Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Which Nigerian University's The Best For Instrumentation And Control Engineering - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Nigerian University's The Best For Instrumentation And Control Engineering (2108 Views)

Instrumentation And Control Engineering / Instrumentation And Control Engineering / Instrumentation And Control Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University's The Best For Instrumentation And Control Engineering by pintopee: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hello Everyone, please i am in need of advice, on which Nigerian university is best for control and instrumentation engineering.
i would have loved to study industrial automation but i have not seen any university that offers that yet.
please in need advice and any tips for scholarships abroad if possible too preferably for (industrial automation)
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Is This Job Interview Real / Nicon Salary / Chevron Calling For Operator And Maintenance Technician Trainee Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.