Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari (477 Views)

You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera / I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari / Why I’m Not Afraid Of Free And Fair Elections – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by escodotman: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has declared
that he would want to be remembered as a
leader who kept his word that elections in
Nigeria must be free, fair and credible.
Malam Garba Shehu, the President’s
spokesperson in a statement in Abuja, said
President Buhari made this known he received
Gov. Aminu Masari of Katsina State at his
private residence in Daura, Katsina State, on
Monday.
Masari was in Daura to formally inform the
president of his election victory in March 9
Governorship poll.
President Buhari commended Nigerians who
heeded to his pre-election appeal to cast their
votes peacefully.
The President, who described the governorship
and state assembly elections across the country
as largely successful said: ‘‘I have maintained a
position that elections must be free and fair
and people have the right to make their
choices and vote their conscience.
“I am happy they understood the message and
did just that.
'‘Power is a public trust that belongs to the
people. Power is not by strength or wisdom but
by Providence.
“Elected persons must be fair and just. This is
the legacy I want to leave behind. A leader
must be fair and just. All leaders should strive to do that,’’ he said.
Masari, who was accompanied by officials of the All Progressives Congress (APC) party in the state, thanked the President and the party for the support which led to his decisive victory at the polls.
The governor pledged to work for the good of
the people of the state in line with the vision of the Next Level government at the centre

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/i-want-to-live-legacy-of-free-fair-elections-in-nigeria-buhari/

Lalasticlala
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by Japsylee: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hahahahahhahahaha

Joke of the century...... Buhari even u self sabi say u are the worst president in the history of Nigeria....
Even Lord Lugar better pass u

Efi daura...... free and fair my as

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by APCsupporter: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
No matter what your senseless and idiotic haters say, your statement remains true. When Pdp won in Imo, Oyo, Adamawa and possibly Bauchi, Sokoto and Kano, it is a free and fair election but it becomes a rigged election when APC wins even if it is in Borno or Kebbi. It is only a shameless hypocrite that will see pdp clearing all SS states, all SE states, a SW state, some NC states and even states in the NW and NE but will cry foul when APC wins in its strongholds where everyone expects them to win. I remember one fool saying Northern and central Kaduna ( which are majority Muslim) results were rigged but the southern kaduna (christian majority) where pdp won was free and fair. Where you expecting APC to lose in its stronghold?

They keep citing inconclusive areas where pdp is leading with less than 10k votes but hypocritically ignore Plateau which has APC leading with almost 40k votes. They wont mention that one

Another set of fools are saying Buhari didnt win Kano just because Ganduje is struggling. I ask, If Ganduje rigged for Buhari, Why can't he rig for himself? Why can't Bauchi governor rig for himself? It is only an Uche Okafor Ifeanyi in the East that thinks Buhari and Ganduje are on the same level in the north. Even Kwankwaso himself will lose to Buhari in Kano 65-35.

Compare this to the dark days of pdp were even the victor (Late Yaradua) admitted that the elections were not credible. Even the so called hero of democracy killed over 50 people in Rivers and hyperinflated all SS results. Imagine an 80% turnout.

Carry on sir. Sai Babacheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by escodotman: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wait...!!! Does this man know what's going on in this country at all? Is he being briefed about the chaos, sorrow and blood the election has brought?? Is he aware of what is going on in Rivers state by Amaechi?? Did they tell him how many governorship elections have been declared inconclusice today alone?

God save Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by patchsk(f): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
You're simply an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by daddytime(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Free unfair killings you mean oga....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by asobo: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
History won't be kind to you. Karma the say is a bitch

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Look at this slowpoke

Smh

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin grin grin who write this joke for Buahri?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by Realtord43: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
What an irony. like Prof yakubu alway say, PREE AND PAIR ELECTION... indeed
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by simplyhonest(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
these election noise should just finish
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by blackboy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
APC was voted in 2015 hoping they will bring about change. Change all the bad PDP did but na lie. The elections under this administration has been a disgrace. PDP corrupt ways have been made to look like child's play compared to this administration.
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections Innigeria – Buhari by onoms4luv(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Haba, Oga No na, even the blind know that there was no free and fair election in Nigeria...

This Country Tire Me Self.

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Conveying INEC Ballot Papers Involved In A Crash ...INEC Responds / Okorocha: Leaving A Bird At Hand For Two In The Bush / 27 Die In Anambra Accidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.