Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) (36179 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Kassim Afegbua Defects To PDP With Supporters In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by ISLAMBAD: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lukgaf:

Don't be fanatic. Come and see Christian Christian in Ondo and Ekiti. And many southern part
We are talking of 50:50 population hère.. Ondo and Ekiti are Christian state.. No big deal.. Thé same thing is applicable to Kastina, Kano and the rest of core Northern states where you can run muslin Muslim ticket without being questioned by anybody because a particular religion is dominating in the aforementioned states....

Now let me break it down for you,.. How do you want Christians or Muslims in Lagos to feel if PDP or APC run Christian Christian ticket or Muslim Muslim ticket knowing fully well that the population of the two dominant religion is equal ?

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by ignis: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
I see many churches being demolished in kaduna state.
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by gladisa7: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Blood suking pigeon!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by namiji2598: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
.kaduna south is in trouble only if u know kaduna south, u no go understand

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by FiftyFifty(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by olajizz01(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shekochild:

Everything seems to be working well for the islamic world in Nigeria. People, don't be deceive by all this twist of events...God knows what he is doing.
What's this one saying.
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Greatfullheart: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
They're Serious Killings in This Same State and People Still went and Vote for This One, i Pray The Killings Would Stop

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Aragbiji: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:
Southern Kaduna Christians are in big trouble .
So unfortunate that some vultures from South west are supporting this agent of darkness that ran Muslim Muslim ticket to spite who ?
You are supporting him because Islamization agenda is in progress ?
Why is Islam giving you headache?
Don’t poison yourself o

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Raskasal(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:
So unfortunate that some vultures from South west are supporting this agent of darkness that ran Muslim Muslim ticket to spite who ?

Sense is far from your head, how many South West states have they islamized?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Lukgaf(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

We are talking of 50:50 population hère.. Ondo and Ekiti are Christian state.. No big deal.. Thé same thing is applicable to Kastina, Kano and the rest of core Northern states where you can run muslin Muslim ticket without being questioned by anybody because a particular religion is dominating in the aforementioned states....

Now let me break it down for you,.. How do you want Christians or Muslims in Lagos to feel if PDP or APC run Christian Christian ticket or Muslim Muslim ticket knowing fully well that the population of the two dominant religion is equal ?

Well, I don't know where you get 50:50 Kaduna statistics and that ondo and ekiti are Christian States. However, that is not the case. We must bury all these religion and ethnicity bigotry if we want Nigeria to grow.

Even your moniker tell much about you. Enjoy your hatred

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Aragbiji: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

You call Ondo and Ekiti Christian States bit you claim Kaduna to be 50:50 ??
You must be very stupid.
I don’t blame you . I blame lukgaf for giving a useless Igbo pig like you an attention in the first place

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Aragbiji: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

Dumb ass monkey, did you complain when Fayose and Fayemi picked Christians as their running mate despite the fact that that have a good size Muslim population in their state?
The hypocrisy of some of you religious monkeys is nauseating.
The fool is even claiming Ekiti is a Christian State . Can you imagine that nonentity

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Lukgaf(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Aragbiji:

You must be very stupid.
I don’t blame you . I blame lukgaf for giving a useless Igbo pig like you an attention in the first place

Don't mind him respected bro Aragbiji

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by QMNIX: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

am a Christian so let stop this religion bigotry. if kaduna is 50:50 Christian/muslim then it reduces El-rufai chances of winning. He understood the politics, he knew very well that Christian bigotry wouldn't vote for him even though he is the best candidate because of personal vendetta, so he improved his chances by doubling on the muslim/muslim tickets.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by ISLAMBAD: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Aragbiji:

You must be very stupid.
When you get home ask your hoe mother which of the animals planted his seed in her hence your existence (If the thing is still alive)....
Next time treat the topic at hand not the character..
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Maccadon72: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Those religious bigots in the southern kaduna can see that voting on religious ground will never yield a positive results for them. I can see their level disappointment,frustration and pain now.

