Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash (67120 Views)

Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / Photos Of Pius Adesanmi That Died In Ethiopian Airlines / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Kennydoc(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
ifyalways:
How did they know? They went to their social media profile, lifted their picture, gave it a caption and ran with it. angry

People that are mourning? sad Nigerian press and bloggers have no regard or ethics. Anything for traffic.

So distasteful sad

I don't think so. Look at the screen and image of the late prof in the pic. What is written on it?
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by ictjobber: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Noel1:

Yea, cld be. Bt hw re u so sure?

Pun was intended .....
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by ideylaff: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kennydoc:

I don't think so. Look at the screen and image of the late prof in the pic. What is written on it?

That's a picture frame and the message and picture was super imposed on it... can you not see it

Why will you frame his last message and also within 24 hours... that lady does not look like someone who just lost her husband..

lastly what was the picture taking for? To show the world that they have lost someone and still look cool. Makes absolutely no sense to me

3 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Smily202:
Sad news. Who's the nigerian that died among them since he flew with Canadian passport ?
two Nigerians died. Prof Adesanmi was with Canadian, the other prof with Nigerian passport.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by AskProf: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
This is really heartbreaking. In this picture are the wife and the child of Professor Pius Adesanmi, the Nigerian Canada based scholar who met his death in the ill-fated Ethiopian Airline that killed him and 156 others on Sunday, 10th of March, 2019.

Mrs. Adesanmi in the picture is seen breaking the news of her husband's death to their daughter, Tise, in Canada while suspending her own grief.

The aircraft, a Boeing 737 MAX 8 carrying 149 passengers and eight crew members, lost contact with air traffic controllers six minutes after taking off on its way to Nairobi, Kenya.

Adesanmi flew on a Canadian passport. He posed with the passport in the last picture he posted on Facebook on Saturday morning.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/professor-pius-adesanmis-wife-breaks-news-of-his-death-to-daughter.html

And, she released the picture to you, in the midst of the worst moment of her life?

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Kennydoc(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
ideylaff:

That's a picture frame and the message and picture was super imposed on it... can you not see it

Why will you frame his last message and also within 24 hours... that lady does not look like someone who just lost her husband..

lastly what was the picture taking for? To show the world that they have lost someone and still look cool. Makes absolutely no sense to me

Alright.

Well, I personally hate much social media displays. I agree there isn't any need bringing this to the social media, even if that's what the woman was actually doing.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by JFT24(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I am crying now....so sad
y re u telling us?
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by sundamonex(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:

why r u crying?

Hypocrite!!!

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Smily202:
Sad news. Who's the nigerian that died among them since he flew with Canadian passport ?

The Canadian that looks Nigerian, Anyways what I don't understand is , WAS THE PHOTO OP REALLY NECESSARY

Anyways, Requiescat in pace
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by sweetrace(f): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why is the picture online? Can’t they grieve privately?
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
StoneLucifer:
Oh God why na.. What a world!! U are rich and comfortable, PROBLEM!! U are poor and miserable, PROBLEM!! Death, who the hell are u!!!!! embarassed

Death : As long as you are alive, You must taste me, nobody will escape, even the others reading this, all must someday taste death!
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Greatfullheart: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Accept My Condolences ma.am, may God Grant you The Fortitude to Bear The Lose

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Dreyl(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
ifyalways:
How did they know? They went to their social media profile, lifted their picture, gave it a caption and ran with it. angry

People that are mourning? sad Nigerian press and bloggers have no regard or ethics. Anything for traffic.

So distasteful sad
I'm just tired of Nigerian bloggers/press

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by asawanathegreat(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Very sad one to our nation
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Noel1:

Its a picture frame Mr garrison grin

Welcome from Mongolia. What is written on d picture frame?
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by spiceadole: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
....and someone had to take a picture of this? Really? undecided

WTF? angry

I just wonder!
Obviously, she isn't even mourning...
Just posing for the camera.
See what social media has done to us.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Glink2018(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Yoruba have a proverb that says, someone we narrated tragic event about someone else to, and the person shouted, "I'm finished"... So what should the person suffered loss in the tragic event do?

E ni ta f' Oro lo ti Oni t'oun baje , kini ki oloro ko se?

You are shedding tears for the death of prof. and the wife of the deceased have composed herself....

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by ubee(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
It's so sad and i pray for divine fortitude for the little girl to overcome this tragedy.
But i must say that the late professor's wife is obviously vain for posting this pic.
The little girl did not ask for, nor does she need this exposure. The only priority for the widow now is to be a rock for the girl and help her through this difficult time.
The prof was not popular, he was not a celeb the little girl was not known either and had her privacy and annonimity intact, then her own mother uses this tragedy to thrust her into the spotlight? Its just a silly act by the widow.
Even the most famous people on earth shield their kids from the media when tragedy strikes.
The woman really messed up.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by scobaba: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
I remember my last Dana Flight March 3rd last year. The plane could not land in PHC cos of poor vision. It was a late nyt Abuja to PHC flight.we hovered around for like 45 mins, then the pilot announced we would have to make a detour to lagos. He dint have enough fuel to take us back to abuja,so he put off the AC. It was a chaotic moment. People were screeming. The only thing in my mind at that time was my wife and 3 yr old dota.

