Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes (15703 Views)

Tinubu wins Borno with 252,282 votes / We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain / Borno Gov Donates Sambisa Forest For RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by fasho01(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Who are those that then fled the state
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by Abiboss: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
If APC win the election was rigged when PDP win reverse is the case

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by albaniy1: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
dhardline:
Na Wah o. So this is exactly the reason why borno is still in a

state unrest so that APC can use the state to rig. Then I fear

that peace will not return there any time soon. May God help

them.

i swear to god U WILL HARDLY GET OUT OF BORNO ALIVE IF U MISTAKENLY SAID THIS
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by 1miccza: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Political manipulations of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
To the fact that Bornu is a war zone, voters turn out was so amazing.. Lagos of all brouhaha can not even half the Bornu's franchises.

Even Lagos has the highest PVC collectors..

Mobsync:
Who voted in Borno?

Where are these people from?

Borno people are supposed to be the most sensible people in this nation but it seems they are part of the dumbest. Little wonder they are in the mess they are today.

What has the current state government done about the IDP situation in the state?

What has the incoming one promised to do?

I believe there are candidates besides these two that would have promised to improve their lives but they did not vote for them.

Besides, where did 1 million people plus get voters card.

Did they all take it when they fled their homes? Or are they all living in Maiduguri?
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Still fools living over there sad

Funny those fools are more enlightened than majority of you.
If because they didn't vote for pdp make them a fool then you are the greatest fool ever liveth..

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by martineverest(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
dhardline:

them.
do u know that Bornu is 10x larger than Lagos?....the fact that they are bombing alimosho local government doesn't mean lekki peninsula isn't peaceful

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Femich18:
hmmmmm....Which kind gap be this one. The gap alone is more than the number of voters from 2 or 3 states combined

From a state ravaged by BH
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
martineverest:
do u know that Bornu is 10x larger than Lagos?....the fact that they are bombing alimosho local government doesn't mean lekki peninsula isn't peaceful

Geographically, Bornu is larger than Lagos. Are they at par numerically?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by cyberlordh: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
1million + vote ke did ghost and ancestors vote
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by Blazebond(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na dem sabi.
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
The wailers will call it rigging while the Enugu election was free and fair. They will call the Hausas illetrate meanwhile
Ganduje is finding it hard in Kano because of d dollar saga, Ibori still controls Delta Politics.
Who is an Illiterate?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by cyberlordh: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
1million + votes ke did ghost and ancestors vote

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
StOla:

Hahahahaha!

Highly unnecessary as there was no serious opposition.
Its not about opposition. Its about how more than 1m people showed up 2 vote in a state ravaged by war. Were did they get voters cards?
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by Oblang(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mobsync:
Who voted in Borno?

Borno people are supposed to be the most sensible people in this nation but it seems they are part of the dumbest. Little wonder they are in the mess they are today.

What has the current state government done about the IDP situation in the state?

I believe there are candidates besides these two that would have promised to improve their lives but they did not vote for them.

Did they all take it when they fled their homes? Or are they all living in Maiduguri?

Oga they understand the govt that served them better.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
The INEC Residential Officer ought to be ashamed.. So that state could manufacture that figure with boko... Wonders will never end.. Maybe cow goat and chicken even vote.. who knows!!
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by Kingspin(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mobsync:
Who voted in Borno?

Question for INEC
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by roeb1987(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
The kind figure wey dey come from BH headquaters dey suprise me ooo! abeg na that dem plenty for the state
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by Badonasty(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
godlyguy:
BREAKING: APC wins Borno gov poll with 1, 175, 440 votes
Published March 11, 2019
Kayode Idowu, Maiduguri

The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate, Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum was on Monday declared the winner of the election in Borno State.
He swept aside 31 other contestants , polling 1,175 ,440 votes to beat his closest opponent, Alhaji Mohammed Imam who garnered 66, 115 votes.

https://punchng.com/breaking-apc-wins-borno-gov-poll-with-1-175-440-votes/

this one fatality fa
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by StOla: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
lexy2014:

Its not about opposition. Its about how more than 1m people showed up 2 vote in a state ravaged by war. Were did they get voters cards?

You should have asked this question when the registration for PVC was ongoing.

As long as those who voted are not even up to 70% of collected PVC, then there is nothing out of place.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by Oblang(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
lexy2014:

Same way the whites thought everyone in Nigeria have bin killed by BH. Shut up if u are not from borno..

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by omerukokwuru(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dear boko haram, now that Borno state has embraced you please kindly do the needful, we the sane people of the south wish you fruitful endeavour in your undertaking we are tired of the north if you can clear that enclave you have our support and best wishes
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
the APC candidate in Borno is a class act. I think his story is the most uplifting and encouraging out there of any of the guvber candidates nationwide. Hope he lives up to the task. Borno is supposed to be the other anchor of the north.
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by JimD(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Those Borno illiterates. Tufiakwa!
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by lexy2014: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oblang:

Same way the whites thought everyone in Nigeria have bin killed by BH. Shut up if u are not from borno..

If I don't shut up, what will happen? Are u going 2 shut me up? Pls show me what u can do.

When did d whites ever think that everyone in nigeria had been killed by BH?
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by Sufisunni: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
I am neither an APC nor PDP fan, but there is nothing like election in Yobe and Borno. Same thing happening in Rivers State. Anyone that controls the security, wins the elections

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by rummmy: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
They are really happy with all that is going on there, I will keep back my rip for adamawa and benue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
StOla:

You should have asked this question when the registration for PVC was ongoing.

As long as those who voted are not even up to 70% of collected PVC, then there is nothing out of place.

When did registration for PVCs take place& how many people were registered? So if those who voted are up to 70% of collected PVC, what does that portend? Should that b a problem?
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by ibnlawal(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Flawless victory! I neva see ds kind election b4 oo
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by willyjacs(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
dhardline:

them.
oga wake up from this ogogoro slumber.

Are u in borno state?

U think say borno na 50k population dey there?
Re: BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes by willyjacs(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
omerukokwuru:
Dear boko haram, now that Borno state has embraced you please kindly do the needful, we the sane people of the south wish you fruitful endeavour in your undertaking we are tired of the north if you can clear that enclave you have our support and best wishes
carry head like cocoyam.

It's obvious the only time u use ur head is when u visit ur salon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Names 15 Successful Consortia For Crude Oil Lifting / Police Confirms Training School Didn't Get Senate Approval / $1 Billion: 'Excess Crude account is Illegal' - House Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.