Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri (55731 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by Gotze1: 2:29am On Mar 12, 2019
moshino:

I did not write it pig, if you had any brain, you research it, and then dispute it if you can. As for drugs, it's for wretched peasants like you, I'm million miles ahead of you and your entire family lineage, and have no need for that. You and your likes don't exist in my world.
Sure, nnandi kanu was right. Are you not pig? That have less value than Kant's dog Jack? Lol, inline billionaire have been spotted. Billionaire inside traffic. Your lineage are better and you are here jealous of someone that does not know the existence of you and your entire family. Someone that can boil your parents with money. Low life wretched person feeling funky online. Can your father see tinubu from distance and talk. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by Gotze1: 2:30am On Mar 12, 2019
moshino:

Did you read what he said, can you counter what he said, can you disprove history, I doubt it. It's not your fault that you don't have the capacity to comprehend nor research what he said. He simply stated verifiable history. I could explain it to you, but you haven't got the brain power to understand it, and I don't have time to waste.
Counter rubbish, me self do talk sweet thing to someone when I want to press his button.

1 Like

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by RealityShot: 2:55am On Mar 12, 2019
franchasng:
We the good people of Imo State want to also use this great opportunity to thank Thief Adams Oshiomhole for helping Imo people to destroy the greedy empire of Rochas Iberiberism Okorocha.

Please APC should deploy all their Buhari rigging machineries to Imo state to ensure Rochas does not win any Senate seat, Rochas must go to jail!!! angry angry

We permit APC and Buhari to come and rig Orlu Senatorial re-run election, we will help you hold the ballot box after your thug soldiers snatch it from any polling unit Rochas is about to win angry angry
"Your total asset + your whole bank
account balance is someone's pocket
money, so be humble always..."

this your signature is WOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by Bishop4real: 3:11am On Mar 12, 2019
ictjobber:
Imolites don dey get mind sha.... Im happy for them

They get mind tey, tey. Go & check how Rochas became governor in 2011 when he was still the people's choice. Imolites sent Ohakim away even with his incumbent advantage. They staged vigil at INEC office until results were announced. Same treatment to Rochas & his interests now... Karma grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by IloveToMess: 3:12am On Mar 12, 2019
ictjobber:
Imolites don dey get mind sha.... Im happy for them

You don't know IMO. Go and ask Ohakim if we get mind or not. When e red for IMO e don red.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by IloveToMess: 3:19am On Mar 12, 2019
hammerFC:

WAT LESSONS DID WE LEARN FROM ROCHAS OKOROCHA CASE?

1) RESPECT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

HAD ROCHAS STAYED IN APGA, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FAR MORE RESPECTED AND POPULAR.

2) LOYALTY TO THE PEOPLE PAYS.

RATHER THAN USING DURESS TO BECOME A SENATOR, THE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE MADE HIM THEIR SENATOR.

3) PUT COMMON INTEREST BEFORE PERSONAL INTEREST.

OKOROAUSA ONYE OZUZU, ONYE IBERIBE

This has nothing to do with APGA trust me Any party can win IMO as long as the candidate is loved by the people. We don't play party much here we play candidate. IMO sabi book oo don't forget.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by IloveToMess: 3:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Gotze1:
Shut up, calabar was capital also. Yes he must boast of Lagos his land. Ogun surpass all your states, oyo surpass all your states. Ondo surpass imo, abia ebonyi. Get that

Ondo surpass IMO how? Lagos is no man's land you lazy fools, we will never accept Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's get that now.

2 Likes

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by IkpuMmadu: 3:34am On Mar 12, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Obiano is next that bastard should not be allowed any senatorial after his departure from the house...that vagabond must pay i trust my anambra ppl sha

That man is an idiot
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by moshino(m): 4:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Gotze1:
Can your father see tinubu from distance and talk. .