Everyday i wish to forget that experience.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Ugosample(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
ifyalways:

So distasteful sad

Very distasteful I tell you!

Nigerians sometimes act like animals without empathy or common sense

the same way they post gruesome pics of accident or murder victims anyhow undecided

no ethics whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by hisexcellency34: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Anuofia. I am feeling for the young girl. The same way i will feel for your daughter or son if you die untimely

Glink2018:

Yoruba have a proverb that says, someone we narrated tragic event about someone else to, and the person shouted, "I'm finished"... So what should the person suffered loss in the tragic event do?

E ni ta f' Oro lo ti Oni t'oun baje , kini ki oloro ko se?

You are shedding tears for the death of prof. and the wife of the deceased have composed herself....

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Ugosample(m): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
ubee:
It's so sad and i pray for divine fortitude for the little girl to overcome this tragedy.
But i must say that the late professor's wife is obviously vain for posting this pic.
The little girl did not ask for, nor does she need this exposure. The only priority for the widow now is to be a rock for the girl and help her through this difficult time.
The prof was not popular, he was not a celeb the little girl was not known either and had her privacy and annonimity intact, then her own mother uses this tragedy to thrust her into the spotlight? Its just a silly act by the widow.
Even the most famous people on earth shield their kids from the media when tragedy strikes.
The woman really messed up.

tho this looks photo shopped

But did you say that the prof was not popular

Better kip shut if you don't know something
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by shogsman(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is obviously a Photoshop, the reason bloggers get away with this things is because Nigerians don't look into details.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by wink2015(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
This is really heartbreaking. In this picture are the wife and the child of Professor Pius Adesanmi, the Nigerian Canada based scholar who met his death in the ill-fated Ethiopian Airline that killed him and 156 others on Sunday, 10th of March, 2019.

Mrs. Adesanmi in the picture is seen breaking the news of her husband's death to their daughter, Tise, in Canada while suspending her own grief.

The aircraft, a Boeing 737 MAX 8 carrying 149 passengers and eight crew members, lost contact with air traffic controllers six minutes after taking off on its way to Nairobi, Kenya.

Adesanmi flew on a Canadian passport. He posed with the passport in the last picture he posted on Facebook on Saturday morning.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/professor-pius-adesanmis-wife-breaks-news-of-his-death-to-daughter.html

What a traumatic experience for the wife, daughter!

Life will never be the same again without daddy and husband!
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Smily202(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
rambaldy:

Ambassadors Abiodun Bashua is the one with Nigeria passport

cry cry RIP
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by riczy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
This family has never been this renown, they became known after d demise of their hubby/Father: I decree and declare by d power of d holy ghost dt death will nt bring us to limelight! In Jesus name!
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Ugosample(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
ideylaff:

terrible
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by ubee(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ugosample:

tho this looks photo shopped

But did you say that the prof was not popular

Better kip shut if you don't know something
You are obviously the type who feels validated in life by posting on forums and spewing unprovoked insults.
You lack basic understanding in english communication. If you check a standard dictionary and read to understand in broad terms the meaning of the word "popular", then you will see that my statement was in order. And as if i knew that someone that's slow in comprehension like you would read my post, i followed it up with the word "famous" to show that I'm talking popular in broad societal terms.
Heck what are we even talking about, you charlatan you claim he's popular abi? Popular where? What percentage of Nigerians and Canadians knew him before his death? He might not even be popular in his own faculty in the school he taught in Canada. You should just go sit down for corner.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Women!!!
She's not even grieving. The mood shows she's in a happy mood. wink if actually it's a fact pics
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by SSAwhistleblowe: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Smily202:

My thoughts exactly it appears there is still another Nigerian that hasn’t been identified since the other Nigerian used a UN passport

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Ugosample(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
ubee:

You are obviously the type who feels validated in life by posting on forums and spewing unprovoked insults.
You lack basic understanding in english communication. If you check a standard dictionary and read to understand in broad terms the meaning of the word "popular", then you will see that my statement was in order. And as if i knew that someone that's slow in comprehension like you would read my post, i followed it up with the word "famous" to show that I'm talking popular in broad societal terms.
Heck what are we even talking about, you charlatan you claim he's popular abi? Popular where? What percentage of Nigerians and Canadians knew him before his death? He might not even be popular in his own faculty in the school he taught in Canada. You should just go sit down for corner.

what is this nigger saying bikonu? ??

Pius was popular, as in the real meaning of popular

if he wasn't, the state gov of his state of origin will not even acknowledge his death the way he did.

He had a huge fan base on social media.
even my Ghanaian friends read his articles and mock me when he starts saying those things he says about Nigeria

Go to his fb page and see for yourself

Just say you don't know him, nor his works

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by arro: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mama adesanmi, the entire Catholic families in Isanlu sympathise with you, the Eng and Mrs Adebayo pray for restoration in your family, there shall be no loss again in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari / Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.