Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (46939 Views)

Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by JimD(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
God! These are young children. How can some people be so heartless as to vote in this incompetent government again. These Fulani herdsmen are worse than Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by miraclea: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is the beginning of next level
The killing have just started he'll rufai with Muslim Muslim ticket in kaduna please tell me is kaduna a Muslim state? And the Muslims leaders will look the other way as long as it is the Christians that are slaughtered
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Mohdhk(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
This victims died in such horrible site and forcefully send men, women and kids to painful dead i pray the almighty forgive them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by franchasng: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dreambeat:
The only thing I have to say is they need to defend themselves.Self defence is not a crime
It is not as easy as you think or say, these victims are unarmed poor villagers who don't even have money to feed talkless of buying arms to defend themselves and when their youths try to, Buhari and El Rufai use Nigerian Army to disarm them and help the evil herdsmen escape retaliation and justice, that's the truth.

They need help, but from who Only God can help their situation because Nigerians who ought to have helped them are disunited and helpless too

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Pat4321: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
ozo13:
Chai election over and it has started again.very bad sha.
In that kaduna state until u people r ready to lv with each oda peacefully both side's r definitely going to be the loser.
It's like one side got gadgets to snap their own casualties where as the other side doesn't .or could it be the the killing is jus one sided.
May God heal Kaduna state.
What's this one saying
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
These pics appear to show a gory sight, but we should be circumspect lest we use this to our detriment.

May God expose and punish anybody who has a hand in this wanton killings.
What has children and innocent women got to do with this?even if some people from that community may have attacked whoever killed these people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by hush15: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
along3dem:
What is really giving this killers mind? What should we do as masses to stop this nonsense in kaduna and nigeria as a whole? We cannot fold our hands and keep thinking it will be better someday? Or will we start to act only when it gets to our door step? Enough is Enough!

The only wsy to stop it is what nigerians just threw away because in the name of keeping nnpc that their generations will never benefit from.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by lastmessenger: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Human beings just because you want osibanjo to continue as vp and power to return to the west in 2023 went ahead and campaigned and vote for a jihadist to rule over sensible Nigerians.
May God punish all of you starting from sarkki buterflyleo,ngeneukwu etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
These cuts have the signature of butchers written all over it. Those that specializes in killing animals in abattoirs should be investigated thoroughly. Forensic investigation should be carried out too.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by malvisguy212: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Itoosabi:

Oway confusion have started. When they were declaring buhari as the winner you people were jumping up you were rejoicing ..... now the time has come everybody now voted for atiku no wahala . Ntoooor
bro. southern Kaduna voted PDP .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by lalax(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
NEXT LEVEL agenda No 1.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by preshyboy: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is happening and our dear Army is busy helping to rig Election. No body is behind bars .Too bad.
God Help Us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Softhands(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
along3dem:
What is really giving this killers mind? What should we do as masses to stop this nonsense in kaduna and nigeria as a whole? We cannot fold our hands and keep thinking it will be better someday? Or will we start to act only when it gets to our door step? Enough is Enough!
e never do o.... they must kill in Kwara, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Lagos and Ekiti and Edo before una go get sense... rubbish set of Yoruba generation...supporting evil happily.... una own sef must chop inside...it's a question of time...make una wait.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Goddyj(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
If Igbos profer a solution and decide to head it, Yorubas and other efuluefu tribes in Nigeria will call Igbos name and say Igbos want another Biafra war, so my brother there is no collective solution for this so long as Nigeria remains one nation, that's the saddest truth.

Removing Buhari and El Rufai would have killed their morale but other tribes ganged up and said Igbos are wailers always running the opposite side, so u see

It hurts me personally, sometimes I wished I had the power to change the situation, but I don't cry
May God always bless the Igbos for always being able to see tomorrow before it comes. I hope other tribes would one day begin to understand that the Igbo is the greatest blessing God gave to this Country. I pray it happens before it's too late for Nigeria embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by JnrAb(m): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
OMG...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
That's evil, they will surely face the wrath of God.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Beke2020: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
So sadden, even harmless little children.

Too much power vetted on the president.
Why will the president be the one to appoint INEC Chairman and ChiefJustice?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Tunubuhun yu will Neva die well.

I swear go-go
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by malvisguy212: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
post=76572719:

Amen Amen and Amen.
you supported APC. do you know that this present Government has a hand in this ? I live close to army hospital, I seat and discus with this soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by DissTroy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
lonelydora:
Pray for Kaduna

Pray for what? They've served their purpose - to vote in Buhari and El Rufai. Now they can be done away with.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
If you voted Buhari, these dead people's blood is on your head ooooo. RIP to them.
zoba88:
Fulani herdsmen yesterday attacked and killed many people in Ungwan Barde Kajuru,Kaduna State.

Earlier today,they attacked and killed many in Ikirimi village in Iri and Dogon Noma villages.Below are photos from yesterday's attack

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/fulani-herdsmen-attack-kill-many-people.html

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by namiji2598: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
.my country dieing in hundred yet nothing to be done but immediately airplane crashes in Kenya, common Kenya buhari's account handler was busy saying some rubbish
it doesn't matter wether u ar frm north, or south ,,,, this is Nigeria in general and d disgrace is for us all to bear
when u go US, deh knw nothing like hausa Yoruba fullani or Igbo,,, all they knw is Nigeria as a country
but we are here killing our self in d name of one fucking religion and languages,,,,God forgive me but I think whoever introduce religion to Nigeria is a curse to us
�����

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
tommykiwi:
This is evil at the highest order.

And the president will act as if he is not seeing or hearing such news.

RIP.
But he reacted to Ethiopian airline mishap
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by namiji2598: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
ppl are heartless
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by CCSN: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
NEXTLEVEL, I advised against 4+4 but they wickedly refused.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Chei yaaah!...they drafted the soldiers in that area to another more important assignment in Rivers state....see the consequences now.. cry cry cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by namiji2598: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
DissTroy:

Pray for what? They've served their purpose - to vote in Buhari and El Rufai. Now they can be done away with.
God save Nigeria ���
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by wizalpha(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
DissTroy:

Hope y'all knows that the people these herdsmen and Boko Haram are Busy killing in North are all Northern Christians, which happens bcoz they refuse to dance to their tunes. Most of them voted for PDP.
They see them as Igbos of North, if Biafra shuld start now they will be the first target
Am from North and am telling what's happening in North.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by namiji2598: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
namiji2598:
God save Nigeria ���
CCSN:
NEXTLEVEL, I advised against 4+4 but they wickedly refused.
namiji2598:
God save Nigeria ���
infact that Local govt is a PDP area, and Christian dominated area...nt an APC area
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Kingimmaculate1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is serious
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
TEYA:

See this goat. Who are "You people"?
Next level grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by watchindelta(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Only South some green kaki dey show dere self shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Plateau POS Shop, 4 Customers Shot / I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Edo, Several Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.