Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State (1233 Views)

Tinubu Government Will Be Christian Dominated / Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? / He Is A Muslim But Rules In A Christian Dominated City In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by FriendNG: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Before the election that was the mantra. Others claim it's 50 - 50 Muslim to Christian population. And as such Elrufai will lose the election by using a Muslim deputy.

Here we are Today. How market? Even those Muslim who intended to vote for PDP decided to vote for APC because CAN, Churches have made it a religious affairs.

Just like how Buhari requires no Igbo votes to win an election, now L rufai has done the same to southern kaduna.

Lesson learned: We don't win by hatred and propaganda but rather by issue based campaign.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by Kyase(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
If I talk now, somebody go call me anti Christ, so make I dey pass

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by duality(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
FriendNG:
Before the election that was the mantra. Others claim it's 50 - 50 Muslim to Christian population. And as such Elrufai will lose the election by using a Muslim deputy.

Here we are Today. How market? Even those Muslim who intended to vote for PDP decided to vote for APC because CAN, Churches have made it a religious affairs.

Just like how Buhari requires no Igbo votes to win an election, now L rufai has done the same to southern kaduna.

Lesson learned: We don't win by hatred and propaganda but rather by issue based campaign.

You see how primitive you are?

CAN made it a religious affair but elrufai to you, didn't.

These things come around.

it will happen the other way around. Just a matter of time.

That's why there are rules in games.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by MrAJQ(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Many of those who are outside Kaduna state will not understand this. The truth is if CAN had not be preaching for its members not to vote El-Rufai and making it seem like a religious affairs, sharing memo that they have to defeat Islamic agenda in the state PDP would have won Kaduna.

Because El-Rufai stepped on many toes in fact he stepped on more Muslims toes than the Christian toes.

Only those in Kaduna can understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by Blue3k(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2019

The funny thing about the concern trolls were they're not APC members or ever planned on voting for El Rufai. I dont remember seeing people predicting his doom over muslim Muslim ticket. If it was a mistake opposition should've been happy but the weren't. Imnot sure it helped him but I doubt it hurt him either.

I think the other lesson is Demographics matter. People need to stop pulling out fake stats. Who conducted study or census.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by Mahsums: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na so
Re: Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by DMerciful(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
If you like vote the devil to spite CAN, you're the ones suffering the killings!
MrAJQ:
Many of those who are outside Kaduna state will not understand this. The truth is if CAN had not be preaching for its members not to vote El-Rufai and making it seem like a religious affairs, sharing memo that they have to defeat Islamic agenda in the state PDP would have won Kaduna.

Because El-Rufai stepped on many toes in fact he stepped on more Muslims toes than the Christian toes.

Re: Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by Kyase(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
MrAJQ:

Everybody knows down here that CAN started it, el rufai just used it against them....

As yourself why SK people are suddenly quiet... grin minus me sha........ cheesy
Re: Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by APCsupporter: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
duality:

You see how primitive you are?

CAN made it a religious affair but elrufai to you, didn't.

These things come around.

it will happen the other way around. Just a matter of time.

That's why there are rules in games.

CAN started it and Elrufai played along. In fact the Muslims in nonvolatile areas like Giwa, Zaria, etc which make up majority of the LGs didn't go 100% in favour of APC hence the slim margin.

Its like 65-35 or 70-30 Muslim majority
Re: Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by MrAJQ(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kyase:

Everybody knows down here that CAN started it, el rufai just used it against them....

As yourself why SK people are suddenly quiet... grin minus me sha........ cheesy

Lols
Re: Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by Maccadon72: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
GOV El RUFAI NASIR, your name speaks for itself

CAN and the kaduna Christians never realized the power of God in your name. If not they would not dare you.

NASIR MEANS VICTORY (OVER YOUR ENEMIES )

EL RUFAI MEANS THE ELEVATED, EXHALTED OR SOMEONE RAISED HIGH (ABOVE HIS ENEMIES)

GOD IS WONDERFUL

MAY BE THE CAN-CER CALLED CAN AND THE KADUNA CHRISTIANS WILL BOW TO THE WILL OF GOD NOW
CAN WILL FOREVER BE LOOSERS BECAUSE THEY DON'T MEAN WELL FOR THIS COUNTRY

THE CATHOLIC KNOW THEM VERY WELL .
Re: Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State by grandstar(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
The just concluded election disproves that assertion.

I would say more like 55% Muslim, 45% Christian.

(1) (Reply)

See Crowd And Vips Pour Love On Oluomo. Nnamdi Kanu No Fit Reach This Level. / Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother / Insecurity In Nigeria: US Team Visits Iba Gani Adams, Aare Ona Kankanfo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.