Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (22833 Views)

Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe / Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock / Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by TooMuchStuff: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Long concluded that nothing good can ever come from the core north let alone a fulani moslem!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by asobo: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
What do you expect from a first class graduate of History. Nigeria's history itself won't be kind to him
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Very useless man, see his face sef
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by Sweetcollins: 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Receive the award of Mr inconclusive

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
very useless...see his face sef
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by yomidice: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-polls-why-inec-boss-should-be-prosecuted.html

This last election is a pointer and an indication that the presidential election was seriously rigged
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by sapele914(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
maberry:
This is the worse election since the beginning of democracy
Buhari, APC and as well as their supporters will never go unpunished
May you not see prosperity anywhere in Nigeria from 2019-2023. lipsrsealed
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by mistyebby(f): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
The man is an Islamic retard! These ones hav sworn to deliver Nigeria to Islam. And there is a she behind the scene. She's on the low now but will be exposed soon.
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by atutupoyoyo2211: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Stop posting nonsense. This is clearly a boeing 747, the plane that crashed was a boeing 737 max 8. People are actually hurting from the news, verify stuff before you post.
Groovenaija360:
See The Sad Moment The Ethiopian Plane Crashed (Live Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0duAEiSrqEI

WATCH THIS AND THANK GOD FOR BEING ALIVE

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by sapele914(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
very useless...see his face sef
Person wey get money come fine pass your papa?make your mama no see Chairman INEC,she go just run leave your old man. INEC budget na billions of Naira. Go figure that out,Church Rat.
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by Ndubest123(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Innocent face with devilish heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by Guyman02: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
jaxxy:
He’s gradually destroying his image like Maurice Iwu.

Maurice Iwu has used him to redeem his image cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by BERNIMOORE: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Too Late. Obasanjo Killed The Southern Nigerians so enjoy the Ebora Owu the living Oracle
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by ud4u: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is the worst election so far in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
germanized:
He is such a shameless individual.

If this was how Attahiru Jega did it, Jonathan would never have conceded defeat, but what we witnessed with this disgrace of a human being is unbelievable. There is no more decency in the system, that was why I didn't even bother to vote during the guber elections in Lagos.

Mahmood Yakubu will go down in history as the most biased INEC chairman, no matter the cover-up.
He is already

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
jaxxy:
He’s gradually destroying his image like Maurice Iwu.
He following Prof Maurice Iwu's legacy so unfortunate.
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by sapele914(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
ud4u:
This is the worst election so far in the history of Nigeria
With all due respect a biased,myopic memory mixed up with the wrong interpretation. Move on and stop looking for excuses to still be a failure,did you contest for any elected office?
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by sapele914(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
asuustrike1:

He following Prof Maurice Iwu's legacy so unfortunate.
Apc’s successful outing is so painful?sorry you have to deal with it for at least another 4 years,democracy is growing,best election in Nigeria’s history,in the past the inconclusive results would have been earmarked to pdp. Barawos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by Deepthoughts: 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-polls-why-inec-boss-should-be-prosecuted.html

please be bold enough to attack buhari directly for allowing people like Amaechi to use the military to cause so much damage to the elections, this is why personally I can't support buhari because for him anything goes as long as it serves his interest but often so quick to hypocritically form saint n commando where his perceived opponents are involved, imagine buhari saying today that he wants to leave a legacy of free n fair elections!,after all the disgrace we are witnessing, sometimes it appear as if buhari or his spoke persons just use English words because they sound sweet rather than their actual meanings e.g the word INTEGRITY.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by anonymuz(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
germanized:
He is such a shameless individual.

If this was how Attahiru Jega did it, Jonathan would never have conceded defeat, but what we witnessed with this disgrace of a human being is unbelievable. There is no more decency in the system, that was why I didn't even bother to vote during the guber elections in Lagos.

Mahmood Yakubu will go down in history as the most biased INEC chairman, no matter the cover-up.
I tell you brother. I've never witness this kind of election. In fact jega is even fairer that this idiot.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by anonymuz(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:

More like Inconclusive national electoral commission
you will not kill me here

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
sapele914:
Person wey get money come fine pass your papa?make your mama no see Chairman INEC,she go just run leave your old man. INEC budget na billions of Naira. Go figure that out,Church Rat.
Trash...for your mind now u don talk, open dirty mouth dey talk rubbish. Oshi iranu

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by panmunium(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
He's the most biased and corrupt inec chairman ever, he lacks credibility and he's a coward
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by sapele914(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
anonymuz:
I tell you brother. I've never witness this kind of election. In fact jega is even fairer that this idiot.
I concur APC victory they pain well well,I can’t take it Mr Bill Bixby.
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
sapele914:
Apc’s successful outing is so painful?sorry you have to deal with it for at least another 4 years,democracy is growing,best election in Nigeria’s history,in the past the inconclusive results would have been earmarked to pdp. Barawos.
At times I wonder how some people think. You say this election is the best so far yet we witnessed violence, killings,rigging and intimidation that was going on in the past. Sorry Mr this election is the worst so far I have ever seen in the history of democracy. Prof Maurice will be laughing at many Nigerians. 2015 elections was better that 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Talk is always cheap until you get to the position to make important decisions.
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by anonymuz(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
sapele914:
I concur APC victory they pain well well,I can’t take it Mr Bill Bixby.
what do you know about bill Bixby?
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by sapele914(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
panmunium:
He's the most biased and corrupt inec chairman ever, he lacks credibility and he's a coward
Based on what facts?That the APC showing is paining you seriously?I know mgappe of Paris St Germain said he hasn’t slept since Man U defeated them last week,I hope insomnia isn’t affecting you also?
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by sapele914(m): 12:01am On Mar 12, 2019
asuustrike1:

At times I wonder how some people think. You say this election is the best so far yet we witnessed violence, killings,rigging and intimidation that was going on in the past. Sorry Mr this election is the worst so far I have ever seen in the history of democracy. Prof Maurice will be laughing at many Nigerians. 2015 elections was better that 2019.
Who did the killings,violence and rigging was it INEC or animals like you?keep looking for who to blame for your own shortcomings,Failure.
Re: 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA by BotherMleeper(m): 12:08am On Mar 12, 2019
The only reason people are saying this is the worst election is because....they lost.

You don't hear Dino Melaye or Ekweremadu saying such.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Restrains Ministers From Disciplining, Removing Heads Of Agencies / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu / Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.