Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,247 members, 7,867,641 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) (769 Views)

Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by Ikeboboafri: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim who stopped for an interview with Nana Romeo of Accra FM, revealed that she is single and not searching because she left her former relationship for a reason.

According to the Ghanaian actress, she is not ready to reveal why her relationship to Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim failed as she will want to take some time out and focus on herself before she put herself back into any relationship. Juliet Ibrahim who revealed that she is single and not searching, added that she will turn down any romantic proposal.Here is a video of the interview below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/11/i-am-single-and-not-searching-juliet-ibrahim-video/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by Onyi22(f): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
It's better to remain single searching than to be in a relationship with a poor broke nigga....
God forbid
Re: I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by delugajackson: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Onyi22:
It's better to remain single searching than to be in a relationship with a poor broke nigga....
God forbid
Horrible people shouldn't procreate. If your parents followed that simple rule, the world would'nt have to put up with insufficiently-intelligent, lowly-evolved creatures like you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by donstan18: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
We know you are searching, but continue telling lies.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by Zanotty(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ur life ma.
Re: I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin please keep your fat pussyyy closed for a while no senseble man needs it shocked choi men Don suffer for women hand

Bring your Adsense so I can buy it ASAP instant payment
Re: I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by martolux(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mhen! This is deep.....do not be overly wicked undecided
delugajackson:

Horrible people shouldn't procreate. If your parents followed that simple rule, the world would'nt have to put up with insufficiently-intelligent, lowly-evolved creatures like you.
Re: I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by lilmax(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
who cares
Re: I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by greatnaija01: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
and that's HOW.... GBOOOOGBAAA..... she will be a BABY mama.
Re: I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by Gentleziggy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Who go even look for u self? tongue
Re: I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by Gentleziggy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Publicly she is not searching but deep within her she is dying n craving for a man's attention. Women n pretence are like 5 n 6 tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Searching - Juliet Ibrahim (video) by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Light-skinned women always feel like God’s gift to earth.

(1) (Reply)

Forming! See How This IMO Girl Is Pounding Pepper. Video / BBN Blows Hot As Vandora Accuses Alex Of Snatching Someone's Man(watch Video) / Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.