Your Lord and master Mr Tinubu is an established criminal, a drug dealer and money lauderer. He had to forfeit half a million dollars to the US government as proceeds of crime/drug trade. He will not be allowed within 500 meters of any member of my family. The place he has relevance is amongst you ignorant, primitive peasants.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by dokyOloye: 5:20am On Mar 12, 2019
Gotze1:
Ode, and yet enugu has no cinema house. No be una make America what is it today. Oloriburuku
Lolz.
Who told you Enugu doesn't have a cinema?
Travel,una no go gree

4 Likes

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by dan761(m): 5:56am On Mar 12, 2019
post=76570331:
May the best candidate win.
End of discussion.
. From now on anyone that takes your Comments serious must be a Confused person like U . So Ihedioha is the best Candidate ,Nwosu failed because he was not the best ... grin IMO People I congratulate una Jare...
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by AnambraforPeter: 6:07am On Mar 12, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Obiano is next that bastard should not be allowed any senatorial after his departure from the house...that vagabond must pay i trust my anambra ppl sha
We are working on that.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by Dareal90s(m): 7:03am On Mar 12, 2019
Phonix1234:

Oya one more place....... Ogun shares boundary with Lagos and u dnt expect it to sleep............ We all understand the game allow Sea port in the east and make diz comparison after 4years
Lol, u will always have excuses, what about Oyo-Ibadan?
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by RillJ(m): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Having looked through and through, I found not even an iota of it. shocked shocked shocked
Thus I am compelled to ask, 'WHERE IS THY CHILL' bro? grin

franchasng:
We the good people of Imo State want to also use this great opportunity to thank Thief Adams Oshiomhole for helping Imo people to destroy the greedy empire of Rochas Iberiberism Okorocha.

Please APC should deploy all their Buhari rigging machineries to Imo state to ensure Rochas does not win any Senate seat, Rochas must go to jail!!! angry angry

We permit APC and Buhari to come and rig Orlu Senatorial re-run election, we will help you hold the ballot box after your thug soldiers snatch it from any polling unit Rochas is about to win angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by kikake: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Imolites destroy Rochas’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu’s billboard in Imo State as INEC is set to declare PDP’s Ihedioha winner of the governorship election.

ZENITHNAIJA also learnt the people of Owerri, are currently sweeping Douglas road, a major road that leads to the Douglas house (IMO State Government House)

Watch the video HERE

Uche Nwosu the architect of Owerri Urban renewal, says he is from Nkwerre, abandoned Orlu to rot.
The only major road leading to Nkwerre was reconstructed by Udenwa from Orlu, after the road was abandoned for more than thirty years, and was nicknames "man's inhumanity to man."
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by Ziggylady(f): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2019
meeky007:
Where are those legosians wey dey run there mouth.....
Cowards

Bros those connies are not from Lagos,they are from caves in oshogbo,ogbomoso claiming Lagos
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2019
abokikhalifa:

As if any state in the east is close to Lagos in any meaningful thing. You guys are still way backward man

Like it is not the same easterners that improved 'your' Lagos.

Hatred everywhere
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by DMerciful(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2019
And how has their political powers better their lots vs south?
post=76570331:
May the best candidate win.
End of discussion.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by ChiefVolt007: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2019
IMOLITES WANT TO BE FREEBORN FROM THE SHAKLES AND TORMENT OF ROCHAS DYNASTY AND GOD FATHERISM. INDEED, IT IS THE LAND OF HOPE!!
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2019
sydneyboss:

Like it is not the same easterners that improved 'your' Lagos.

Hatred everywhere

Improve your place first.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Gotze1:
Ode, and yet enugu has no cinema house. No be una make America what is it today. Oloriburuku

Travel, u no gree, sense u no accept.
Gotze1:
Shut up, calabar was capital also. Yes he must boast of Lagos his land. Ogun surpass all your states, oyo surpass all your states. Ondo surpass imo, abia ebonyi. Get that

In your widest dream
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Improve your place first.

