Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? (17929 Views)

See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by ringi82(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2019
I love onions like kilode grin.. But my baby girl will pick out every single onion in her meal no matter how long it takes her to do it smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hian
Fried onions is very very very tasty.
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by zealadjay(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2019
northvietnam:
Cuz its Devilish and was never used or mentioned in the bible...

Any one still consuming that Satanic Bulb that originatted from Onionsioneville paratiki Coven Wont make heaven...

Have u asked ur self why the uncircumcised always use it to prepare suya...

. After making love with their cow, they kill it and add it onions ....

A word is enogh for the wise chidlren of God....

This is what happens to you when u fink u know too much..

Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by Otses(f): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Till date I don't eat sliced onions in my food, I will pick everything out. I don't just like it.
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by cookingsoul(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2019
northvietnam:

Any one still consuming that Satanic Bulb that originatted from Onionsioneville paratiki Coven Wont make heaven...

thunder fire u there

Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by adanny01(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2019
suckmyPENIS:
I have come to realise that most kids around me hate onions in their food. Most of them pick out the onions and eat the food.

My neices and nephews do it most times. I'm just curious..

My first son would push back the plate once he sees onions.

Noodles is cooked plain for the children and i cant stand the smell of noodles without onions.

My sons case is worst as he doesnt like to see mashed tomato or pepper. It has to be grounded smooth. I love mashed stew but he will not go near it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by princfred(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Same here, l prefer it in its raw state, not just onions but garlic and ginger as well, l sometimes crush and boil ginger /onions / garlic with lipton tea bag in it for tea, l don't joke with onions, garlic and ginger, infact there is no week l don't eat a minimum of 2 medium sized onions,a cup of fresh garlic fingers and 10 pieces of garlic, it's health benefits are amazing, continue to encourage your kids to eat it fresh, if possible introduce garlic and ginger to them, it is one of the best if not the best antioxidants around, it boost immunity and keeps you away from flu, ailments, and several sicknesses cool

No wonder you feel angelic. Add moringa and small shegpe and see the stars nagrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by AngelicBeing: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2019
princfred:

No wonder you feel angelic. Add moringa and small shegpe and see the stars nagrin
Hian, well, I do Angelic Spirit sometimes, I recently ran into coffee rum in one of my trips, mehn it was lovely, you sip it like you are drinking coffee and it is amazing wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by AngelicBeing: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2019
zealadjay:

This is what happens to you when u fink u know too much..
Hahaha, I like your gif, your gif and the one below are my favorite, I use it to flog delinquent posters on Nairaland, the guy deserves this picture below grin

Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by stevebond007(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
I prefer my onions grated and not sliced.
Thought I was the only one.
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by Zinni123456: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
I have neva liked onions no mata how it is
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by ghettochild4u(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
I dey eat onions die esp when suya dey again..
I dey tell aboki make e put onions well well as if na d onions I dey buy
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by ghettochild4u(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Orla234:
Strangely, my kids prefer onions in its raw state to cooked or fried one.

Kids are just full of wonders, I tell you. cheesy
Better pikin dem
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by ghettochild4u(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
northvietnam:

Ori eleyi ti gbale sha....
Mumula!!!
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by ghettochild4u(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Been loving onions since 1400BC
Those days I will be sent to grind pepper.. I don chop all d onions finish
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by Creativebae(f): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Am above 25 and i don't cook with that. Each time i try it, it makes me puke...kinda wish i'll marry who doesn't like it aswell... sad angry
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Creativebae:
Am above 25 and i don't cook with that. Each time i try it, it makes me puke...kinda wish i'll marry who doesn't like it aswell... sad angry
wow seems I have fine my missing rib in you
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by Creativebae(f): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
MrFourSHIRTS:
wow seems I have fine my missing rib in you
angry angry angry let's marry already mbok..
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Same here, l prefer it in its raw state, not just onions but garlic and ginger as well, l sometimes crush and boil ginger /onions / garlic with lipton tea bag in it for tea, l don't joke with onions, garlic and ginger, infact there is no week l don't eat a minimum of 2 medium sized onions,a cup of fresh garlic fingers and 10 pieces of garlic, it's health benefits are amazing, continue to encourage your kids to eat it fresh, if possible introduce garlic and ginger to them, it is one of the best if not the best antioxidants around, it boost immunity and keeps you away from flu, ailments, and several sicknesses cool

Wow @ the Lipton tea combo. Would def try it out. Thanks for the info.

I don't play with my garlic and ginger too. cheesy. They have come to love it too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by AngelicBeing: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Orla234:

Wow @ the Lipton tea combo. Would def try it out. Thanks for the info.

I don't play with my garlic and ginger too. cheesy. They have come to love it too.
Yes, it is good, try and gradually introduce it to them, if possible add little brown sugar, like either half a teaspoon to a cup of the combo, it is good for the body, it keeps you away from pharmacist / doctors / hospitals, thank me later wink
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by chisam22(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by Hestywhyt(f): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by BABANGBALI: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Hestywhyt:

Hi
how are you?
Re: Why Do Most Children Hate Onions? by StubbornGENIUS: 3:18pm On May 26, 2020
Dorababy16:
My niece who is a year plus can finish a full ball of raw onions. Drinks water and she has had her meal.
Are you serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where To Find ADULT EDUCATION In Lagos...enter Here! / Can You Eat Your Dead-by-nature Livestock? / Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.