Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (46937 Views)

Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by namiji2598: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
wizalpha:

Hope y'all knows that the people these herdsmen and Boko Haram are Busy killing in North are all Northern Christians, which happens bcoz they refuse to dance to their tunes. Most of them voted for PDP.
They see them as Igbos of North, if Biafra shuld start now they will be the first target
Am from North and am telling what's happening in North.
when u ar a Christian and from North,then u will understand
one thing with those southern ppl is that they think all northerners are hausa and Muslims

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Dreambeat: 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
It is not as easy as you think or say, these victims are unarmed poor villagers who don't even have money to feed talkless of buying arms to defend themselves and when their youths try to, Buhari and El Rufai use Nigerian Army to disarm them and help the evil herdsmen escape retaliation and justice, that's the truth.

They need help, but from who Only God can help their situation because Nigerians who ought to have helped them are disunited and helpless too
I feel you bro.They are really hapless.I wish the international community could come to their aid.They are vulnerable and are unlikely going to get help from within.This is ethnic cleansing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by chukxie(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Sad the menace of the so called herdsmen has continued. For all those that voted for Buhari I hope you guys are happy. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by thewon1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
ZombieNation:
Next level

I hope the Oyorubas are happy
You really are a fool, you need sense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Slimchase(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
......and the killing / maiming continued for the next 4 yrs.
GOD please save your people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by wizalpha(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
namiji2598:

when u ar a Christian and from North,then u will understand
one thing with those southern ppl is that they think all northerners are hausa and Muslims
Yea, that's where they get it all wrong. Many of them have nt been to North that's y.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is satanic, who will save Nigeria from this mess, ojukwu is gone, Kanu is in London... Nigeria Christians need to arise

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Marxist77: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
ZombieNation:
Next level

what have the Yorubas got to do with this. Ameach, oshomole, okorocha, Solomon dalung, akpabio, among others are Yorubas right?. Waiting for your reply fool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by wizalpha(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Where is God when they are killing his children? Look at the little ones he claims he just send to earth. This God sha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by deewhone(f): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2019
They've resumed their duries
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2019
From God we came and to him we shall return.
This herdsmen group are worthy of being classified as terrorist and to be treated as such.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Them never announce Elrufai finish them don dey kill?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2019
Optional09:
Next level of � spicy soup enjoy it,

quite unfortunate to the dead. When I said Buhari paid The Miyeti Allah N600 Million for them to kill and grab as many lands they can grab you people said DSS should follow me
and you think Atiku becoming the president would av stopped dis? U people are just too unrealistic.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by skukimania(f): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2019
ZombieNation:
Next level

Are u saying if Atiku had won this would have stopped already?
But these people are worst than animals oh! Children are not even spared. They will never have peace in their miserable lives.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Siscooh: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2019
God should intervene soon please
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by ugoking147: 12:21am On Mar 12, 2019
my there souls rest in perfect peace with there maker.amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by anonymuz(m): 12:24am On Mar 12, 2019
franchasng:
If Igbos profer a solution and decide to head it, Yorubas and other efuluefu tribes in Nigeria will call Igbos name and say Igbos want another Biafra war, so my brother there is no collective solution for this so long as Nigeria remains one nation, that's the saddest truth.

Removing Buhari and El Rufai would have killed their morale but other tribes ganged up and said Igbos are wailers always running the opposite side, so u see

It hurts me personally, sometimes I wished I had the power to change the situation, but I don't cry
I'm not Igbo, but you just said the truth.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Toh

We warned that this was bound to happen

When the Adaras murdered market-goers some time back in Kasuwan Magani, no one from a certain side condemned it. Indeed they hijacked the crime and reversed it to seem like the victims.

When the Adara people murdered 66 fulanis and some people called it a lie, I said everyone should brace up for the inevitable carnage

I only pray we see the end of this senselessness

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 12, 2019
judegive20:
See below
you a bastard, you will die soon. I mean very soon
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by searchlight: 12:46am On Mar 12, 2019
along3dem:
What is really giving this killers mind? What should we do as masses to stop this nonsense in kaduna and nigeria as a whole? We cannot fold our hands and keep thinking it will be better someday? Or will we start to act only when it gets to our door step? Enough is Enough!
they were presented with a golden opportunity to end it during general election but instead they voted for what they are reaping so they should enjoy it while we down east will examine and analyse the situation.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by searchlight: 12:48am On Mar 12, 2019
donbachi:
Oh God arise and let as many of them that carried out this devilish acts die before 7days.
may buhari die first and half of the zoo problems will be buried with him
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:50am On Mar 12, 2019
If Aljazeera reports this, I die, Islamic gays
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Optional09: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2019
franciskaine:
and you think Atiku becoming the president would av stopped dis? U people are just too unrealistic.

Sowore would have

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Wizdre: 12:59am On Mar 12, 2019
Legalize guns for us for protection. If we start our own, una go fear fear ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by webizone(m): 1:00am On Mar 12, 2019
searchlight:
they were presented with a golden opportunity to end it during general election but instead they voted for what they are reaping so they should enjoy it while we down east will examine and analyse the situation.
Guy forget matter o. I am an easterner living in Kaduna precisely. Bro, these people killed today are northern christians. First native settlers in the southern areas of Kaduna them. These people I know vote for PDP. But guy, you sef na wa o. Did you think their vote would count in the Nigeria of today?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by hatu: 1:02am On Mar 12, 2019
People must start defending themselves, forget about the law. The law is only for the living, and not for the dead. My strong advice is simple,' take the law into your hands', because the government is not coming to your rescue.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by federal9: 1:02am On Mar 12, 2019
Nigeria is in a state of disorder,there is anachy in the land,misuse of powers,and instability.

I wonder what those innocent children did to deserve all those.

This is evil of the highest order, even the devil wouldn't wanna harm a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Gotze1: 1:22am On Mar 12, 2019
ZombieNation:
Next level

Are you mad, How many votes did you Osus gave Atiku. Yes we are happy. Kill your parent for it.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 1:22am On Mar 12, 2019
This country is cursed because all the blood of this innocent children brutally murdered will speak against it. Only prayer I have for this useless country is for it disintegrate to a thousand pieces.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by isnovic(m): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2019
This is the thank you, for voting APC in Kaduna State and the country at Large.

Nigerians should enjoy their NEXT LEVEL Kpakam!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by echodrum(m): 1:56am On Mar 12, 2019
along3dem:
What is really giving this killers mind? What should we do as masses to stop this nonsense in kaduna and nigeria as a whole? We cannot fold our hands and keep thinking it will be better someday? Or will we start to act only when it gets to our door step? Enough is Enough!
we refused to vote out their Chief in command Buhari..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Plateau POS Shop, 4 Customers Shot / I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Edo, Several Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.