Come to onitsha and see if you will survive, laziness won't allow you to.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2019
2sexycom:
Tinubu never found lagos... past leaders made Lagos what it is today. But let us see what happens as soon as Ibaka sea port is completed... us see if other states in the SS or SE will have some sort of industralization if there won't be a massive exodus.

Yes Tinubu never made Lagos. But is policies and that of fashola and ambode made sure business in Lagos is moving sweet. How many years una wan use build ibaka sea port. You already have one 1 in warri. What are you guys doing with it ?
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2019
sydneyboss:

Come to onitsha and see if you will survive, laziness won't allow you to.

Apart from fake clothes and items that you people sell. What else ?
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by pazienza(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

There will be no senatorial position for Obiano, simply because, Stella Odua, Adaeze Ogbaru is loved alot by Anambra North people. Obiano will lose woefully when he contests against her in 2023. The same fate awaits Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia South in 2023, Enyinnaya Abaribe will not be removed.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2019
isnovic:

With out equal playing field by GEJ your brother would not smell that seat.

He would be disqualified over and over again: Y'all forgot he does not have the pre-requisite to contest as other qualification based on a falsified one is a nullity.

In fact, it is the seed, nay the Igbo strand of DNA in GEJ that made the country progressive in just 6 years, even if it came with people who were less than interested to move the country forward or people with corrupt tendencies.

Hey, even when God himself delivered the Israelites through Moses, and asked them to separate from the country: God people pulled out of Egypt with the remnant of a mixed multitude who were not interested in freedom but whoredom and corruption.

Even in Moses household, corruption was found.

How much more GEJ. Abegi free the man.

It is a fact that we are not embroiled in a protracted civil war or gorilla war today was because of his benevolence person, if he were to have the vindictive heart of your current boss and a complete Igbo blood, your man will be in Jail Kpakam and any uproar will be dealt with by the Army.

Corruption worshiper I hail you. Continue with your corruption and let's see how far you will go in life
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Apart from fake clothes and items that you people sell. What else ?

Most of the clothes u feel you are wearing, check well, its that 'fake cloth' so who are you deceiving?
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 7:53am On Mar 12, 2019
Okuda:

if you had sense you know that jonathan was a northern puppet playing to the gallery of the northern Agenda , the reason he cared less about the ss and se. besides grj is not igbo..get that in your aboki skull..

Lol. I think atiku abubaka is mone igbo than Jonathan. What do I know self
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 7:53am On Mar 12, 2019
sydneyboss:

Most of the clothes u feel you are wearing, check well, its that 'fake cloth' so who are you deceiving?

God forbid.
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by pazienza(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Abagworo:
Few clannish Mbaise people destroy billboard and it turns Imolites. Meanwhile they are yet to become Governor and they've started showing themselves what if they actually become Governor? The election meanwhile has no winner and there will be a rerun.

Greedy politicians like you with no conscience are always out to divide the people,, just to hold unto power.

This your Mbaise vilification is exactly the same Ohuhu vilification T. A Orji and his goons in Abia had perfected and are using to turn the whole state into Ohuhu vs Ngwa divide.

You lots are heartless and Will pay for this one day, one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by sydneyboss(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2019
abokikhalifa:

God forbid.

My brother, nothing like God forbid, let's tell ourselves d truth. Take your time and go to Enugu, I bet you their road network beats Lagos, y its like this in Lagos its cos it is d commercial city of Nigeria, so stop taking it that igbos being in Lagos is just for being sake, we all want to make money. Make una stop d hatred
Re: Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri by abokikhalifa: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2019
sydneyboss:

My brother, nothing like God forbid, let's tell ourselves d truth. Take your time and go to Enugu, I bet you their road network beats Lagos, y its like this in Lagos its cos it is d commercial city of Nigeria, so stop taking it that igbos being in Lagos is just for being sake, we all want to make money. Make una stop d hatred

Why won't the road be good. How many people stays in enugu? Apart from civil servant what other jobs do you have there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960 / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.