Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times (55473 Views)

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by ll24: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Omo igbo this how u makes mouth everywhere. You sons and daughters of hatred like. Children of malice.
If they born ur papa well, talk anyhow, useless fraudsters son of the pigs.

quote author=Mightymanna post=76569758]kurunkus!
tafaru takare
Ganduje is gone
This is kano if you do anyhow you will see anyhow[/quote]
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by theoldpretender(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2019
sotall:
Congrats to PDP

How EFCC is watching Ganduje right now

Thanks a lot for that owl picture...

Gandollars better make sure his passport..dey in order....before May 29th....before Magu gets court order to cancel it.... grin
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Flakky26(f): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2019
For educated and trained domestic maids click to request online www.naamanmaid.webs.com
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Realadey(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2019
searchlight:
hailing the treatment of Amosun and his political godson without hailing how imolites are treating Okorocha shows you are a typical fanatical Yorumuslim who sees nothing good in other region. what the difference between okorocha and Amosun cases?
U must be silly for tagging me Yorumuslim,what a shame u are to everyone associated with u. What happened in IMO state is because Okorocha belongs to a party that IMO people detest so much, I don't know how much he performed,but if he belonged to Apga or PDP,his son in-law might have won.
Never u quote me and tag me with a name I don't bear.
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by kennyjam: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
Sonoyom:

integrity has a different meaning as it pertains to bubu

yeah... I tell u.

1 Like

Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Apoztl3(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2019
Chevronstaff:
Ganduje lost Kano because of the dollar saga, Ibori still controls Delta Politics. Who is an Illiterate?
I didn't know Ibori is the governor of Delta state oo
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by searchlight: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Realadey:

U must be silly for tagging me Yorumuslim,what a shame u are to everyone associated with u. What happened in IMO state is because Okorocha belongs to a party that IMO people detest so much, I don't know how much he performed,but if he belonged to Apga or PDP,his son in-law might have won.
Never u quote me and tag me with a name I don't bear.
but okorocha has been winning elections with APC until lately and even boasted to engulf the whole south east even with his dynasty
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Realadey(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
searchlight:
but okorocha has been winning elections with APC until lately and even boasted to engulf the whole south east even with his dynasty
Get your facts right,he only contested once on APC platform,but do u know why people are calling him okoroawusa? They believe he is a slave to Hausa party (APC),although he won once and he was doing well,but the hatred started immediately Buhari defeated Jonathan in 2015.
Check it well,on both occasions that he contested,the results were too close that they had reruns.
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Trustee1: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
themonk:
Gandollar should start lubricating his anus to be raped in jail cry
With the current rate of newly invested disease, no pig will go anywhere near the ugliest human on earth.
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by rummmy: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kano state cp have been charged to suit apc
Re: All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times by Passionate888: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]Bleep off dunce.

which evidence do you have that abacha stole?

The Swiss government paid some millions of dollars that Abacha stole to Saint Buhari. The money that abacha stole generate interest in millions of dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos) / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.