God doesn't take side with hatred filled people.
Gov El Rufai you are loved by God. Who God has blessed no man can curse. Any evil weapons fashion against you shall be the lot of your enemies.

The so called CAN-CER is always a looser and will forever be disgraced by God because they are agent of destruction, genocide and catastrophe.

Kaduna Christian should be wise by now.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Tyche(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

No go catch High BP oooo, move on bro
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Aboki99(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

What sayth thou about Christian?Christian ticket in Ekiti and Edo and other Southern states with substantial muslim pop?
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Augiiee(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:
But you guys support a Christian-Christian ticket in Plateau state undecided... #Your bigotry never seems to amaze me

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
I am so happy that two most hated targets of the wailers, PMB and El-Rufai have both retained their seats - 4 more years of severe pain and misery for them - how lovely; thank you Lord cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Maccadon72: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gov Nasir El Rufai your name speaks for you

NASIR --- MEANS VICTORY

EL -- RUFAI MEANS THE EXALTED, ELEVATED OR SOMEONE RAISED HIGH ABOVE (HIS ENEMIES)

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by JOMAX: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Murderers!
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by oruma19: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kaduna christian vote is inconsequential afterall. This man keeps daring the powerless Nigerian christians and he gets away with it. Nigerian Christianity is fake, lacks sense and power, so sad. All Suleman's prophecy that he wont win elections, he will die blablabla. Oga prophet, he has won a second term oooo. Most of our pastors are really shameless criminals, their own is to blab, collect tithe and first fruits and go use the money Bleep girls, deceiving unsuspecting members... Buhari dared u, Elrufai has done so again, Christians let us repent and be serious with our religion, we v been mocked because we have denied our convictions and followed evil spirit called mammon. we cannot sing the lord's song in a strange land.. Psalm 137:1-4

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by b33ordhun: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

Your utterances doesnt make you anyless different from him

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by D1zion: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
The election was massively rigged in Kaduna, the returning officers were apprehended & all parties reps were threatened & the result were changed. Nobody liked him.some local government result inflated too.most people's hearts in kd is bleeding cos the anti Christ gained his way forcefully.!
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by DerideGull(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
biggerboyc:
This just confirm that Kaduna is purely a Muslim state

The Christians in northern region of Nigeria are complete ninnies who dwell in slavish mentality. No wonder they joined the jihadist and led them in 1967 to precipitate a war against Ndigbo, fellow Christians and Biafrans. One day they will resourcefully regret the singular action.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Musharraf7: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

if it was 50:50 as u said then why didn't the Christians vote a christian candidate and Muslims should vote for a Muslim and see who wins. 50:50 my foot

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maccadon72:

Those religious bigots in the southern kaduna can see that voting on religious ground will never yield a positive results for them. I can see their level disappointment,frustration and pain now.

God doesn't take side with hatred filled people.
Gov El Rufai you are loved by God. Who God has blessed no man can curse. Any evil weapons fashion against you shall be the lot of your enemies.

The so called CAN-CER is always a looser and will forever be disgraced by God because they are agent of destruction, genocide and catastrophe.

Kaduna Christian should be wise by now.
You are a fool to expect southern Kaduna people to vote for their killer.
The same "bigots" voted for El Rufai's opponent who is also a Muslim.
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Augiiee:

But you guys support a Christian-Christian ticket in Plateau state undecided... #Your bigotry never seems to amaze me
Shhh, stop posting out of ignorance.
Even Lalong, the darling of plateau Muslims is also a Christian.
The election was about power not religion.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Gozieuc: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin
Re: El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
sonature1:
Hate him or love him, el Rufai is a smart man.

But he must reduce his tribal jingoism and religious extremism to have some national appeal.

Congratulations to him
He can never have national appeal and he doesn't have the mini-god advantage of Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows / The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.