Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC (41704 Views)

Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters / Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor / Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by misano(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
IloveToMess:

Lol abeg keep quiet
It seems you are yet to know who IMO people are. We will physically attack and massacre them if you don't know us go and ask questions, no one pushes us around, we are highly educated and ruggedly inclined as well.
If he makes our lives unbearable then 2023 Ohakim treatment would be child's play compared to how we will rubbish him and no mbaise man shall get a single vote in IMO forever again, write it down somewhere.

You guys should all work together to build a better state. Congrats all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by FrankFrenzy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
mistyebby:

But are you aware that no man from Mbaise has ruled the state? As vast and populated as it is.How old is the state?

This is Far from the ethnic talk I promise. Just allow me celebrate my own. He is making history as far as we are concern.
How big and vast is Mbaise?
What's our average population?
Just 3 LGAS
Is it bigger and perhaps more populated than the old Ama2igbo nation that's comprised of 4 Local governments areas of Isu, Nwangele, Nkwere and Amaigbo and yet they are yet to produce even a deputy Governor in the state. What about the Oru bloc that has Oru East and west, Oguta and some part of Ohaji/Egbema LGAS, have they ever produced a governor? No. But they all bask in the euphoria of Orlu as a zone having produced governors at one time or the other. The problem with Mbaise is that we have failed to align ourselves with Owerri as zone forgetting that we are Owerri first (that's the senatorial zone) before being Mbaise (our local governments and towns) and this should inform our thoughts and decisions at all times. This also is what gave kept Orlu as a people and a zone going because an average Orlu man (irrespective of any of the 12 LGAS he came from) sees himself as an Orlu man first before now seeing himself as Oru or Oru, Ideato or Nwangele, Njaba or Ohaji, Oguta or Amaigbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by mightyhaze: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
memgbe:
lol, that's the game for you, all hopes are not lost yet, there will be a run off, and there's no more hope and ararume to obstruct, and AA will definitely block all PDP rigging means
abeg,..wetin be AA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by IloveToMess: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
misano:

You guys should all work together to build a better state. Congrats all the same.

No shaking
I know Ihedioha will do well especially in Education. He will being back our lost glory where we used to take the first position in almost all national examination and not this fifth position our aboki governor relegated us to.
Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by mistyebby(f): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
FrankFrenzy:

Just 3 LGAS
It it bigger and perhaps more populated than the old Amaigbo nation that's comprised of 4 Local governments areas of Isu, Nwangele, Nkwere and Amaigbo and yet they are yet to produce even a deputy Governor in the state. What about the Oru bloc that has Oru East and west, Oguta and some part of Ohaji/Egbema LGAS, have they ever produced a governor? No. But they all bask in the euphoria of Orlu as a zone having produced governors at one time or the other. The problem with Mbaise is that we have failed to align ourselves with Owerri as zone forgetting that we are Owerri first (that's the senatorial zone) before being Mbaise (our local governments and towns) and this should inform our thoughts and decisions at all times. This also is what gave kept Orlu as a people and a zone going because an average Orlu man (irrespective of any of the 12 LGAS he came from) sees himself as an Orlu man first before now seeing himself as Oru or Oru, Ideato or Nwangele, Njaba or Ohaji, Oguta or Amaigbo.

"We problem" smileybut moving on, I think we are aligning now. I have friends from owerri who are not happy about this development because they refused to align with us due to the " Mbaise factor" But do they have a choice now? No!

So in conclusion ,We are aligning grin. Please don't quote me again, I want to sleep. angry

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by LBanks(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
mistyebby:

"We problem" smileybut moving on, I think we are aligning now. I have friends from owerri who are not happy about this development because they refused to align with us due to the " Mbaise factor" But do they have a choice now? No!

So in conclusion ,We are aligning grin. Please don't quote me again, I want to sleep. angry

Misty, I am from Mbaise too and Owerri North, Owerri West, Owerri Municipal the whole Owerri zone and some other LGAs in Okigwe and Orlu zones all voted massively for Ihedioha to shut up people who said nobody will ever vote for an Mbaise man

It was a collective will of the people and if your friend is not happy, its because of his or her personal affiliation or decision.
Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by ChiefVolt007: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
IMOLITES MUST BE FREE! We say no to Godfatherism..

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by LBanks(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by DerideGull(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
IloveToMess:
These Mbaise people are really making me angry, are they saying they are the ones that made Ihedioha Governor or what? These people do not even have mercy on themselves, instead of them to be humble and win the heart and trust of Imolites by working hard and rebuilding the state, because trust me the only way an Imolite will vote Ihedioha again after this "unseat the dynasty" exercise is if he carves a niche for himself like or closer to the legendary Sam Onunaka Mbakwe the great.

