Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager (33160 Views)

Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ / Real Madrid Finally Appoints New Coach On Permanent Basis / Andres Iniesta Is Better Than Zinedine Zidane - But What Do YOU Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by adoho(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Upon all the shakara u still came back

Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by dietsono(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Buh I I thought some were saying Morinho is the best coach.....guess what?.....he is just an object of ridicule now, I can imagine the way senior Madrid players are rejecting him......its never a surprise to me he has gradually turned an object of ridicule to some sensible and matured football stars now a days......picking up fights with players unnecessarily whenever he likes.......best coach my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Zidane don fvck up

He should have gone to PSG where the league is sure then build his CV further like guardiola did by going to Bayern where the league is easy.

Now he would be exposed. Even cup for drinking water he won't carry
Honestly, I agree with you. cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Realadey:
Thank God, I hope with 300m he can rejig that club, Real Madrid fc is the great club I see that is being controlled by a man full of ego. How could he sell the best player in the world for just 99m euros and replaced him with a kindergarten kid and still expects him to score great goals like C boy did for him.
Stupid gambler!

There was nothing wrong with selling Ronaldo. After all, he wasn't going 2 play at Real his whole life. That's d reality. It was now up 2d coach of f post Ronaldo era 2 structure & motivate his 2get d results without Ronaldo. It was now up 2d players 2 rise& take responsibility 4 Madrid's success. D players failed real Madrid, so did Lopetegui& Solari. Madrid needs a real overhaul. Most of those so called big players need 2b offloaded not because they aren't good but cos they have become too complacent

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by saintaustine(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wrong move for zidane
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by brenister10: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Zidane don fvck up

He should have gone to PSG where the league is sure then build his CV further like guardiola did by going to Bayern where the league is easy.

Man wey sabi, I love your analysis. Kudos!
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by 8stargeneral: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Go and bring Ronaldo back
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by princfred(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Adakintroy:

It's you that's is f*ing. You assuming he is not gud enough. Probably without ronaldo. What if he is really good and he loves challenges. Mentally strong enough.

Not everyone love soft drinks.
All he needs is to get Hazard and Coutinho or Salah.
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Auladimeji2:
It doesn't change the fact that Madrid is trophy less this season. Haha Madridtonguetonguetongue
But they won last season naa....you guys are always so bias when it comes to football lol
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by pacespot(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
seemingly a wise move, but the second term of Zinedine Zidane with be a shadow of his first term. People should mark this down that I said it.
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by chukwuibuipob: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
noegenesis:
Another three Champion league trophy on the making... wink
waste of time and money.The REAL ONE, commander is with Juve rite now.Trust me,,dis BALD ONE nor go last
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by cooltola(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Some people fail to understand that football is also a lucrative business. Why will Zidane turn down a 300 million dollar contract? I doubt he even make that type of money as a footballer.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Zidane Zidane welcome back, but you go chop am this time around.
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by Herrmes: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Zidane don fvck up

Unlike you Zidane is not afraid to take calculated risks, and is not pussy.
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by DONADAMS(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
zidane na mumu
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by Topmaike007(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Zizou is back..all what we need is proper restructuring like PDP cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by toprealman: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Zidane don fvck up

a good coach doesn't go to only clu s were trophies are guaranteed....
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by Whobedatte(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please hide your strikers, DMS CBS as zizou is going on a spending spree.
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by Quorax: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Adakintroy:

It's you that's is f*ing. You assuming he is not gud enough. Probably without ronaldo. What if he is really good and he loves challenges. Mentally strong enough.

Not everyone love soft drinks.
Lol... Not everyone love soft drink..
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by ollah2: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
the winner of this deal is perez, he had to reappoint zidane to cover the embarrassments at madrid. the consistent losses wouldn't have been that much if they played navas instead of that apere keeper called courtois
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by Ayomaitama(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Not a man of his words. He's surely heading for disgrace this time around.
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by Topmaike007(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ayomaitama:
Not a man of his words. He's surely heading for disgrace this time around.
with Perez giving him 300 millionsl to buy player this summer I don't think so,the only advice I will give you is that you should I hide your best forward if you have cos we are coming to spend Large once More..
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by ZAWs: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Zidane don fvck up

Nonsense
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by Greatfullheart: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Haha but i Saw on The newspapers that Mourinho almost 100% Appointed?

Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by azimibraun: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
I would ordinarily think it was a huge mistake to come back but zidane will attract big players and Messi will soon be weak in two years to trouble Madrid.
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by kakale1: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Sportdab:
Real Madrid have officially reappointed Zinedine Zidane as manager after the club held a board meeting on Monday evening to discuss the ongoing issues.

MySportDab reports the Frenchman has signed a new deal with Los Blancos until 2022.

A statement on the club's website reads: “The board of directors of Real Madrid, meeting today, Monday, March 11, 2019, has decided to terminate the contract that linked Santiago Solari with the club as coach of the first team.

“Real Madrid appreciates the work done by Santiago Solari and the commitment and loyalty he has always shown to this institution.

“The board of directors has alsoagreedthe appointment of Zinedine Zidane as the new coach of Real Madrid with immediate incorporation for the remainder of the season and the next three – until June 30, 2022.

"The president of Real Madrid will appear today with Zinedine Zidane before the media at 8:00pm(CET) in the press room of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium.”

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/03/official-real-madrid-appoint-zinedine.html

??
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by JimD(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
He should find Ronaldo replacement asap. Bring in Neymar or Hazard
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by BABANGBALI: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
This guy fokd up. He left when the ovation was loudest, now he is gonna lose it
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by arrestdarrester: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Welcome Zidane.

But wetin Perez still dey do there? This Real Madrid board never know wetin dey worry them Ooo
Re: Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager by BABANGBALI: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
JimD:
He should find Ronaldo replacement asap. Bring in Neymar or Hazard
Kanu nwankwo and rasheed yekini can fit in too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife / UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? / Anthony Joshua Speaks On Jarrell Miller's Failed Drug Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.