with the presence of arrested protesters in the truck it'll make the truck more weighty, why not release the arrested and let them join in the pushing and when the truck starts they should all be pardoned based on attributed selfless service to the Nation

that by the way, i cant seem to understand why some yoruba folks are blaming Igbos. i can't seem to understand really undecided but anyways i'm less concerned, divided south is what's good for our interest cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Naija suppose get him own youtube page for funny videos..... grin useless shithole

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by slawormiir: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Even the gods of our land support the protest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by michealdeco: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
This country is finished

embarassed embarassed. Chai

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by candyguyofficia(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nigeria has a long way to go. The van best illustrate the situation of the country

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by yimnansunny: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dance song freestyle (club banger)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFegF17mAcI
Just when you need people like the legendary PERICOMA of Arondizuogu
Nack dem small jazz, so dem go push that truck reach Epe grin grin

How Nairaland has turned a struggle for the rights and freedom of all of us in Nigeria to an an avenue to insult Igbos is pathetic.

For an Igbo guy that still sees an array of hope for this country, I’m tempted to sign up for Ipob.

This country has gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Preshhottie: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mumu people failed country
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by sucess001(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
GeneralPula:
A baseless protest..

Another avenue to destroy things for Lagos..

No rest for the wicked.. No rest and peace for the enemies of the west !

Paid troll spotted

9 Likes

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by ListoFabrics: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Is this one news?
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by persius555(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
The country sef no be push and start?

6 Likes

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by Rebuke: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lol. Another show of shame.

Doesn't this just show how sick this country is -in its entirety?

Shey una don catch peaceful protesters, make una move na. Suffer no dey tire una. Funny enough the protest is for all.

Unfortunately, their "ogas" are sitting under airconditioner enjoying themselves and probably laughing at the slowpokes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
That van can be liken to the current state of this country.

It is finish!

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by merry101: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
werey dem
Re: Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ndigbo should stay out of this Yoruba movie..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / President Buhari Will Leave Abuja Tomorrow, For Malta / Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.