It will all depends on Ihedioha to make Imolites to trust Mbaise people.
Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by memgbe: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
FrankFrenzy:

Just 3 LGAS
It it bigger and perhaps more populated than the old Amaigbo nation that's comprised of 4 Local governments areas of Isu, Nwangele, Nkwere and Amaigbo and yet they are yet to produce even a deputy Governor in the state. What about the Oru bloc that has Oru East and west, Oguta and some part of Ohaji/Egbema LGAS, have they ever produced a governor? No. But they all bask in the euphoria of Orlu as a zone having produced governors at one time or the other. The problem with Mbaise is that we have failed to align ourselves with Owerri as zone forgetting that we are Owerri first (that's the senatorial zone) before being Mbaise (our local governments and towns) and this should inform our thoughts and decisions at all times. This also is what gave kept Orlu as a people and a zone going because an average Orlu man (irrespective of any of the 12 LGAS he came from) sees himself as an Orlu man first before now seeing himself as Oru or Oru, Ideato or Nwangele, Njaba or Ohaji, Oguta or Amaigbo.
the clan is not Amaigbo, but isu/isuama, comprising orlu, Njaba nkwerre, isu, nwangale part of oru east, part of ideator south, and to an extent part of mbano(was surprised to find out that we have 90percent same dialect with them).

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by chimeziedickson: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Imo has entered the right track....May God bless the gov elect...Pdp..Power to d people....Nwosu and rochas...Time to leak una wound.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by nutripot: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ihedioha is the winner. we don't want you man!
Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by slowbreeze(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
FrankFrenzy:

Just 3 LGAS
Is it bigger and perhaps more populated than the old Ama2igbo nation that's comprised of 4 Local governments areas of Isu, Nwangele, Nkwere and Amaigbo and yet they are yet to produce even a deputy Governor in the state. What about the Oru bloc that has Oru East and west, Oguta and some part of Ohaji/Egbema LGAS, have they ever produced a governor? No. But they all bask in the euphoria of Orlu as a zone having produced governors at one time or the other. The problem with Mbaise is that we have failed to align ourselves with Owerri as zone forgetting that we are Owerri first (that's the senatorial zone) before being Mbaise (our local governments and towns) and this should inform our thoughts and decisions at all times. This also is what gave kept Orlu as a people and a zone going because an average Orlu man (irrespective of any of the 12 LGAS he came from) sees himself as an Orlu man first before now seeing himself as Oru or Oru, Ideato or Nwangele, Njaba or Ohaji, Oguta or Amaigbo.
Umunne m ozuola nu ooo.Unu choro ka ndi iro anyi chia anyi ochi ebe a.Imo bu Otu.Igbo bu otu.Ihe niile mere nu bu Maka oganiru Imo State.Ka Udo chia Biko.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by slowbreeze(f): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
IloveToMess:
These Mbaise people are really making me angry, are they saying they are the ones that made Ihedioha Governor or what? These people do not even have mercy on themselves, instead of them to be humble and win the heart and trust of Imolites by working hard and rebuilding the state, because trust me the only way an Imolite will vote Ihedioha again after this "unseat the dynasty" exercise is if he carves a niche for himself like or closer to the legendary Sam Onunaka Mbakwe the great.
Ozuola Biko..Ndi ofe mmanu na Ndi awusa juru ebe a.Ka ha ghari chi'anyi ochi biko..

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by ruffp: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
mistyebby:

But are you aware that no man from Mbaise has ruled the state? As vast and populated as it is.How old is the state?

This is Far from the ethnic talk I promise. Just allow me celebrate my own. Someone from my clan is on top.

And somehow that is more important than restoring the lost glory of the state?

Abeg carry ur ethnic talk elsewhere.
Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by Markabsf: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Your punishment from the cries of the people you and your father in law destroyed has brought the wrath of God to your doorsteps �KNOCK KNOCK.
Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by IloveToMess: 2:24am On Mar 12, 2019
slowbreeze:

Ozuola Biko..Ndi ofe mmanu na Ndi awusa juru ebe a.Ka ha ghari chi'anyi ochi biko..

Udodi nwanne. Munwa choro ka ihedioha merie makana awum onye owerri zone, ya ka anyi Nile giri tunyere ya vote, mana achohum ka ufodu ndi si na owu ha mere Emeka jiri wuru Governor maka na oga ewute anyinwa bu ndi owerri.

Uche Onyeagocha so na ndi gbara ezigbo mbo ihuna nwa amadi ahu wu Emeka nwere mmeri and owuhu onye mbaise.
Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by IloveToMess: 2:25am On Mar 12, 2019
DerideGull:

It will all depends on Ihedioha to make Imolites to trust Mbaise people.

100℅
Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 12, 2019
If not for some popular candidates, PDP would have won with an unassailable margin
Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by RillJ(m): 7:13am On Mar 12, 2019
Senior Special Adviser to INEC on Result Declaration
Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by ceeceeco: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
You must be a clown to tell INEC not to declare result yet

Who the Hell are you, Idiot.
Can you imagine this small boy talking. Well, I don't blame him, na him father in-law give am mouth for Imo state. At least their shakara don end.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC by Papaaldrich: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Don't mind the idiot, Someone that doesn't have any political Resume.
NaijaRoyalty:
You must be a clown to tell INEC not to declare result yet

Who the Hell are you, Idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC / Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.